• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Rob

Rushu goult thread #3??

174 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Surtris said:

Out of feca, sram, sadi, sac which are you calling the weak pvp classes? Only one I can sort of understand would be sram but even then its one of the best if not the best counter to xelor, its just a class that is more limited in team comps than eca/iop.

Sram is no doubt weak class in 4vs4 (you cant exploit the advantages of invisibility, exploiting trap chains is pretty hard, in general you mostly want to pick any other dmg class over sram), so is sadi (low mobility, the more players the worse utilization of summons and stalling tactic in general ...). Sac is tricky class in current meta, its actually much harder fit in 4vs4 than most players think, because its in the exact middle of support <-> dmg, it doesnt offer any variability in support, unlike xelor/fogger/panda and as a raw dmg, its one of the weakest from dmg classes.

In general, I wasnt talking that much about individual qualities of this classes, but about their utilization in 4vs4 and no doubt, these are hard fits in group PvP. This particular combo is decent, because this classes can cover each other weaknesses.

P. S.: I cant imagine how smart sram you'd need to be actually the best counter to xelors, sram in general is top counter vs classes that needs to move something over map (its easiest vs rogue, because they're the most predictable). But xelor's moves are pretty hard to guess, leave alone that it needs precise ini order. I dont say its not true, just that I wouldnt bet my money on this particular advantage :)

11 hours ago, Aster said:

we are lucky FSSS or FSSE are easy to counter :)

18/46 servers did FSSS (include amayiro, djaul, rykke-errel...) and 8 servers did FSSE (include menalt, pouchecot, ulette...). 

It's gonna be easy to win this year  :D

Don't need this attitude thx

4 hours ago, Marwen said:

I checked some of the compositions and it clearly shows 2 different approaches:

1) making teams clearly from best to worst and place combo breakers to the best teams (like panda vs possible best xel team). This is done by several top fr teams (mostly panda in elio teams is surprise for me)

Panda is understandable when you think about it, elio has been nerfed and it's harder to blitz with elio enu so comes the panda to secure the combo by carrying the elio while the enu pull out so the elio can place portails or pull someone without any effort while nobody can move. This said it's not as solid as an eni elio enu which can also play very long fight.

But panda/elio without enu is more about copying Panda PVM and hope to do as good as they did.

Talking about djaul, I agree with you maybe they could do something more or less equal to fsss with a better team D but they just have done the exact same compo than last year, ogdru with his zexi and shallio with panda pvm.

Where I don't agree is this :

1 hour ago, Marwen said:

Sram is no doubt weak class in 4vs4 (you cant exploit the advantages of invisibility, exploiting trap chains is pretty hard, in general you mostly want to pick any other dmg class over sram),

In general, I wasnt talking that much about individual qualities of this classes, but about their utilization in 4vs4 and no doubt, these are hard fits in group PvP. This particular combo is decent, because this classes can cover each other weaknesses.

P. S.: I cant imagine how smart sram you'd need to be actually the best counter to xelors, sram in general is top counter vs classes that needs to move something over map (its easiest vs rogue, because they're the most predictable). But xelor's moves are pretty hard to guess, leave alone that it needs precise ini order. I dont say its not true, just that I wouldnt bet my money on this particular advantage :)

Sram ? SRAAAAAAM ???? Sram counter feca, elio, xel, fog, sacri and counter his eca/iop rival just with one spell called jinx and it's not only about placing a repel trap in the middle of the map that even a chafer could activate by accident, well sometimes it works but bro sram is waaay more than this.

Invisibility means getting out of any hard situation, you're never locked by anything, ennemy can't coop you or your ally which reduce his choice by a lot. If you're the type of sram that leaves his team alone for 3 turns while they are suffering in a 3 vs 4 then yes it's noob but if you use the invisi at your team advantage then it's a huge weapon.

And for the weakness covered by each other i don't agree, it's more each class exploiting the strenght of the others I mean they can avoid any focus and erosion by just all of a sudden going invisi after eroding someone, sacrifice/evasion, bastion/barricade, natural gift.

And for xel when you need exacte position to work and when you know his dial/paradoxe/rollback cooldowns and check if he ever casted flight, it becomes quite predictable especially when you play with a xel in your team or play it yourself you see always the same combos coming while the sram ISNT predictable, you don't even know where he placed his repel and tricky traps it's like gambling with each mp you use.

And trap of silence is very cancer for a xel, before starting your turn you know you gotta sacrifice a lot of hp just to make a simple combo assuming you can finish your turn when you have 10 moves to do and are stopped several time by traps hh.

2 hours ago, Marwen said:

Sac is tricky class in current meta, its actually much harder fit in 4vs4 than most players think, because its in the exact middle of support <-> dmg, it doesnt offer any variability in support, unlike xelor/fogger/panda and as a raw dmg, its one of the weakest from dmg classes.

The gameplay of the sac is very old but still one of the best in 4 vs 4 and actually works with anything.

2 hours ago, Marwen said:

so is sadi (low mobility, the more players the worse utilization of summons and stalling tactic in general ...).

Not when they have perma 9mp, the powerfull rape in zone and maddol is more efficient when more ennemies are infected.

