• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
ErisenTheGod

Timeless - goult scam

155 posts in this topic

As many of rushu players know, Timeless borrowed bunch of eqiup from people for goult backup but never gave it back.

Just out of curiosity lets see what all he got with this, so scammed one's post ur pictures.

7ysZkGy.png

8WSlfHq.png

Edited by ErisenTheGod

Ok i got first screen from wizzyzor 

[14:06] from Melope: ap deep sea ring yea and kideebonit hat on SO hat
[14:07] from Melope: and sinistrofu cape under tengucape

[14:07] from Melope: and summon inky under teuse

dLOeEG4.png

This way i ask Lemepos, Teign and others for more pics

why am i not surprised

9 people like this

i don't care how good this trash is, please tell me he isn't going to represent in goult, he deserves that much as a spectator it would be so cringey to watch knowing he scammed all that gear

Edited by Kissmy-Astrub
2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Stfr said:

why am i not surprised

True :D

He also took a Tash ring exo from Brock, I think?

Everyone ride to Bauska with me now   B O I Z cus potato boy scammed u once again hhhh.

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Kissmy-Astrub said:

i don't care how good this trash is, please tell me he isn't going to represent in goult, he deserves that much as a spectator it would be so cringey to watch knowing he scammed all that gear

We are not gonna let that noob play before he tries to pull a troll in goult and disqualifies us

4 people like this

I had two options:

1. Give stuff back and just quit Dofus. My "good attitude" wouldn't affect me in any way whatsoever after quitting and I'd just move on with life.

2. Just keep playing with other's gear and be hated. Once I quit, it doesn't affect me just like it wouldn't if I were to give it back and I move on with life. I'm not the type to stay forever friends with random gamers found on an online game, that's taking a game a too far if you ask me.

Nothing personal against anyone, It's just a purely tactical thing to do for my own good (given the two options). 

P.S. Why would you even worry about me playing in Goultarminator? Thomas has already said countless times pre-scam that he wouldn't have let me play.

1 person likes this

Classic Emil, trying to justify his actions yet again, just like he did with the vulbis scam :') Just do everyone a favour and leave the game for good before you annoy/upset any other players by taking their hard earned kamas/items. Pure scum regardless of whether it's a game or not, this whole situation is clearly a reflection of how you'd act in real life, whether it's ''just a game'' to you or not, anyone with half a heart wouldn't screw over a lot of people like the way you have especially after doing a nice gesture, not once, but twice.

Bit of a shame really, you where a good player, always an asshole, but a good player regardless.

ps. if you plan to quit again, soon-ish, why not just give the items back to players who actually need the items rather than having them rot in your invent?

Edited by Tezar
11 people like this

dayuuuum seems rushu has been had hueee

1 person likes this

+ Teign's mp/10 dmg/ 3 crit res inky, best on server and worth 250m+.

+ half his masq's set (hat, cape, boots, belt).

RIP and fuck you Timeless... 

Edited by Insect
4 people like this

20 minutes ago, Tezar said:

Classic Emil, trying to justify his actions yet again, just like he did with the vulbis scam :') Just do everyone a favour and leave the game for good before you annoy/upset any other players by taking their hard earned kamas/items. Pure scum regardless of whether it's a game or not, this whole situation is clearly a reflection of how you'd act in real life, whether it's ''just a game'' to you or not, anyone with half a heart wouldn't screw over a lot of people like the way you have especially after doing a nice gesture, not once, but twice.

Bit of a shame really, you where a good player, always an asshole, but a good player regardless.

ps. if you plan to quit again, soon-ish, why not just give the items back to players who actually need the items rather than having them rot in your invent?

If I were able to justify such a scam, I'd be some kind of god. I'm just explaining my reason behind it, which isn't really justifying. I screwed over others for my own good as it would not affect me in any way if I were to leave, I don't see how that makes me any better, if not worse. And, yes, you're right, IRL I have already stolen 110K Euros from three banks and have already gambled away my dad's car. I'm exactly like I am in-game.

