• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Amusement

[Eratz] Fight Night

Hello!

First off, I've begun this thread simply so our guild has it's own forum thread for ease of access and we don't have to communicate via another forum.

Secondly, most of you know me as Squad [Graceful, Intellect, Fortitude], currently SIC in the guild 'Fight Night'.

I've come to you all with some news! I've been able to recover my old IV account [hence the once I'm using now] and I've also ran into some issues in game. I wouldn't go as far as issues necessarily, but maybe a realization. That realization is that I'm spending way too much time unfocused in this game when I do play so I've come up with a solution. This might sound very over the top, but my OCD is an ass kicker.

My solution is this; I'm going to essentially recreate myself on this server and run 1 solo account [possibly a second much further down the road when I have more time]. You may be asking yourself why would he do that, he already has plenty of characters he can solo that are already established. I'm battling an inner demon that is OCD and it's forcing my hand... xD

My new main will be known as 'Amusement' [another Cra]. I've already created this new dofus login/character, but I'm going to use the rest of my toon's membership to set my things straight i.e. gather plenty of souls for quick leveling back to where I am, transfer items, gather profession mats, etc. So for the time being [next 18 days or so] I'll be running my original three.

Just wanted to keep you guys updated on the happenings in my Dofus life and the changes to come!

Much love,

~ Amusement

3 people like this

Hello!

First off, I've begun this thread simply so our guild has it's own forum thread for ease of access and we don't have to communicate via another forum.

Secondly, most of you know me as Squad [Graceful, Intellect, Fortitude], currently SIC in the guild 'Fight Night'.

I've come to you all with some news! I've been able to recover my old IV account [hence the once I'm using now] and I've also ran into some issues in game. I wouldn't go as far as issues necessarily, but maybe a realization. That realization is that I'm spending way too much time unfocused in this game when I do play so I've come up with a solution. This might sound very over the top, but my OCD is an ass kicker.

My solution is this; I'm going to essentially recreate myself on this server and run 1 solo account [possibly a second much further down the road when I have more time]. You may be asking yourself why would he do that, he already has plenty of characters he can solo that are already established. I'm battling an inner demon that is OCD and it's forcing my hand... xD

My new main will be known as 'Amusement' [another Cra]. I've already created this new dofus login/character, but I'm going to use the rest of my toon's membership to set my things straight i.e. gather plenty of souls for quick leveling back to where I am, transfer items, gather profession mats, etc. So for the time being [next 18 days or so] I'll be running my original three.

Just wanted to keep you guys updated on the happenings in my Dofus life and the changes to come!

Much love,

~ Amusement

Hello!

Much love,

~ Amusement

I haven't been on this much due to sick kids at the house but I should be on more in the next few days. If you see me on hit me up and we can run bherb and level up your new cra.

Sounds good! I'll be traveling today and tomorrow back home so I won't be on, but Sunday through Tuesday I'll be grinding.

nice gl :-)

i need some leveling too :-(

-chinatown

1 person likes this

Don't quite get it 100% but glad to hear you're getting things straightened out my friend, been off for a few days due to a busy work schedule but I still pop in from time to time so :)

Could someone fill me in on how this gateway works?

Could someone fill me in on how this gateway works?

u can ask the owner of gw how does it work

there is contact on him on gw site

ican try to explain u a bit when im at home

~freebump

Edited by Goku

What is the gateway site? lol

1 person likes this

What is the gateway site? lol

We're not allowed to openly post the link to or promote the gateway, it's against ToS and mods are hungry as fuck to remove posts and serve bans. PM sent.

1 person likes this

On 23/06/2016 at 11:06 PM, Mattz said:

We're not allowed to openly post the link to or promote the gateway, it's against ToS and mods are hungry as fuck to remove posts and serve bans. PM sent.

In addition, the gateway site is now entirely translated IN ENGLISH, and the gateway commands too (.help) in game.

I guess this died too... I still log in to feed pets but noone to play with

It's just the low amount of English based players, when 3+ people take a break the whole guild is dead lol

glyceride I still play but as everybody said ppl just quit I don't see anybody online at all ;/

I haven't logged in a few weeks due to moving. I'm getting more settled in so ill probably start logging on again.

My IGN is Slay-Sakya , i rarely log, so its better if u send me your nickname (perhaps is better privately)

hows the  gild doing boys

for some reason once I log in itll wait couple seconds and kick me out immdeitaly is that bcuz of so many ppl online and I'm not p2p so it kicks me out or what?

20 hours ago, keriakrumme said:

for some reason once I log in itll wait couple seconds and kick me out immdeitaly is that bcuz of so many ppl online and I'm not p2p so it kicks me out or what?

no its cuz u gringo :(

Not sure what would cause that. Someone else isn't using your account, right? You're not disconnecting someone when you try to log in?