• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DracoCougar

New Sea pet mounts (Muldos)

Hi all.

I was wondering if capture requirements have changed on some of the Muldos. I have tried to capture a wild ebony about 5 times under the previously posted requirements with no success. Can anyone confirm? Also, is it like DTs where you can't have a DT in the slot if you want to capture?

Thx

Valcyrie

No DT in slot, spell cast, kill while conditions met.

Nothing has changed afaik.

To catch ebony, you have to kill before turn 4, from my experience it cannot be on turn 4

Do you have to finish the entire fight before that or can it be in the middle of a fight? Like finish off ebony T3 and then kill the rest of the mob.

I realized just now that I still had my mount equipped so that's probably why I didn't catch one but just wondering.

6 minutes ago, bobeur said:

Do you have to finish the entire fight before that or can it be in the middle of a fight? Like finish off ebony T3 and then kill the rest of the mob.

I realized just now that I still had my mount equipped so that's probably why I didn't catch one but just wondering.

didnt actually try it, but im quite sure u have to finish the fight before your mount taming runs out

I think capturing an Ebony in large mobs is impossible unless you can blitz everything in under 4 turns. After that, it's useless to cast Mount Taming cos the seemyool won't be in the tamable state anymore.

Bear in mind I never tested any of the update but you have to kill the muldo while in the taming state and filling the conditions so in theory you don't need to kill all pre t4

Yep tested today, kill ebony muldo in t3, cast spell, and i ended the fight on t5

The ebony muldo was successful captured

2 people like this