• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Mavvo

Dofus Map

111 posts in this topic

The Map

DofusGO Map is a great replica of the in-game map but with various QoL features that will make you use this one over the in-game one anytime.

It features lighting fast speed, beautiful subarea highlighting, multilanguage support.

You may toggle any Harvestable Resources to be shown on the map to plan routes that will yield you the most profit and/or XP, as well as regular features like Zaaps and other Transportation methods, Dungeons, Class Temples, Markets, Workshops, Phoenix Statues and other things.

When you click on a subarea it will display the monsters in that subarea on the bottom right corner of the screen, you may click a monster to open the specific monster page on the Dofus Wiki.

You may also add markers if you want to save a position of a funny map or your dropped Mush Mush Sporm that you will clean later.

Please give me feedbacks and report bugs.

4bbe7a9b46.jpg

Todo list &/or Suggestions

done : 01/04/2016 http://puu.sh/o1Ua5/bc03759ea1.jpg

• Show also the quantity of the tracked item in a given map.

done; 01/04/2016 http://puu.sh/o29ed/df9e5e2776.jpg

• Make new icons: much brighter &/or with a nice border so they stand out compared to the background.

-Need your help to do this, I'm not so good at image editing. I can provide you the icons i'm using at the moment.

done : 17/06/2016 http://puu.sh/pw04M/7942b1e794.jpg

• Show "types"? of mobs when you click on a subarea.:

done: http://puu.sh/opCKO/61611eb0d7.jpg monsters, bounties and archmonsters!

• Right click on an area to see a total list of what resources are in it, combined with the number of each present in said area.
  • On maps where the resources are hard to see or they are hidden behind objects like trees show where they are like maybe a screenshot of where to click or a little text reminder.

-I'm not sure i will be able to do it.

• Load the the map completely and not whenever you move the screen.

-The whole map is heavy ( many Mbs ). I'm using this map engine so the map can be loaded in chunks and fast.

• When multiple resources are selected for viewing, the most recently selected one overlaps the previous ones and hides them from view.

done

not present in the new version ( fast one ), I will try to reimplement it.

Done !! 27/02/2017: http://puu.sh/umc17/ab8090196f.jpg

• Add NPCs as well.
  • Make a treasure hunting version that displays which TH 'Item'(s) are on each map :D
  • Add Incarnam
  • Add Dimensions
  • When hovering a resource the full name &/or informations should be displayed :
not present in the new version ( fast one ), I will try to reimplement it. 
done: 27/02/2017
  • Make an option to select all the resources from the same type at once

done: 02/04/2016 Ctrl+Click on the profession icon will load all his resources (pretty heavy at the moment, could freeze the browser for a couple of seconds). Alt+Click on the profession icon will unload all his selected resources.

Using xDirewolves's Map: http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/146200-anyone-seen-the-map-this-big/#entry1433721

Thanks to Gravestorm for the support, the tips and the ideas he is giving to me. Thanks to Orchid for the awesome work she has done and is still doing on the dofus wiki.

Thanks also to:

Bricolbob, Fravanlan, Cloquether, Redguardian, Anton and anyone i've forgot!

Edited by Mavvo
35 people like this

holy fuq looks awesome, did you include all the resource positions manually?

1 person likes this

I'm happy you like it!

There is a little part of manual mapping ( thanks who is helping me :D ) but most of the work is kinda automated.

This is awesome. Good job

1 person likes this

how come there isn't a "Love This So Much" Option instead of "Like This? :wub:

1 person likes this

In the future i'll add the other maps like Incarnam and Dimensions!

Still working on more features!

I also want to say thanks to Gravestorm for the support, the tips and the ideas he is giving to me. Thanks to Orchid for the awesome work she has done and is still doing on the dofus wiki.

Edited by Mavvo

Update: 100% minig ores. Added Silicate and Dolomite nodes.

e9bcac206a60168f6c2e060ec6760e74.png

very pretty :wub:

2 people like this

I'm also working on a clustering feature, but i'm not sure i will keep it. Maybe it doesn't fit well on a dofus map. You guys will tell me.

https://www.google.it/search?q=google+map+cluster search for images

Maybe mine is broken, but it doesn't seem to work in Firefox. Chrome worked fine though.

3 people like this

I thought this was a great idea and already a great start to it :D

i just a couple of suggestions to make it better and you may already have thought of them or are working on them now so i am just suggesting :D

make it so that you load the map completely and not whenever you move the screen

show the number of trees/ores (or whatever) on the map next to the symbol for it (like top right)

make the symbols for the trees/ores (or whatever) much brighter so they stand out compared to the background, like i just tried looking through frig to see all the aspen wood and it was a little hard to see the aspen wood

be able to click in an area and see the types of mobs there (might be a little hard so save for later)

on maps where the resources (trees, ores, ect.) are hard to see or they are hidden behind objects like trees or stuff on the map, show where they are like maybe a screen shot of where to click or a little text reminder

1 person likes this

This is an absolutely fantastic project and I've instantly bookmarked it. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

make it so that you load the map completely and not whenever you move the screen

show the number of trees/ores (or whatever) on the map next to the symbol for it (like top right)

make the symbols for the trees/ores (or whatever) much brighter so they stand out compared to the background, like i just tried looking through frig to see all the aspen wood and it was a little hard to see the aspen wood

be able to click in an area and see the types of mobs there (might be a little hard so save for later)

I agree with Ray, these are all great suggestions for future work on the map. A couple suggestions of my own:

-> Right click on an area to see a total list of what resources are in it, combined with the number of each present in said area.

-> When multiple resources are selected for viewing, the most recently selected one overlaps the previous ones and hides them from view. I don't know if that's possible to fix but it'd be great.

-> Maaaaaybe make NPCs an option as well. That might be much too much work though, as there are so freaking many. xD

Keep up the good work! :)

1 person likes this

Amazing job! this gonna save me alot of time in my gathering races, TY so much :)

1 person likes this

Make a treasure hunting version that displays which TH 'Item'(s) are on each map :D

5 people like this

Make a treasure hunting version that displays which TH 'Item'(s) are on each map :D

loool this one would be beyond op xddd

1 person likes this

Great job, thanks for the work and your time :)

1 person likes this

Was looking for something like this last week...

Bless up.

1 person likes this

Awesome project, keep up the good work! Also from ideas Ray posted I think this one should be priority.

1 person likes this

Maybe mine is broken, but it doesn't seem to work in Firefox. Chrome worked fine though.

Fixed.

Quick post: I'm so happy with all these feedbacks!

Do me a favor and test : http://mavvo.altervista.org/dofus/dev/devmap.html .

It's implementing clustering when different resources are on the same map.

I believe it needs more tweaks and the quantity too, tell me what you think!

Edit: Updated the first post with a Todo List and your suggestions!

Edited by Mavvo

The resources aren't working

They should, often when i make a change you have to reload it multiple times or Clear the cache for my website because browsers like to load from cache !

Wow, this map is faster than this in game lol.

2 people like this

That time all loaded but the fish, farming and dungs

Working well in Firefox now, thank you.

5262acabb0.jpg

Added quantity display, for the moment only at the dev version : http://mavvo.altervista.org/dofus/dev/devmap.html

Working good in Chrome and Edge, in Firefox it needs a little fix.

Tell me if you like it-

3 people like this