But mastering a sadi team need quite some skill and the tactics are quite infinite since every turn you must make choice about placement and which summon to use and when + take the IA into consideration. Playing sadi no brain in 1 vs 1 and playing tactical in a 4 vs 4 is waaaay different. Maybe go look how Niiska plays

And for the mobility they have groot and the new earthquake activates during sadi's turn so they can unlock from anything unless there is a gravita glyph which is not bad and every class cannot be like xels.

16 people like this

Team Compositions are already out for rushu

Rushu A: Fog/Eca/Sac/Feca

Rushu B: Elio/Iop/Enu/Eni

Rushu C: Panda/Xel/Rog/Masq

Rushu D: Sram/Sadi/Osa/Cra

Our teams are actually very similiar to spiritias compo's, also agree with steam-noob sram is probably the best counter to many classes as well as his poisons being far superior then anything iop or eca can even with rekop. I think all of our compos can counter xelor or elio teams quite nice we just need to build synergy within the teams for us to do better maybe do a couple practices once goult server opens. 

https://www.dofuspvp.com/fr/g8-equipes

here are some of the compo's

Edited by Mewisking
6 people like this

=) entrainement3.PNG

entrainement4.PNG

craswift.PNG

Edited by Swift-x
10 people like this

I thought someone said they were going to get that sadi banned L??????????????

1 person likes this

ooooook, it seems steam-alb decided I won't praticipe to goult this year (of course because he wants to see Swift, his friend, playing). He said that to his slaves (Abood, Junn, Urmom, and other troll like them). Then they all said they didn't want I play. But when I ask Heros and jihad (the 2 mains I saw online) they say they don't care. 

I would like to understand why some people are blaming me. I'm here to practise (but alb said to not practise with me then they practise with swift). I have got all the set I need to have and much more than I need.

The only reason I see is that I didn't want this team, of course I didn't want, but I'm not like Junn, I never said I wont play if we go for these teams, I just said I will try to change your mind until last possible sec. Last year it was the same thing and I practised a lot and did all what I was able to do to win fights.

I would like to see real explanation to understand why some people (apparently not my team ?) don't want to see me at goult. 

Edited by Aster
1 person likes this

just because I was explaining to you the point that Alb was making about him not being the leader but you keep asking him the same thing over and over again. Also save us from reading one of your essay posts that are meaningless.

Edited by Kikn
'adapted'
2 people like this

come on aboodie woodie dig down deeper I know you can do better than "kill your self" and making fun of somebody who is not native to the English language you fucking mug shot

we all know you guys are sheeps who suck eachothers dicks especially around goult time

4 people like this

I never made fun of his English =^] if so, please point that out because I fail to see, just like how I fail to see any useful contribution that you have made so far. :*

Edited by Bootiful
2 people like this

=)

1 person likes this

Goult drama is more cancerous than my lungs

1 person likes this

More roast than your average american thanksgiving dinner, compacted within 5 pages of a thread. Neat!                       Step aside WineVillage, we're turning the oven up to 230 for RoastVillage next year.

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
obligatory roasting joke
3 people like this

Lets find out on next weeks episode of RoastVillage, who calls who a retard? Who fails at Engrish? Who gets racist? And who suddenly starts being the best player rushu DUM DUM DUM

Edited by Chapman

Hi,

I just want say on behalf of FR community we find really funny your goultarminator forum because your FR players dictating teams are ones who fail in our beta tournament and couldn't make goultar on our server but talk with ego here.. 

Thank you for entertainment,

Bowisse

Edited by Free Bowisse
2 people like this

1 hour ago, Free Bowisse said:

Hi,

I just want say on behalf of FR community we find really funny your goultarminator forum because your FR players dictating teams are ones who fail in our beta tournament and couldn't make goultar on our server but talk with ego here.. 

Thank you for entertainment,

Bowisse

fact check: you don't talk on behalf of the FR community, they dislike your toxic bullshit as much as we do.

bye

2 people like this

fun fact: free bowisse is actually not free !!!11!1!!111!!!1!

1 person likes this

ee8c2c98141684126104073375_700wa_0.gif

2 people like this

Quick reminder: Matches start today at 19:30 DUT (in 7h from the time of this post).

Rushu teams fight Spiritia, the other matches are at 20:15, 21:00 and 21:45, so if they don't take too long, there's a chance to see them all.

any online youtubue channel or other stream ?

I wish you the best of luck Rushu. Show them our skill and potential and show them that we are more than just a drama server full with egoistic people! :) I have high hopes

~The-Tamed

45 minutes ago, Exical said:

any online youtubue channel or other stream ?

The English-speaking forum had no call for streamers this year, at least none that I could find. Other communities did. Well...

I don't know if some English-speaking folks will get late access, but at least there should be PT/BR streamers covering. They had 3 fansites approved who need to cover live. Portuguese fight chat and quite likely commentary, but hey, at least we get to watch...

The approved channels were:

https://www.youtube.com/user/PTDofusBR

https://www.youtube.com/user/DOFUSAOCUBO

https://www.youtube.com/user/CinnDofus

(No idea if they will stream using Youtube or Twitch, though... those were the only links the forum provided.)

Since their community has only Spiritia running this year, you can expect all fights will be covered.

P.S.: Here is the streamer list of the French community for the future fights - http://forum.dofus.com/fr/1081-actualite/2170391-goultarminator-viii-suivez-tournoi-live

good luck rushu :) looking forward to some good fights!

2 people like this