• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Extreal

Dungeon Rusher Events

53 posts in this topic
8 hours ago, Jericho said:

- the shield is not dropped by the boss, but will be credited to your account between the Wednesday and the Friday four weeks after the mission.*

Do you want a never-before-seen shield? You'll have to earn it! Head to the Royal Rainbow Blop Lair on Saturday September 24th and Sunday, September 25st for the 9th Dungeon Rusher!

586784.jpg

Those who like to spend their weekends bumming around will be disappointed. Rather than bumming around, you'll be bum-rushing the Blops! Next weekend, between Saturday 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. (Paris Time) on Sunday, you'll have to rush to take on the Royal Rainbow Blop in its lair! At least, you will if you want to win the shield named after that multi-flavored fellow. Yes, that's right, the Royal Rainbow Blop Shield!

82137.png

We're taking the opportunity to welcome the novices who are just discovering the principle of the Dungeon Rusher: one weekend a month, you assault a dungeon, you clean out its inhabitants, you floor the boss, and you walk away with the exclusive shield associated with that dungeon! Easy, right?

Some final details before you rush off:

• the offer's valid once per account;
  • monsters killed in arenas are not counted;
  • the shield is not dropped by the boss, but will be credited to your account between the Wednesday and the Friday following the mission.
2 people like this

well with the shitty interface and laggy bugs, im not sure i can handle a dungeon run through royal rainblow blop XD

2 people like this

Turn down all invitations for next weekend: You have a date at the Xelorium and Fraktal hates being stood up! It won't take much to put her in a foul mood either, so if you want the Fraktal Shield, you'll have to be in top form from Saturday, October 22nd until Sunday, October 23rd!

587558.jpg

Dungeon Rusher 10 will take you to Fraktal's Megalith from Saturday, October 22nd (0.01 am) to Sunday, October 23rd (11.59 pm)!
Fraktal the Xelomorph will be thrilled to see you. Warning: She is quite highly strung and doesn't take break ups well. It might not be very gallant, but take our advice: hit her hard! If you win, you can keep her symbolic shield: The Fraktal Shield!

82139.png

If you're a newbie, the principle of Dungeon Rusher is simple: one weekend a month, you assault a dungeon, clean out its inhabitants, floor the boss, and walk away with the never-before-seen shield associated with that dungeon!

Reminder:

• Offer valid once per account
  • Monsters killed in the arena are not counted
  • The shield is not dropped by the boss, but is credited to your account from Wednesday to Friday following the mission.

If you want even more action, prepare yourself for the Dungeon Rusher Maxxx, running from the 27th till the 6th. More information next week!

I got my necklace now but didn't get any mystery boxes, anyone else? :o

2 hours ago, winged-one said:

You did check gift section of Dofus.com and didnt expect them to appear in game like every other mystery box they had?

1 person likes this

Didn't even do this thing, got Armoured DT on Iop, ton of Pony sets on Hupper and some Pony items on Eni. Maybe I should do the dungeons just to get armoureds, hhh? :D

Yeah, go to Pending Gifts (where you redeem sub gifts). There will be those from the event.

EDIT: LEL, MY BAD. THOUGHT IT'S THE MAXXX THING :D

Edited by Vanguard
1 person likes this

Thank you guys :) 

yes, it was on http://code.ankama.com/en ...

Edited by winged-one

I'm drowning in Pony sets and items. Also got quite a few Dragorace sets and items, Bulbuttings, harnesses (incl. 2 Shell Seemyool and 1 Sufokian Seemyool), Borbats, a Fosfor, 2 armored DTs and a Razorbuck.

Edited by --VU--

Did they forget to give shield again?

18 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Did they forget to give shield again?

Should think they've decided to manually log into each account and trade across a shield. Therefore my guess on when you'll receive yours would be between now and Dofus 4. 

Hope this helps.

but they forgot to mention that they couldn't

typical ankama xddddddddddddddddd

walla what's the point of creating contests like this?

it's like they just want ppl to kill time by doing literally anything and use an imaginable non-existent reward as an excuse

inb4 they do it just to lure ppl attention from actual dofus problems (just like politics do irl h)

1 person likes this

This shield is really cute. It's time to p2p :D

Thats a pocketpussy D:

1 person likes this

Make kralove great again!

Since 2.40 :')

3 people like this

Fleshlight v2

Did you guys get this shield yet?

I'd imagine we'll get it on friday - the delay was inevitable given server merger

I like the fact that you'll receive the shield as soon as you win.