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, Timeless said:

If I were able to justify such a scam, I'd be some kind of god. I'm just explaining my reason behind it, which isn't really justifying. I screwed over others for my own good as it would not affect me in any way if I were to leave, I don't see how that makes me any better, if not worse. And, yes, you're right, IRL I have already stolen 110K Euros from three banks and have already gambled away my dad's car. I'm exactly like I am in-game.

Emil you still dont get it ... if u would just gave back the items what u borrowed after goult backup and told me or some others that u wanna come back to game i wouldnt have any problem borrowing u 200m or some items and im sure u would find others who would give u items and you could restore your reputation .. now u are fucked for entire dofus career

2 minutes ago, Timeless said:

The fact you're actually replying to your own scam thread is you trying to justify yourself, duh.

As for being actually able to screw over so many people and literally not care about what you did shows what kind of personality you have, and quite frankly I hope you get throat punched by each and every person you scammed.

7 people like this

2 minutes ago, ErisenTheGod said:

Emil you still dont get it ... if u would just gave back the items what u borrowed after goult backup and told me or some others that u wanna come back to game i wouldnt have any problem borrowing u 200m or some items and im sure u would find others who would give u items and you could restore your reputation .. now u are fucked for entire dofus career

I asked people about it and most just laughed it off. Yes, people would lend me gear, so I can have some Broucey/Missiz setup, maybe some exos. Do you think I would make that back by doing, I don't know, Dopples, Kolossium? People can't afford to lend gear for months, and I couldn't afford to pay back.

If that wasn't Goultarminator, people wouldn't even dare to lend me an exo back when I gambled the Vulbis, which is, of course, understandable and the correct thing to do. 

Edited by Timeless
1 person likes this

Just now, Timeless said:

I asked people about it and most just laughed it off. Yes, people would lend me gear, so I can have some Broucey/Missiz setup, maybe some exos. Do you think I would make that back by doing, I don't know, Dopples, Kolossium? People can't afford to lend gear for months, and I couldn't afford to pay back.

i dont give a fuck about the kamas.. i gave u an option for a second chance and u blew it right away .. u did once prove that u can pvp in poor man set and u could get a decent set now even with my 200m

You do realise that this years Goult they've changed the prize, and i'm fairly sure they're giving out a large chunk of ogrines for each game you play in, that right there could of been your stepping stone to merching your way up to having pretty much whatever you wanted.

Or so i've heard anyway.

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, Free Bowisse said:

Why you give this guy so much hate and not ogivol

Because Ogivol is a known scammer, and his intentions are clear.

Borrowing gear for Goult has been around for quite a while, and it has always depended on the good reputation and trustworthiness of others. Not only is it a sad thing to betray this trust and scamming other people's stuff, next year people will think twice before lending out gear, which makes it harder for some people to prepare them selves fully and decreases the chances of winning.

Also, I'm gonna go ahead and assume that the people who lent him the gear considered him a close friend, seeing as I would only lend out stuff in these volumes to my bff's in Eve. Personally I cbf about Dofus, but I would be mad if one of my friends would betray me like this, regardless of the losses.

24 people like this

8 minutes ago, Timeless said:

If I were able to justify such a scam, I'd be some kind of god. I'm just explaining my reason behind it, which isn't really justifying. I screwed over others for my own good as it would not affect me in any way if I were to leave, I don't see how that makes me any better, if not worse. And, yes, you're right, IRL I have already stolen 110K Euros from three banksarrow-10x10.png and have already gambled away my dad's car. I'm exactly like I am in-game.

You'd make some great memes man.

leeeetsgoooo we got more

c5a142db9b33be475d1e32029aceac75.png

0e9d7a806a75c8e77b2de03b3800a9b7.png

Might seem as not much but!!

from Teign: inky was my 10dmg mp 3cr

1 person likes this

How the fuck can you guys trust such a sick twisted fuck is beyond me. Don't show such naivety irl guys. I'm sorry for your losses. 

3 people like this

just thinking that somebody could betray people who but a lot of trust in them for "tactical reasons" makes me sick. so what if it's just a game it's not the kamas that matter it's the trust that's broken. Sorry to hear this shit happening

5 people like this