• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Rob

Rushu goult thread #3??

174 posts in this topic
47 minutes ago, Ala said:

The English-speaking forum had no call for streamers this year, at least none that I could find. Other communities did. Well...

I don't know if some English-speaking folks will get late access, but at least there should be PT/BR streamers covering. They had 3 fansites approved who need to cover live. Portuguese fight chat and quite likely commentary, but hey, at least we get to watch...

The approved channels were:

https://www.youtube.com/user/PTDofusBR

https://www.youtube.com/user/DOFUSAOCUBO

https://www.youtube.com/user/CinnDofus

(No idea if they will stream using Youtube or Twitch, though... those were the only links the forum provided.)

Since their community has only Spiritia running this year, you can expect all fights will be covered.

P.S.: Here is the streamer list of the French community for the future fights - http://forum.dofus.com/fr/1081-actualite/2170391-goultarminator-viii-suivez-tournoi-live

They had an application form that you had to fill out (Izmar linked the streaming application via Discord iirc) and a couple of us were accepted to actually stream this year's goult (we were sent emails early today in regards to the procedure and what's in store for the streams). I kind of wish that they had kind of organized this a little bit better, telling everyone that they're streaming Goultarminator on the same exact day as the fights is a little bit of a mess and it sucks that no one really knows what English speaking Goult streams are going to be around today, but oh well.

Edited by Ultimate-Sensation
2 people like this

Yeah, that could have been handled a bit better. But it's good to hear that at least some of us got a chance to get in.

Will you be able to stream today, Ulti? If so, what's your channel?

2 people like this

Sorry I should have linked my twitch in the previous post lol.

But yeah, I'm going to stream all of Rushu's fights  today over at:

https://www.twitch.tv/thedaddyofthemall/

Some other English streamers who I know are streaming goult:

If anyone wants to see the German server (Nehra) fight then visit:

Edit: I just found this -- http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/community/tournaments/goultarminator/streaming

5 people like this

You can rewatch the stream + it's chat (to the right of the stream on the 'chat replay' section) once again over here:

FOR RUSHU D,C,B:

https://www.twitch.tv/thedaddyofthemall/v/81181276

FOR RUSHU A:

https://www.twitch.tv/thedaddyofthemall/v/81213597

I really really realllllllly want to apologize to Rushu B for literally having unwatchable footage for them (if you watched the stream you'll know exactly how bad the lagg was at one point). I was lagging like a bitch for absolutely no reason, I still don't understand what went wrong. :(

However, the good news is @Kikn recorded your fight so it'll be watchable soon.

4 people like this

6 people like this

fights recorded from round one

4 people like this

Nice Para Word on Duel, Broq! P.S. Where is Adora :(

1 person likes this

That was for heals incase he decided to attack euc, in hindsight i wouldve been better just puzzling/alter again as i had the ap for that and we were full healed anywayyyyy. There were a few occasions where para word paid off during that fight, rip adora cos i dont have mimisymbics on goult server :(

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae

Nehra tomorrow, let's try a 4-0 :D

Rushu A: Osa/Eni/Iop/Sac

Rushu B: Elio/Enu/Panda/Eca

Rushu C: Feca/Sram/Sadi/Cra

Rushu D: Rogue/Fog/Mask/Xel

Edited by xjoost

3 former pillar classes in one team... ok.

4-0 seems a bit ambitious, don't underestimate the server just cause it's not a French one. Their two wins against Silvosse were landslides and their losses involved some kills at least. That is more than can be said for Rushu. :P

Not to be negative, I do hope for a 4-0, just saying - don't get overconfident.

13 people like this

w8, so it's possible to change team comps inbetween rounds?

non i believe thats the nehra team comps that we are facing with our teams (a b c d)

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
1 person likes this

Practice with Team C be like 

dick.png

2 people like this

On 8/1/2016 at 7:58 AM, Ultimate-Sensation said:

They had an application form that you had to fill out (Izmar linked the streaming application via Discord iirc) and a couple of us were accepted to actually stream this year's goult (we were sent emails early today in regards to the procedure and what's in store for the streams). I kind of wish that they had kind of organized this a little bit better, telling everyone that they're streaming Goultarminator on the same exact day as the fights is a little bit of a mess and it sucks that no one really knows what English speaking Goult streams are going to be around today, but oh well.

