• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Mystic-Traveler

I need to GET lvl 200 on beta, What do I need to agro a lvl 200 ?

Hellow Folks!

I was killed in beta :'(
Sadly I lost my lvl 200's on my main but I have heard that if you kill someone
you get their xp and their items, So I have a lvl 40 character, What do I need to be able
to actually agro other players

So Far I know you need
+lvl 20
+Guild
+Alliance

And what else?...

...and be in agrro area i guess, else u are good to attack any1 not from ur alliance

Thanks mr Ochre :v

The ability to win. Most people will hunt in packs on beta while it's in heroic mode. So you probably want to team up with some of your friends, seems unlikely you'll get very far on your own.

I see no reason they can't specify which will go heroic and which will not, I would have been able to finish what I was doing if I hadn't been on the wrong damned one.

Heroic is stupid anyway.

2 people like this

I see no reason they can't specify which will go heroic and which will not

You mean something like this? http://forum.dofus.com/en/29-test-server/323494-heroic-beta

The Beta Server 1 is now in Heroic Mode, in order to test Update 2.35 under the Heroic rules.

If you wish to keep on testing without being impeded by the Heroic Mode and permanent death, you may do so on the Beta Server 2, which stays in Regular Mode.

Heroic may be stupid, but beta needs to turn heroic so that the new update doesn't bug the whole server in a way that basically helps few people to start a holocaust on there due to bug exploits.

You mean something like this? http://forum.dofus.com/en/29-test-server/323494-heroic-beta

Heroic may be stupid, but beta needs to turn heroic so that the new update doesn't bug the whole server in a way that basically helps few people to start a holocaust on there due to bug exploits.

I think he means before they switch it over. Like why the fuck are there two identical beta servers now if one changes heroic halfway anyway, why not have one permanently heroic and the other permanently a normal server so people can test things without having to switch servers halfway through the testing phase and half to start again as i assume the save data between the two servers is not updated to mirror eachother after the initial launch.

1 person likes this

What he said.