• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Veldin

Seemyool stats

98 posts in this topic

As people are breeding seemyools and discovering stats I think this thread might be handy to get to know all the stats.

• Ebony + Crimson

CmWgbTgW8AEzxHQ.jpg

• Golden + Ebony

CmWgaFQWAAETVW4.jpg

12 people like this

anymore?? even basic ones quite interested in what these things give and if they are worth the effort to obtain.

2 minutes ago, Auron said:

anymore?? even basic ones quite interested in what these things give and if they are worth the effort to obtain.

basics are something like 100 vit 50% power for gold, 100 vit 22% resistance in a specific element- colour dependent (crimson earth, orchid fire, ebony air, indigo water)

1 person likes this

Ok sweet. Now I am really curious over the end gen ones if this is what the g1's are like.

1 person likes this

100 vit, 11/11 resists seemyool vs 13/13 croum could be interesting.  Wondering what next generations would be.

Yeah im a bit hyped to see what they give, theyre quite nice and hopefully the other pure breeds give interesting and original stats like the first 5

q7mve.png

4 people like this

http://www.dofuspourlesnoobs.com/les-muldos.html#bonus

at the bottom of this page (click afficher) there are all known seemyools with stats and pictures aswell, regulary updated by frenchies. might be nice at least to see the looks

2rzqaab.png

The Foggernaut Seemyaul Harnass :)

1 person likes this

These new mounts are pretty cool looking but I am a bit disappointed with the stats. The resistances and the 40% damages are decent but with 100 vit? I was expecting something a little better. Hopefully the later stripes are similar to the dragos we have now. I like having my 200-300vit with added stats. I guess I'll have to wait and see what Emmy, Plum, Orchid stripe combinations look like.

Edited by Dovahkiin
typos

The point is they're different to turkeys. Why make a new thing to keep it the same?

Well they do mix it up, and that's awesome. I guess lowish stats like +100vit should be expected with 1st gen mounts. 

well, they are still a level 60 item so i think they are going to atleast try to keep them balanced with mounts, pets mounts and pets, i could be wrong tho

So I was under the impression that these things would be fertile at lvl 1 the goat is a liar but it seems that these things are fertile at lvl 5 like all the normal mounts. These mounts are cool and all but I wonder if rosal will still be alive by time someone gets plums and emeralds on rosal. Anyways I wonder how to make gingers and almonds .-.

23 minutes ago, Bob-skittle said:

the goat is a liar

I was going by this guy. lvl 1 Ebony: fertile.

wild mounts are fertile at level one because you can't mount them and as such not level them

3 people like this

I noticed the Wild Seemyools have up to 3 matings. Is this actually so or just one and run like the Wild Dragoturkeys?

Wild seemyools, like mounts, run away after mating if they are wild. Although I do have a wild Seemyool male that didn't flee after mating..

From the Goult rules:

Each participant will have access to a public paddock on the tournament server, where there will be found one of each type of Dragoturkey and Seemyool, raised to level 100.

So if they keep their word, we should know all of the stats a few days after the 19th (which is the data backup date, so the server will open later that week most likely).

4 people like this

Curious, are there any breeders on Rushu that've managed to get an indigo/ebony seemyool yet? If so, what price tag are breeders looking at? 

Edit: Not sure if this is the right thread to ask in, but rather post here than start a buying thread and be hassled to post a price ^_^

Edited by Tezar

Don't have that yet. Even if I'd have, I'd keep it until I get more Indigo-Ebonys form another family to breed them together(and assume every breeder so far would). So might be a little while until there is actually one for sale. (imo). And I'd be looking for 15-20mk to buy one right now.

7 minutes ago, ChicaChicaChicaChicaChica said:

Don't have that yet. Even if I'd have, I'd keep it until I get more Indigo-Ebonys form another family to breed them together(and assume every breeder so far would). So might be a little while until there is actually one for sale. (imo). And I'd be looking for 15-20mk to buy one right now.

Understandable, I've spoken to All-igator and he's also looking for 15m, if you do manage to get a few and would be willing to sell one don't hesitate to pm!

This excited me too much.

17 hours ago, ChicaChicaChicaChicaChica said:

Ginger Seemyool gives 40lock/100 vit. Can assume Almond give 40 dodge/100vit.

And what pair produces them?