Once again Ankama's leet communication skills on display...

You've got three people all streaming the same Rushu match today. How about you guys spread out a little bit? Plenty of people were asking for a Rosal stream on Monday in WindowDV's stream. Even if you don't stream Rosal, do we really need three streams of the same match?!?

[20:59] von (RUS)Tamamo: ok 5am i should sleep, gl with other 2 fights, 3-1????

broq moving to nehra confirmed??

3 people like this

omg

Keine for Nehra goult huppermage 2017????? Shes half German i promise ok

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
1 person likes this

go to sleep man

Keine is shorthand for Keine Ahnung, so yes, very German Huppermage.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Shre said:

Once again Ankama's leet communication skills on display...

You've got three people all streaming the same Rushu match today. How about you guys spread out a little bit? Plenty of people were asking for a Rosal stream on Monday in WindowDV's stream. Even if you don't stream Rosal, do we really need three streams of the same match?!?

Actually, if you visited my stream then you'd be aware that Rosal showed up to one of their fights and then played a dummy match, so technically they only played one out of 4 of their matches today (and last round they only showed up to one of their fights, that's why nobody really streams Rosal).... However, having said that, I think Kikn managed to live stream Rosal's official match, so he'll hopefully have the footage for you guys.

Also another reason as to why I personally stream Rushu is because it's my home server, it's simple as that lol. Moreover when I filled out the goult application form I stated that my main priority would be on Rushu, but any other fights that come in the way would be streamed as well, so yeah.

As I said, I personally dislike how everything was advertised for goult this year and because of that we barely had any actual English Speaking speakers this year (literally 0 effort was put into it, which is a massive disappointment), so I understand where your frustration is coming from, but you also need to understand where I'm coming from.

Anywho...

You can re-watch most of the fights over here if you're interested:  https://www.twitch.tv/thedaddyofthemall/v/81553112

On 2.8.2016 at 0:03 PM, xjoost said:

good job boyz

9 people like this

2 hours ago, Ultimate-Sensation said:

Actually, if you visited my stream then you'd be aware that Rosal showed up to one of their fights and then played a dummy match, so technically they only played one out of 4 of their matches today (and last round they only showed up to one of their fights, that's why nobody really streams Rosal).... However, having said that, I think Kikn managed to live stream Rosal's official match, so he'll hopefully have the footage for you guys.

Also another reason as to why I personally stream Rushu is because it's my home server, it's simple as that lol. Moreover when I filled out the goult application form I stated that my main priority would be on Rushu, but any other fights that come in the way would be streamed as well, so yeah.

As I said, I personally dislike how everything was advertised for goult this year and because of that we barely had any actual English Speaking speakers this year (literally 0 effort was put into it, which is a massive disappointment), so I understand where your frustration is coming from, but you also need to understand where I'm coming from.

Anywho...

You can re-watch most of the fights over here if you're interested:  https://www.twitch.tv/thedaddyofthemall/v/81553112

I don't blame the streamers. If Ankama didn't half-ass almost everything there might be better coverage but they've got people working for them who can't even do the most basic parts of their job or the things they say they are going to do. They say they want more streaming of Dofus but then they can't even figure out the most basic parts of getting an event like this covered properly. 

My posts were right before it was announced that Rosal A had forfeited again. Would be awesome if we could get a team to show up. I feel bad for those who do. I was on your stream although I never did log into twitch today. Thank you all for streaming the matches you do stream. 

3 people like this

When Rosal matches do appear I've tried my best to record them as I appreciate you guys are getting far less coverage than you deserve. I've posted the one match from today over on your Goult thread. Fights overlapping the 45 minute mark does make recording or even streaming all fights a massive pain though, so that's something that has to be negotiated with. 

Also, here's Rushu D's fight from today:

2 people like this

On 8/2/2016 at 2:03 PM, xjoost said:

Wrong server, but np (top keeks)

Really great job today Rushu ^^

Kikn's on holiday as of right now, so I don't think any YouTube videos will be up for today's games (sorry about that). You can rewatch the stream over here if you're interested though.

Have a great day ~

4 people like this

Big day tomorrow Rushu vs Agride, we got this, I'm very confident in our squad! #GORushu.

Tune in tomorrow via Twitch and support your server. ^_____^