• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Super-Beast

Pokemon Sun & Moon!

63 posts in this topic

Let's face it, no starter will ever beat the loveliness of a Bulbasaur or the cuteness of Cindaquil, but I fucking love owls.

Let's face it, no starter will ever beat the loveliness of a Bulbasaur or the cuteness of Cindaquil, but I fucking love owls.

Cyndaquil was easily the cutest starter... Until rowlet showed up.

in fairness, we have pokemon like ekans and pidgey who are about as unoriginal as it can get. plus, generation V had a frigging ice cream pokemon >_>.

Don't you talk shit about ma boi vanilluxe he's a god..

2 people like this

in fairness, we have pokemon like ekans and pidgey who are about as unoriginal as it can get. plus, generation V had a frigging ice cream pokemon >_>.

Very true atleast those werent the starters xD Honesty I dont even like Generation VI at all.

Agreeeeeed so many times :wub:

Anyone would want an owl though and they will call it Hedwig. XD I wonder if the shiny one is white.

I have always found Bulbasaur the worst starter tbh, I always choose a water starter :D

charmander-cute-i5.jpg

*drops mic*

1 person likes this

Sure, if you draw them adorable anything can look adorable.

kawaii_hitler_is_kawaii.png

(and hereby I fulfill Godwin's law)

2 people like this

... Did you have to? >.<

1 person likes this

Not related to Sun n Moon but just pokemon

Should I play one of the three PokéMMOs(Poké-Planet,PokéMMO,Pokémon Revolution) or Pokémon X on 3ds? :D

hard decision for me some1 help me h

if you havent played X you should. If you already have, murder the elite 4 with a full team of evee evolutions

UYZtwkyZT5c0OXQCrkAW_Starters.png

Edited by Blanka / Chunlii
3 people like this

I finally bought Omega Ruby today to prepare myself for this hype. Have like 200+ hours in my Y and beat everything in yellow....figure its time for Ruby again

I finally bought Omega Ruby today to prepare myself for this hype. Have like 200+ hours in my Y and beat everything in yellow....figure its time for Ruby again

i need to get 8 more pokemon to complete my living pokedex for omega ruby's national dex, currently 713/721 atm. i think u'll like omega ruby, its a huge improvement over the original ruby.

i need to get 8 more pokemon to complete my living pokedex for omega ruby's national dex, currently 713/721 atm. i think u'll like omega ruby, its a huge improvement over the original ruby.

So far i have, i like the new stuff they added in like the hidden pokemon (though i did get a potato zigzagoon early on...knew charm, tailwhip, growl, and sand attack). I've been wonder trading the hell out of my Y on one DS and playing ruby on the other. I'm close to a full pokedex on Y

pf3NUNA.png
3 people like this

CiwWVOjXIAEqfol.jpg-large_zpsunygidnz.jp

So a friend of mine found this possible leak of Popplio's 3rd evolution. Kinda creepy and definitely not choosing that thing if it looks like that. Also might give the little kids who are discovering pokemon for the first time nightmares. "Come here so i can shove this ball up your arse then eat your soul" kind of thing.

This pokemon reminds me of the New Orleans Pelicans mascot, its going to be mocked for months.....

2 people like this

can confirm its fake, so tell your friend its not real

can confirm its fake, so tell your friend its not real

THANK GOD

THANK GOD

the fake leaks came from this link,

aPf7l82.png

New info will be posted on the 2nd of June at 13:00 GMT.

I fully expect we'll get the names and the types of the box legendaries and possibly another Pokemon or two.

solgaleo is steel/psychic????

doesn't that mean it's weak to fire o.O?

and lunaala is ghost/psychic, which makes it 4x weak to dark????

Edited by Super-Beast

... yep? xD

rotomdex is freaking awesome

So a friend of mine found this possible leak of Popplio's 3rd evolution. Kinda creepy and definitely not choosing that thing if it looks like that. Also might give the little kids who are discovering pokemon for the first time nightmares. "Come here so i can shove this ball up your arse then eat your soul" kind of thing.

This pokemon reminds me of the New Orleans Pelicans mascot, its going to be mocked for months.....

that is so obviously a fake one. the entire art style alone is wrong.