• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tezar

Adios.

32 posts in this topic

I think it's time for me to depart as well, I've been debating so for the past 3-4 weeks, but especially the past 3 days or so since the whole OH drama and I'm getting too old to be arguing with kids on the internet and focus more on my rap career.

The games become a total bore and drama filled with very little community, and after losing falling out with many of my close friends whom I used to do things with on the game for the past 2 years+ there's just very little for me to do.

The Updates are gradually becoming worse and worse and I dislike were the game is heading not just in a PvP sense, but on a PvM level with over complicated mechanical dungeons which just take the whole ''fun factor'' out and replace it with a sense of doing homework, which just leaves you either raging or with a headache.

As for Outer Heaven I'll be speaking to my Second in commands as to who wants it/wishes to step up and fill my shoes.

My gear will be sold off and the kamas will be kept in case I ever decided to come back.

I may still log on every now and then for chats/to sell the bits of gear that haven't sold, but to be honest the chances are if we usually chat, I'll have you on some platform of social media anyway.

Shout out to Hadito, invison, Mayus, black-divel and power-clutch for a great past few years and some great memories.

Kikn, you won't be missed.

Rant over, peace.

ps. Inb4 I do an Uthman and come back within 24 hours.

pss. There's a hidden gem in my merch at [-3,-1] for cheap, Go look.

Loljk there's not, lured.

Edited by Tezar
12 people like this

See you next week babe, come to me when you need to buy back your gear

4 people like this

Bye

enjoy

I think it's time for me to depart as well, I've been debating so for the past 3-4 weeks, but especially the past 3 days or so since the whole OH drama and I'm getting too old to be arguing with kids on the internet and focus more on my rap career.

I agree that it is getting ridiculous having to argue with people that don't make much sense most of the times. If you get good and famous like eminem, I would like to have your autograph. Best of luck in everything you do.

2 people like this

The games become a total bore and drama filled with very little community, and after losing falling out with many of my close friends whom I used to do things with on the game for the past 2 years+ there's just very little for me to do.

The Updates are gradually becoming worse and worse and I dislike were the game is heading not just in a PvP sense, but on a PvM level with over complicated mechanical dungeons which just take the whole ''fun factor'' out and replace it with a sense of doing homework, which just leaves you either raging or with a headache.

As for Outer Heaven I'll be speaking to my Second in commands as to who wants it/wishes to step up and fill my shoes.

My gear will be sold off and the kamas will be kept in case I ever decided to come back.

I may still log on every now and then for chats/to sell the bits of gear that haven't sold, but to be honest the chances are if we usually chat, I'll have you on some platform of social media anyway.

Shout out to Hadito, invison, Mayus, black-divel and power-clutch for a great past few years and some great memories.

Rant over, peace.

pss. There's a hidden gem in my merch at [-3,-1] for cheap, Go look.

Loljk there's not, lured.

one faget less

jk will miss you forever in my heart :unsure: :unsure: :( :( :( :(

edit:lets do rap career together

Edited by Goku
1 person likes this

Good luck broo, I will miss you :(

1 person likes this

awww! i been on a break for months and everyone freaking leaving :( Will miss you Tez! <3 :(

Edited by Strawberriez

Take care! I'm not entirely sure what happened, but considering how small this community already is, it's still a bummer to see you go.

Edited by Jace Sun
1 person likes this

im sad that I joined near the end of the guild which now leaves me guildless and with less friends but good luck

Though I never got to know you personally you're a good player and have my respect for building such a powerful guild in a short period of time.

1 person likes this

I agree that it is getting ridiculous having to argue with people that don't make much sense most of the times. If you get good and famous like eminem, I would like to have your autograph. Best of luck in everything you do.

plz i am way ahead of you

SeiY3fg.png?1

you were alright, good luck with life man

2 people like this

wheres my fucking shoutout adam????? sorry for locking you in that kolo which was the pivotal point in your dofus career, if i could do it again I wouldve maged the lock off my gear before the fight :wub:

3 people like this

the feels man. You were one of the first people to welcome me when I moved back from shika. You were a great leader and I had fun in your guild. Hopefully it doesnt fall apart while you are on break!

1 person likes this

Adam we've been shit talking everyone we've kolo'd against jokingly, and have given each and every one of them the Shia:

244345de49fc34103b8a27abeec8e42e.png

So pls don't take it too seriously, honestly I don't care whether or not your sac is using a voyager

1 person likes this

:(

good luck

2 people like this

Hey tez, best of luck with the rap, pleasure having you around cya <3

After 3 days you back was so long did not even notice u quit.

2 people like this

I'm not back ffs XD

welcome back adam ^_________^ 

2 people like this

ya we all knew he could not quit

1 person likes this

adam leggo perc hunt w/ uthman 2day ^___^

1 person likes this