• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Goatee

Rosal goult thread #1

262 posts in this topic

Cb5S2F1.png

1 person likes this

a substitute osa lvl 140 is osa substitute...seems legit.

edit: leading vote-getter is Bee's elio, Hoopa. Guess that nice funny introduction was effective.

Edited by Super-Beast

4 minutes ago, Super-Beast said:

edit: leading vote-getter is Bee's elio, Hoopa. Guess that nice funny introduction was effective.

That and there was no other elios. And can someone explain why Irregular (Fog) and Hoopa (Elio) has different votes, when there was no other fogs or elios to vote?

1 person likes this

you could submit the voting form without voting for every class. So I assume some people simply did not vote for a certain class. That being said, I am curious what the bolded highlight of lorn our cra means? Can't be leading vote getter or fastest time, and would be a bit odd if Lorn was made captain already.

Last years the highlighted person was Ankama's choice for the Goult leader. They did promise us this year that we could vote on the leader though.

That being said, I'm ok with Lorn being the leader. I trust him.

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, Super-Beast said:

For those who read what he had to say (wich cant be checked anymore) thats the guy registering with a osa saying he would like to represent Rosal on his masq ... wich made me laugh even more. Also try to check his charpage...nothing there ...so seems we dont even have a substitude 

1 person likes this

yeah, what i think happened is that he registered on wrong character on same account maybe?

I forgot to vote :(

2 people like this

You let your server down, Veldin. :(

And the highlight must be the team captain, yes. In the Goult announcement it was mentioned that the team captain is based on only the votes of the actual Goult mains/subs during the popularity test (there's no separate voting).

Still funny though since some classes only had one choice. I assume Lorn got 100% votes too and was then selected randomly?

I don't have as much as I did last year to lend out, but I do have:

DOFUS:

Ochre

Turqoise

Crimson

Emerald

Dokoko

TROPHIES:

Intellectual

Delayer

Deserter

Shackler

Evader

Escapee

Rabid

Vagabond

Forerunner

Vigour

Friction

Brainbox

Scholar

Maniac

Nomad

Shaker

EXOTIC MAGES:

MP Ringaling

AP Inky Veil

MISC. CRAP:

Otomai Boots/Amulet, Nidas's Crown/Ring/Sandals, Age Old Belt/Amulet, Nileza's Amulet, Archetypal Bow, Plumobile, Guten Tak's Bow, Cycloid Boots, Flinty Daggers, and a Karmeleon.

Let me know if anyone is interested in borrowing something. First come, first serve.

1 person likes this

I'm playing as trymm's sub, so if you need me to get on capngoat will message me, please lend AO amulet and archetypal bow :) @Jesternaut

My thoughts on the votes, glad to see a lot of good Iops attend this year, I feels bad for Efialt that was also in the draft, unfortunately there is only 2 spots but I would like to give him an honourable mention for his commitment to Goult every year.

About the team comps, last year we made 3 teams and one leftover team which Lorn was sacrificed into just because he was a cra, one of the 3 teams we had starry who never showed which ultimately led that team to forfeit every game and Lorn into not even playing when he could have. Long story short, we should place the people that arent gona log into one leftover team not the ones that are committed to play but doesn't work well with the team class wise.

2 people like this

Congratz to all that made it yay, now, are we going to figure the team compos? We don't have much time guys...

12 hours ago, Super-Beast said:
5 hours ago, Hakfu said:

I'm playing as trymm's sub, so if you need me to get on capngoat will message me, please lend AO amulet and archetypal bow :) @Jesternaut

My thoughts on the votes, glad to see a lot of good Iops attend this year, I feels bad for Efialt that was also in the draft, unfortunately there is only 2 spots but I would like to give him an honourable mention for his commitment to Goult every year.

About the team comps, last year we made 3 teams and one leftover team which Lorn was sacrificed into just because he was a cra, one of the 3 teams we had starry who never showed which ultimately led that team to forfeit every game and Lorn into not even playing when he could have. Long story short, we should place the people that arent gona log into one leftover team not the ones that are committed to play but doesn't work well with the team class wise.

Well this year they changed the rules...somebody not showing up doesnt lead to forfeit a of that team only...but to a total disclosure of the whole server (not that they want to put any pressure on the shoulders of those going ;) ) So no need to make a leftover team (or they must show and loose)...its all teams showing or none participating at all.

Maybe those who go and are looking for gearparts/trophy's/dofus can post what they look for? I m not having the fancy new stuff but whatever i can help with (exo-maged ap/mp/res stuff) i m happy to lent out

17 hours ago, Ianthe said:

Well this year they changed the rules...somebody not showing up doesnt lead to forfeit a of that team only...but to a total disclosure of the whole server (not that they want to put any pressure on the shoulders of those going ;) ) So no need to makearrow-10x10.png a leftover team (or they must show and loose)...its all teams showing or none participating at all.

Maybe those who go and are looking for gearparts/trophy's/dofus can post what they look for? I m not having the fancy new stuff but whatever i can help with (exo-maged ap/mp/res stuff) i m happy to lent out

Ianthe where did you find that? Link pls?

Well i was sure i read it in the rules...re-read them now and dont see it. *shruggs* Even better i guess...sowwy to make you freak out :)

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Ianthe said:

Well i was sure i read it in the rules...re-read them now and dont see it. *shruggs* Even better i guess...sowwy to makearrow-10x10.png you freak out :)

All good :o 

Yo guys, I just added up the amount of spell points I need to level all my spells to 6, and I need exactly 147, any lending hand that would like to volunteer please? Much appreciated. Due date : 18th 11:59 pm dofus time.

-Kabaym

I got a msg back from Izmar saying I might be a feca on goult server, but not 100% sure. Since I class changed i sold my stuff, and now im sitting with a mediocre set. So i was woundering if anyone got stuff they could lend me today for backup.

I need a QoT set and  AP bearb band. 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Jericho said:

I got a msg back from Izmar saying I might be a feca on goult server, but not 100% sure. Since I class changed i sold my stuff, and now im sitting with a mediocre set. So i was woundering if anyone got stuff they could lend me today for backup.

I need a QoT set and  AP bearb band. 

I can lend you an AP bb band.

This looks promising lolol

1 person likes this

On 7/23/2016 at 10:14 AM, NotoriousChelsea said:

This looks promising lolol

marry me <3?

Edited by -Amos-

you don't want that son so cal girls don't know how to act

5 people like this

Throwback Thursday to when i said shut up capn before every goult fight last year <3

1 person likes this

have we..uhh..done any practice yet?

1 person likes this

The plan was to have some practices on the goult server once it opens. With the current delay the server might only appear on August 1st. Which is less than ideal.