• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Thesus

i entered the game a legend, and i intend to leave as one.

42 posts in this topic

this comes as a result of romo quitting, i have no other reason to play the game, as my last mark on everyone ive made a collection of things for everyone to look through in this pastebin, whether you hate me or love me, your probably gonna like this post either way, seeing as how everyone liked my previous posts.

[removed link]

ps to real since i forgot put in there, i think you play good on fog, also for anyone not in plat/modra i got no problems with assume that i mean you in the bottom as well

Edited by Kyffles
Removed link for various things, like insubstantiated accusations, various insults, and slurs. I will never get back the time I wasted reading that.
16 people like this

Well best of luck to you moving forward dude. This game seems to wear down everyone's will to play eventually.

cya next week

Didn't hang around for alot mens, had fun playing mostly against u sire, you are deffo close to wear that nickname In Game, good luck with whatever you do in your life, just dont forget to log on dofus for a while to annoy me to hell, because you are one of persons who are capable of it.

RIP Counter Yop 2k16.

Have fun sir!

You missed the part there you cat-fished people on Solar. So not quite sure why you talk about others roleplaying :')

Peace out Thesus, always seemed like a cool guy to me. It's going to suck you're gone.

That was a great read though ;-)

Also zaammm 61 users reading topic, Thesus back at it again :wacko:

timeless made a post like two days ago calling us both savage but holy shit you are in a different dimension of trash talking

3 people like this

Hahhaha top post, have fun where ever u are gonna be for now, we wont miss u :)

Definitely gonna miss your godly ass, even though I log on for a few minutes a day :C ripe thesus-sama

1 person likes this

Fair to say i got rekt in that post which is probably more than deserved.

Good luck in life and remember, unless you're huge, trash talking IRL isn't always advised, but best of luck in whatever shenanigans it does get you into.

ps. Your begging to like your posts won't be missed.

Edited by Tezar

and if you werent mentioned, its safe to be assumed that i believe you to be so insignifigant that you failed to even annoy me to the point of even acknowledging you enough to put you on this list, and think you to be worth less than trash.[/s] kissmy-autism

k

2 people like this

1. shoutout to robin(reapersaurus) for being a good friend as well, always will remember top rogue plays from you, also one of the only magus' i actually respected

ty ty. i was expecting some garb after reading first few paragraphs :)

Going to be sad to see you go man, only pvp iop i know.
1 person likes this

here is the one and only man behind the character Thesus :

trump-jesus.jpg

2 people like this

Good luck with trying to forget me, I know it'll be hard but I'll always be here for you bae! (even though I was too insignificant to mention)

2 people like this

Omg I'm actually going to miss you

1 person likes this

hi peg

il miss u too peg

[23:30] Thesus is ignoring you and will therefore no longer receive your messages.

Who the hell even are you? But you should be happy that you saved yourself from the salt i would unleash on you.

1 person likes this

Neck yourself, Starchild.

2 people like this

Neck yourself, Starchild.

bood play nice

Goodbye Thesus, now be a legend irl.

1 person likes this

bye

Haha we have had fun in rosal good times, also in Rushu, always been a good friend, and you mage like a motherfucker! Cheers bro good luck with yo 'what so ever' reason to leave

2 people like this

I really dont know why you start acting like this but i should should answer u and let you know about things.Since u dont know thing about our team play together with our goult /tournament combos u shouldnt make people miss understood us. While we fight we always give advices to each other but noone tells each other what to do. And the reason about we teaming up with each other is we all have good connection and we undertand our game plays and we are prob only guys who practises for goult for whole year.

And for the Rush'u tournamnet some people tallking about my bad performance in fights (mostly you) as i wrote in ur goult thread i was planing to team up with Grenadier at first then he had to go for business trip so he couldnt play on dates and my exams were exactly on tournament dates so i decided not to participate at all but at the last day of registiration Alb and Romo came and asked me to random team up to fill last spot cuz there was 15 teams in total would make things strange 1 team couldnt fight at all so i joined just for them made a team with my p2ped chars also i made Houssam(Tabu) to come play with me so i wouldnt need to play 4 chars myself so i ended up playing 3chars myself is hard to focus when u study 12 hours at day and i had no strategy/goal for tournament

p.s: You are putting yourself in really bad situation agaisnt ur friends who were respecting you. I wonder what happend to you but you should really get urself and stop trying to be jerk

7 people like this

I really dont know why you start acting like this but i should should answer u and let you know about things.Since u dont know thing about our team play together with our goult /tournament combos u shouldnt make people miss understood us. While we fight we always give advices to each other but noone tells each other what to do. And the reason about we teaming up with each other is we all have good connection and we undertand our game plays and we are prob only guys who practises for goult for whole year.

And for the Rush'u tournamnet some people tallking about my bad performance in fights (mostly you) as i wrote in ur goult thread i was planing to team up with Grenadier at first then he had to go for business trip so he couldnt play on dates and my exams were exactly on tournament dates so i decided not to participate at all but at the last day of registiration Alb and Romo came and asked me to random team up to fill last spot cuz there was 15 teams in total would make things strange 1 team couldnt fight at all so i joined just for them made a team with my p2ped chars also i made Houssam(Tabu) to come play with me so i wouldnt need to play 4 chars myself so i ended up playing 3chars myself is hard to focus when u study 12 hours at day and i had no strategy/goal for tournament

p.s: You are putting yourself in really bad situation agaisnt ur friends who were respecting you. I wonder what happend to you but you should really get urself and stop trying to be jerk

its ok real i dont think badly about you, brutt,junn, or alb, but since you were all relevant to me i had to say something even if it was mean, u all are still the best at your classes even if im just trolling u in the post ^^, also it wasnt me saying you played bad in tournament, i never mentioned it until now actually, bcuz its a joke, no i dont actually think you or junn or alb or brutt are a shit player, you are all very good, and in the end this post was to make fun of everyone all at once

Edited by Thesus