• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sommanker

Overwatch

62 posts in this topic

I've heard a whole lot about this game and my friends just persuaded me to buy it, anyone else on here got it? I know you do, Sugared :P

Play with me / teach me! Who do you like playing?

EDIT: That moment when

00:00 time defended - Career Best!

Sommanker#2834 EU

Edited by Sommanker
1 person likes this

I suck at video games but I love this one (so far). I don't have anything to teach you since I have very little experience in FPS's but I can play with you.

Don't know if I'd say I main anyone but I have by far most hours put in with Lucio. Also love Junkrat, Mercy, Winston, Tracer and Torbjörn.

Edit: trying hard to get Rosalt addicted to it but they're lazy and/or busy fishing in Dofus

Edited by Sugared
2 people like this

I have it in PS4 and its great. Makes you cry when a fucking Tracer comes and kills you but still a great game.

pc eu master race add me Uusimene#21946

PC - NA - Bigbadnudist#1815 add me :)

I only have 2-3 friends that play, and you get exp bonus of 20% just by teaming with 1 person.

Edited by bigbadnudist

A website just informed me I am the #18755 Lucio player in the world so we can really talk about excellence with me.

1 person likes this

What website is that? :D

masteroverwatch.com

I'm 13k place on Tracer haha

YAbJ7m3.png

I believe the rank comes straight from time played on the character. For me the list was identical with the time played list in-game.

Edited by Uusimene

YAbJ7m3.png

I believe the rank comes straight from time played on the character. For me the list was identical with the time played list in-game.

I'm unranked but have played, so this can't be true for everyone

Coopers#6279 on NA lets do this nerds

It's score per minute

I haven't played in a few days and lost ranking , I was around the 2400 mark on Mei ._.

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Deathlysushi-1677

Feel free to add me on bnet just gimme a message if your from imps.

Edited by Sushi-

Coopers#6279 on NA lets do this nerds

EU > NA

1 person likes this

Add me too! 

Playing on europe

KakeLuiqqu#2160

1 person likes this

Btw theres a tournament going on forgot to post here but it's been pretty good so far. Todays the final day lol

https://www.twitch.tv/joshog

I'm playing it on PS4 at the moment. My PSN is zA-Zombie for whoever wants to play.

Roublord#1220  <NA especially for those Aussies that play.

Have a huge amount of Aus players and we are usually in teams of 4 minimum.

Also
https://discord.gg/U8GZy

A little nice Overwatch channel that i just created if people from here want to jump on and use > Due to the voice channels and bullshit in Blizzards voice system we have found Discord to be a much better alternative.

Edited by Ununpentium
1 person likes this

Got placed at rank 48 in competitive after playing exclusively Lucio and Mercy for my placement matches. Officially mediocre, just how I like it!

1 person likes this

I just hit lvl 25, will update when I finish placements :D

I'm probably gonna main quick play not competitive though, since competitive is apparently alot more toxic, less fun, too serious and has far longer matches. Basically... it has all of the things that made me quit League.

But I'm gonna do placements for sure and I'll see how it truly is :)

I don't care about the people or the competitiveness but I am not a fan of the longer matches. Quick play is quicker, as it should. This coming from a fighting game fan, go figure. Can't focus in a 25 minute round lol.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Sugared said:

Got placed at rank 48 in competitive after playing exclusively Lucio and Mercy for my placement matches. Officially mediocre, just how I like it!

I haven't checked in a few days but according to Overbuff and MOW average playerbase ranked around 30-35 after placements.

Even though the ranking is 1 -100 , it's on a bell curve. For instance I saw Seagull an insanely good Pharah player and main DPS for Luminosity Gaming, go 10/10 in placements on fire the entire time and get several hundred kills through out all 10 placements only get rank 71.

So placing 48 isn't so bad. Especially since SPM has a bearing on ranking and you allegedly only played Support which naturally has slightly lower SPM than tanks and attack heroes lol. If you were good on the other roles and could net a higher SPM you may have ranked higher.

That said not bad. I played mine solo also just running Lucio, Mercy and Sym (for Point a defense, then swapping should we lose it) and landed at rank 47.

I went from 48 to currently... 44 or 45 I can't remember. Haven't had the will to play as much since my friend said he quit >_< The only reason I bought the damn game was to play with my buddy! Ugh.

2 people like this

Decided I'm gonna start really learning Zarya. Had some awesome games with her today, even completed her two achievements in the same match (and I have legit never seen King's Row won without the opponent getting the first point, that was also new and cool to me). Beginner's luck, of course. But then I did it a few more times in other maps. Powered up Zarya's beam melts everything like butter, from supports to tanks. 

And dat ult...

Edit: bought a new mouse today, of course that is the reason. Logitech gave me true FPS skills. Thank you based Logitech, screw you tiny-hands Razer.

Edited by Sugared
1 person likes this