• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Thesus

i entered the game a legend, and i intend to leave as one.

42 posts in this topic

its ok real i dont think badly about you, brutt,junn, or alb, but since you were all relevant to me i had to say something even if it was mean, u all are still the best at your classes even if im just trolling u in the post ^^, also it wasnt me saying you played bad in tournament, i never mentioned it until now actually, bcuz its a joke, no i dont actually think you or junn or alb or brutt are a shit player, you are all very good, and in the end this post was to make fun of everyone all at once

Thanks for the fixing and PM in game and yeah i guess many people are sad about good player quiting as always since i am one of missing those old days and friends its sad that u quiting

2 people like this

and yea when i mentioned it in the initial goult post it was just bantz for the thread just like the rest of the questions ^^

Yikes.

Edited by Jace Sun

Thesus + Eleseria = Kevin + Perry ????

1 person likes this

It's safe to say thesis is homo for romo, it hurts him so bad that he will be gone cause without him he's just another basic iop

2 people like this

Farewell fellow god, I wish you good luck and memes forwards.

Shame you forgot about the King waluigi but it's ok

I'm really impressed, your english has improved a lot from the first time i saw you! also i love the name herosdownsyndromemaroc you gave me, i feel proud to be mentioned atleast partially in the list <3

rolfl you waste of oxygen

also i kicked nobody from semper :rolleyes:

4 people like this

Hahhaha top post, have fun where ever u are gonna be for now, we wont miss u :)

this finally not a nice player leaving

which iops are there left to kill in kolo?? stefan????? what am i supposed to do???

ps i love to talk trash just like you so i guess thats one thing we have in common and prolly the only reason we talked normally.

cya very nice person dont die irl , but go ahead and get cancer n shit idc

1 person likes this

fucking nerds

(broq) to Phexi : some hairy australian dude roleplaying as a little girl online, obsessed with vulbis' [20:27] from Phexi: I thought broq was a girl?

not rly wrong there xddd

Also while we're playing the savagely honest game because everyone loves a bit of drama, thes you're not even that good at the game like fuck ive seen you lose that many fights against shit comps and shit players I was actually worried for a while there, seeing as you hype yourself to be something more than you apparently are, is that why you lead the no skill guild?????? I like the snide comment about roleplaying little girls when you do that yourself, in addition you even sound like one and apparently did it for real on solar? classy af

/s

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
4 people like this

fucking nerds

(broq) to Phexi : some hairy australian dude roleplaying as a little girl online, obsessed with vulbis' [20:27] from Phexi: I thought broq was a girl?

not rly wrong there xddd

Also while we're playing the savagely honest game because everyone loves a bit of drama, thes you're not even that good at the game like fuck ive seen you lose that many fights against shit comps and shit players I was actually worried for a while there, seeing as you hype yourself to be something more than you apparently are, is that why you lead the no skill guild?????? I like the snide comment about roleplaying little girls when you do that yourself, in addition you even sound like one and apparently did it for real on solar? classy af

/s

HAHAHAHAHAHA and the nails come out r.i.p thesus, if you want to see what thesus looks like tune into Catfish Season 6 he will be there

4 people like this

Couldn't help it... [JD is a very funny guy]

FYI mods, I don't even know this guy, so please don't ban me :(

Edited by Ala
I get it, the pastebin link was mocking the OP. Link still removed.
4 people like this

nice salt pastebin so mature

to Phexi: stay on subject

Locked because this thread is garbage and I am too lazy to clean it.

7 people like this