• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
InsertNameHere

eratz
"Intercontinental" Community Guild Recruitment [Eratz]

28 posts in this topic

4BxOUmw.png

Hello there!

Created in September of 2015, Intercontinental is a community hub for English speakers on the 1.29 Eratz server, with the intention of being a place to chat and find people to play with. It's secondary purpose is campaigning to show international support for version 1.0 of the game.

The only rule of this guild is:

1. Do not partake in any activity that could harm the guild or server as a whole. Some examples being:

- use of programs or scripts to automate gameplay and/or supporting those who do.

- abuse of guild privileges.

- theft of property or accounts.

- etc.

Violating this rule will result in banishment. Anyone who re-invites a banned player will also face being banned.

Side notes:

- I'm all for free speech, but unless you're dedicated to being that one person who goes down in history as being truly intolerable, try to avoid unnecessarily being an ass to other members.

If you have a problem with someone in the guild, try to resolve your conflict in private messages, or IGNORE THEM FOR THIS SESSION.

- You may use perceptors to farm, but please be considerate and remove them when you leave the map, as we cannot realistically control territory. Collecting from another player's perc will be considered theft, but if you're offline, the perceptor is fair game for anyone.

- XP donation and amount is voluntary, though it would be appreciated if you could set at least 1%.

---

Alongside myself (Kyamari / Indifferent), Asleep, Meteonykaa, Shuckle and Stealthyaura are you full-right admin.

All members have invite rights, so find one of us in game, or leave us a message here if you're having trouble finding someone.

Also join discord voice and text chat! (This is not exclusively for guild members)

ZUIHTsS.png

Edited by InsertNameHere
1 person likes this

good luck I guess

might join with some char once I return :P

Oh how much i miss it.. I wish i could join Eratz :/ , good luck by the way!

There is already a good guild in Eratz, why create another one? :)

Would you ever like perc rights? or even be able to manage your own xp contribution? Because as of right now no one can give you those rights lol

Bumping.

Unexpectedly at 44 members right now.

So, in a desperate attempt to open up more spaces for people in the guild, I'm hosting a raffle to win a Gelano.

-For every 1000 XP you donate to the guild, you will have 1 chance at winning the grand prize.

-Anyone who donates 10,000 XP or more will receive a Turkocape.

I will pick the winner on Saturday, November 5th.

(I may also start kicking people who seemingly aren't playing in the coming days).

Edited by InsertNameHere

When you have free space, I would really like to put my panda in there :)

Can I join too? I only logged to feed pets during last month but im thinking about coming back.

Jinih

Edited by kalimutio

I hope to sort you guys out with a place, but we're struggling with player slots.

You'd probably be best off joining discord and trying to group up there for the time being.

Edited by InsertNameHere

Thank you to everyone who went out of their way to donate XP towards the guild.

In total we had 168,000 XP donated, not including that of a couple of individuals who opted out and/or left the guild/quit because they were playing too much and needed to focus on school.

The winner of the Gelano was Fantzu, who donated 19,370 XP.

So far I have given out 6 Turkocapes to those who reached 10,000 donated XP prior to the drawing of the winner. The 5 remaining people should get in contact to receive theirs.

I'm heading out of the country and won't be playing for a bit. Will be back around around new years.

Hi,

Do you guys still play? 

I would like to join

Best regards

You can invite me and my brother if you have any spots left. Just got to lvl 40ish

My IGN: Soydesuecia

My brother: Zoofili

Hello! At the moment a lot of people. Are apapparentl on vacation. Due to holidays. But a lot of the members still play! I can try to find you in game when i get on!

We active now ;e;

People have been asking for ranks for a while, so they are now based upon XP contributions and imply commitment to the community.

These are the standard tiers that will be set for you, but you may ask to have your rank changed to any below your current tier* (based on rank order within the game):

0 XP

Apprentice

10,000 XP

Initiate

50,000 XP

Treasure Hunter

100,000 XP
Spy

150,000 XP
Scout

200,000 XP
Guard

250,000 XP
Reservist

300,000 XP
Protector

500,000 XP

Treasurer
"Manage the ranks"

At 500k, you may set your own rank at your leisure*. It does not permit you to change the rank of another player.

*The following ranks, however, are reserved for official guild business:
--------
Second in Command
Diplomat
Secretary
Governor
Counsellor
Chosen One
Recruiting Officer
Mascot

Dogsbody

Additionally, we will now begin periodically selecting a Chosen One and a Mascot. Dump your votes here in the thread.

Edited by InsertNameHere

Azmorea for mascot ;D

2 people like this

Why lol I'd rather be secretary lol

I reckon i'd make a great Chosen one.

When i log on you will great me as "Oh great chosen one,you have come to bless us with your light"

2 people like this

star-trek-face-palm-picard.jpg

My votes are :

Paroa for chosen one

Tangent for Mascot

Hey! Just started on Eratz(?) a few days ago.  I quit shortly after dofus 2.0 came out in 2009.  Saw they did a re-release on 1.29 and couldnt resist!  I'm running 6 accounts and having a blast x).  I'm pretty lonely though and I've been looking for an international guild to join.  If you guys have no spots left maybe you could point me in the right direction to an international guild that might?  xP Just looking for some people to talk too! ^^