• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stockton

Dragoturkey 101

Get a dragon turkey and breed it with another one. This gives you a brand new baby dragon turkey. You can name it if you want, and even stash your cool loot inside of it. I named my Craig, and another one Felicia. But besides that, you should all start making your own dragonturkeys. They sell for a good profit if you don't beome too attached to them. That's the number one rule, really. NEVER get attached to your dragon turkey babies. They are strictly for profit, because you can only use one dragon turkey at a time. You can also sell your dragon turkeys to a NPC for scrolls, but be careful, you'll never see your dragon turkey again if you choose this option. The fun in making dragon turkeys is that you're breeding two dragon turkeys that have never met before. You're kind of like OkCupid. You put the male and the female in a pen, and hope that they're compatible. If they hit it off, cool. If they don't, that's cool too, atleast you tried. Don't give up. Put another male in with that female and see if the mood is right. The most important rule here is, if the mood IS right... LOOK AWAY! Don't, and I mean DON'T watch them do the baby making. DON'T. Your job is merely to set them up and steal their babies, NOT watch them get it on. I have a friend named Dan that made the accident of watching the dragon turkeys spoon each other. He now suffers from ED on several different levels. So, DON'T watch them! Also, you can make your paddock accessible to guildmates if you want Suppose one of your guildmates has a ravishly strong alpha male turkey and you have a beautiful blonde slender dragon turkey. Why not see if they hit it off? That is sure to make a super strong dragon turkey.

That's all for my dragon turkey breeding tips. I hope this helped someone, please like, share, and subscribe, and don't forget: Dragon Turkeys need love too.

1 person likes this

Moral of the story: Don't have emotional attachment with these creatures and let them do what they do best! Make babies to populate the world of twelve!

You need to make a video about this for the please like, share, and subscribe part :D

1 person likes this

I'm glad I could help someone! :D Hopefully more people will realize this. Dragon turkey's are not artificial intelligence game creatures. They have emotions and souls. Treat them accordingly.