• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Extreal

Dungeon Rusher Events

49 posts in this topic

Nothing on en site yet but it's on fr and in uplauncher but this weekend is the next dungeon rusher.

Run royal tofu and get a shield that looks like this:

boucliertofu.png

Also this weekend also offers a chance to redo dungeon rush #3 which was against wa wobot, because of lag spikes on that weekend.

Edited by Extreal
2 people like this

mdr nice shield

1 person likes this

Not bad, looks kinda neat. :D

Colorful nice shield gonna worth that stuff

bouclier.jpg

1 person likes this

New event for this weekend:

The Dungeon Rusher #5 is taking place this week-end! The evil Skeunk will be waiting for you betweenSaturday, May 21 at 00:01 (Paris Time) and Sunday, May 22 at 23:59 (Paris Time). There's no doubt about it: violence is in the air!

515425.jpg

The Dungeon Rusher is back for a fifth edition! From Saturday, May 21, at 00:01 (Paris Time) to Sunday, May 22, at 23:59 (Paris Time), the Skeunk will be disenchanted to run into you when he realizes you're the one with the best axe! Get ready, because this bard is not easy to dominate! Furious that he didn't make it into the Amakna music scene, this rebellious Eniripsa cast away the principles of his goddess and fell to the Dark Side, most notably by stealing the Koolich's Dofus... Not someone to take lightly, as you'll agree!

The reward for your efforts: the brand new Skeunkield*!

82134.png

Please note: the Shield is not a drop from the Boss, but will be credited to your account in the week following the even, sometime between Wednesday and Friday.

For those of you who still aren't aware, the Dungeon Rusher is the opportunity, during one week-end each month, to run a Dungeon and win a thematically appropriate Shield!

*Offer is valid once per account. Monsters killed in the Arena do not count.

3 people like this

nice shield

2 people like this

This is a good excuse to finally do Skeunk (Duo). xD

Well it was actually announced for this weekend, but is now going to be next weekend (25th/26th) but the next stop on the dungeon rusher tour is Merkator. Thankfully ankama listened to the "injustice" (ayy lmao frenchies) at it being the weekend before the update where access is made easier.

The shield in question 6.png

So Merkator for 25th and 26th of June

Edited by Extreal
5 people like this

This keeps showing on JoL and I've been too lazy to copy it to here so far but here is the next lot after merka

38f3f0d8-3482-4710-8730-c10eec446ac9.png

kimbo, blop, dramak, korri, fraktal

5 people like this

Dramak one actually looks good.

I think Kimbo is the best one :D

2 people like this

i like the dramak or the jelly one

i like the dramak or the jelly one

it's blop not jelly e.e

They all look bad

o goku you knew what I meant :}

It's time for a new Dungeon Rusher! For this seventh edition of the event, head to Kimbo's Canopybetween Saturday July 23rd at 12:01 A.M. (Paris Time) and Sunday July 24th at 11:59 P.M. (Paris Time)!

564094.jpg

Ready for Dungeon Rusher #7? From Saturday July 23rd at 12:01 a.m. (CEST) until Sunday July 24th at 11:59 p.m. (CEST) the mischievous Kimbo is waiting for you at the top of his Tree Keeholo. Yes, HIS Tree Keeholo. Because the sneaky little creature was there long before Otomai ever came and started his dubious experiments! Respected by all the island's creatures, the Kimbo just loves playing with adventurers...
As a reward for this Dungeon Rusher: the unprecedented Kimbo Shield!

2a5694966b24a698a178a1bc82a30e72.jpg
If you want this shield...
29a0032b2fc4f2e1271abd903ae1724d.jpg
...You'll have to smash in this cute face. You monster.

Note: the shield is not dropped by the boss, but will be credited to your account between the Wednesday and the Friday following the mission. 
For those that don't yet know, the Dungeon Rusher is an event that takes place one weekend per month, and gives you the chance to do a dungeon and win a shield linked to that dungeon!

*Offer valid once per account. Monsters killed in arenas are not counted.

2 people like this

yas, my favorite dungeon + bonus shield, finally something good ankama

1 person likes this

This should be fun. Shame none of my chars can use shields... how about some other reward Ankama?!

Maybe I ran the dungeon at the wrong time, I could have swore I ran it Saturday evening. Anyway did you people get your shields from this event yet? It does say we get them between the following Wednesday and Friday following the event. But I still didn't get anything.

I didn't get, ran sunday evening.

kuSHk6V.png

typical ankama :^)

Thanks Quadro

Eh, we have just had some huge updates the past week with the introduction of isk and the release of the goultarminator servers, it's been a busy week so I'm not surprised in the slightest, another two days wait for a free item, who cares..

The next Dungeon Rusher is taking place on Krismahlo Island. Dramak invites you to his theatre onSaturday, August 20th and Sunday, August 21st! But to get his never-before-seen shield, it won't be enough to play a secondary role!

575619.jpg

To be or not to be… the victim, that is the question… In Dramak's Theatre, it's not puppets, but your life which hangs by a thread! When the Puppet Master strikes the three blows, it's not on the floor! But you won't pay any attention… because you're obsessed with the Dramak Shield!

82138.png

You've been warned: so, we'll see you between 0:01 a.m. (CEST) on Saturday, August 20th and 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 21st, to collect the 8th Dungeon Rusher trophy!

Some of you may be asking what the Dungeon Rusher is. It's simple: one weekend a month, you assault a dungeon, you clean out its inhabitants, you floor the boss, and you walk away with the never-before-seen shield associated with that dungeon!

Some last details:
- the offer's valid once per account;
- monsters killed in arenas are not counted;
- the shield is not dropped by the boss, but will be credited to your account between the Wednesday and the Friday following the mission.