• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

A few days ago my Wife (IGN: DecapitatedAngel) shown me an image of someone who is scamming and using her name. Please be aware that "Gg-easy" is NOT Decapitatedangel or one of her "New accounts" 

Here is a SS. You will see the C&P of the message in the screenshot (see below). Also as a rule of thumb ; Do some research. This person is claiming to be Decapitatedangel on a NEW account that was JUST created because her account was hacked (which is wasn't). If you look into the character info and info page you will notice ALOT of holes in that story. 

http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/community/directories/character-pages/1220134500002-gg-easy

1. Decapitatedangel Main is a 200 Eni ; If I was hacked and had to restart I would choose a class I love ; why make a osa? 

2. If the account was JUST created ; how is it a lvl 149 in a few mins? Sure it can be done quick ; but not within minutes of making it. 

3. Decapitatedangel is the leader of a guild. Why join a random guild in INT? And not put the alt in the guild you own? 

4. If the leader of the guild was hacked ; how is she online and still leader of the guild? 

5. Why bother gearing an account that you created just to get help? And why use that account for Votes? 

6. The account wasn't recently created. 

Either way. There is always a "Vote for me" scam going on. Please avoid them ; and never blame the person that person is claiming to be. Do some research first. Doesn't really take more then common sense. 

Finally. When clicking links NEVER enter your log in information and use Ankama Shied. 

Always check the Domain AND subdomain AND folder. 

Domains are the "Main" part to look at. example. Someone may send you a link like login.dofus.com The Domain DOFUS.Com is correct. The subdomain could be correct but if it isn't you would be redirected to Dofus.com so the site would be likely safe to use. 

If the site however is Dofus.Gladiator.com the Dofus SEEMS legit but thats a subdomain and isn't monitored where as the actual domain is Gladiator.com and is being used for phishing. 

It can be misleading but anyone can have dofus.something.something. But NOONE else can have Something.DOFUS.com so please be safe. 

13588906_1190326500985651_1968028410_o.jpg

Edited by Golmor
Adding Screenshot