• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Franceska

IRON THRONE Alliance

IRON THRONE
It's a Game of Thrones

vRfL8Jz.png

We are IRON, a newly formed PvP alliance on Rushu originally formed on Solar. We are currently not recruiting any new guilds, but we do take applications for any guild that wants to join us. We are a group of friends that love to do things together in game.

Our alliance has rules like any other that every guild is required to follow. Failure to follow these rules will result in removal from the alliance.

We started on 22 April 2016 and ever since we conquered all Pandala villages and more. We do perc. hunts, we do prism attacks, and we are active in KoTHs. For any further inquiries regarding the alliance, how to be qualified, or if you'd like to join any guild within the alliance, feel free to contact Alchy, or Vulbisless in game.

We have an alliance forum where you can read more about the alliance, its guilds, or to fill in the application form for joining the alliance over at http://ironrushu.guildlaunch.com (We will have a proper .com website soon).

Our alliance rules are listed below.

1. You are expected to treat all people in Iron the way you would want someone to treat you. Remember that kids play this game, and foul language has no place in public speaking areas. Consistent infringement will equal loss of alliance chat rights for escalating periods of time.

2. The alliance chat is not the Recruitment or Trade chat. Asking once is fine, but after that you need to use the proper channels set aside by the studio. If nobody replies then it means we don't have what you want or we don't want to join your hunt, and asking ten more times will not change our minds. Consistent infringement will equal loss of alliance chat rights for escalating periods of time.

3. If you choose to have alts in other alliances, we are ok with it, but you are forbidden from participating in activities related to alliances unless it is on behalf of Iron. Your main (the character you use most frequently on the account, no matter what server) MUST be in Iron, no exceptions. This includes prisms, koth and nugget farming and attacking/defending perceptors. Refusal to comply will end with all your characters being kicked and you being black-listed.

4. Attacking Iron property with your alts. Unless this is sanctioned by Iron leadership this is grounds for immediate removal from Iron and blacklisting.

Edited by Franceska
6 people like this

Straw Hat Pirates are better :ph34r:

Very great alliance fun group of people love you guys

1 person likes this

Failure to follow these rules will result in removal of the alliance.

Won't deny that this made me chuckle, although I'm sure it was a typo.
9 people like this

Hello IRON alliance,

You guys did a great job conquering Rushu pretty quick! Good luck keeping it though. :lol:

2 people like this

Do not join.

Won't deny that this made me chuckle, although I'm sure it was a typo.

After reading it again, woops. My bad

2 people like this

Bump, looking for two more guilds to join the alliance, must have at least 100 members to be considered and should be active in koth.

Message Vulbisless or Alchy since those 2 are online the most probably

Edited by Surtris

i vote team brocket joins, very active guild and the leader is a cool person yes

6 people like this

Bump, looking for two more guilds to join the alliance, must have at least 100 members to be considered and should be active in koth.

Message Vulbisless or Alchy since those 2 are online the most probably

no secsi????

3 people like this

0369cef6f83f465880cc62fe8fefe274.png

conclusion of the battle featuring our very own Thesus vs Lord Grimli :) - our fearless leader alchy cheering him on!!

shoutout to the dankest memer astrology for these hilarious pictures

Edited by Azaelya
11 people like this

We are looking for a savior since the great cagri is here to kill Iron (once again). Pm bootiful to apply to be our savior.

1 person likes this

Fuck up cunts, I am here to slay you bitches one by one

1 person likes this

I believe iron will be the alliance to lift rushu up as soon as we remove fat abood from the sinking server :huh:

STOP EDITING MY POSTS !!!!!! 5-0 bois!!

2c03f5512a564b998097c707e5447a58.png

Edited by Secsi
10 people like this

Stop with the Nazi imagery and references. I can't even believe I have to say that.

2 people like this

DON'T STUMP THE TRUMP

4 people like this

Cool, guys.

Locked.

2 people like this