• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
EUPHORIA

Rushu's Gambling at Kanojedo

48 posts in this topic

how can u trick someone into gambling? XD? its a own decision u make as a player. And.. like i said.. if i understood it correctly: ur still able to gamble, BUT NOT advertise it in chat (in game) or on impsvillage..

Are you still able to gamble.. Should be, but ask game MODs to make sure about it. And once you get ''tricked/scammed'' you will see how.

Edited by EUPHORIA

4mZ7hrf.png

I think before making your decisions you should read thread correctly.

Edited by Kikn
removed omitted content

Regarding gambling:

5 people like this

We do not endorse gambling here. Guides to gambling (i.e., grading "hosts" so as to help people find good ones) will be removed. A list of scammers is acceptable.

❤️

Guys come on Aza literally said that "guides" to gambling hosts won't be allowed.

1 person likes this

Guys come on Aza literally said that "guides" to gambling hosts won't be allowed.

Must have forgot so didn't paste that.. My bad.

I thought it was a joke at first, did I miss something, just how many people have quit cause of this gambling shit?

I thought it was a joke at first, did I miss something, just how many people have quit cause of this gambling shit?

Loads apparently

It's pretty funny though, those people who gambled away millions and millions worth of items (200m+) are the ones that end up mainly crying about how that gambling life fooked them over, even though it's no one else's fault other than their own. Like what do you expect people, did you really think that this gambling game was a 100% profit for you? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ermurgurd, I'm a bit evil with my posts sometimes.

#NoRemorse

2 people like this

Not quite sure how many exactly have quit, but I know at least 10 friends that have quit because of gambling, and at least 10 that I don't know but I heard/saw some pictures of them saying they are about to quit because they lost everything while gambling. And this is probably just a small part of people.

Sp5WUKY.png

Some people never learn.. Oh well.. I don't know who scammed who, I don't wanna get into that. I think I've explained all there's to explain about this gambling thing. If you manage to fall for a scam AFTER ALL THIS then I don't know.. At least this will make people quit gambling eventually (those who didn't yet).

MxWCWeY.png

[21:57] from Zobnoxious: i couldnt see izmar screens on phone, is gambling reportable too? or just advert/hosting?

[21:57] from Zobnoxious: oki, also bannable?
[21:57] to Zobnoxious : Yes

[21:58] from Zobnoxious: hmm well im glad i lost all alrdy

[21:58] from Zatopeshwariaan: this is madness lol
[21:58] from Zobnoxious: cant bet xd

[omitted]

SedLg7H.png

Edited by Kikn
removed omitted content

And it continues.. We have new scammers that lost everything while gambling, so they decided to return their lost stuff by scamming others.
3986047754.png
nCAASIC.png

1 person likes this

marko why u censor is first image censored if second show name anyway???

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
2 people like this

[omitted]

marko why u censor is first image censored if second show name anyway???

I've got a picture like that from this Lucifer-Inside guy. I said it can not be helped much since it's semi-covered but I said I can post it on Imps and warn people that Zobnoxious is a scammer.

Edited by Kikn
removed omitted content
1 person likes this

holy fuqing brainfuq

Normal Registry rules apply in this topic.

To list someone's name you must include proof. Using this thread to highlight losses is acceptable, but do not call people out on being scammers without evidence to go along with your post.

Remember, as said before, this must not become a topic to advertise safe hosts either. Advertising gambling on Imps Village is no longer permitted.

1 person likes this

Whoa I had no idea this got so big... I heard of the Vulbis scam and I saw some people gambling once I went to Kanojedo but I never thought things went so wrong. People are showing all the behavior of gambling irl + no worry about consequences since you are behind a screen (scamming others, stealing from friends/family to gamble more).

I'm glad some people are already working for solutions, but what if we could "report" any people that gamble? not like an official report but a thread or list of people that gamble, to make gambling an unaccepted way of living in dofus (society), to marginalize or exclude them (yeah I know it sounds bad).

Marginalization:

Anyone who appears to deviate in any way from perceived norms of a population may thereby become subject to coarse or subtle forms of social exclusion.

The outcome of social exclusion is that affected individuals or communities are prevented from participating fully in the economic, social, and political life of the society in which they live.

It's what happens with known scammers but it could translate well to gamblers too. Crazy idea I know but it's what crossed my mind lol.

I'm glad some people are already working for solutions, but what if we could "report" any people that gamble? not like an official report but a thread or list of people that gamble, to make gambling an unaccepted way of living in dofus (society), to marginalize or exclude them (yeah I know it sounds bad).

It's what happens with known scammers but it could translate well to gamblers too. Crazy idea I know but it's what crossed my mind lol.

This is a terrible idea. There is nothing wrong with gambling in of itself. We don't condone advertising the activity here, but we're not about to condone shaming people just because they participate in gambling.

Edited by Kiba
clarity

You actually CAN report them if you see them using chats for it (/b, /r, /s at Kanojedo). Take a screenshot + /time and /whois and then take another screenshot of them fighting (would be nice from spec so we can show support what are these people doing). It's against rules to host this or to advertise in chats, but not quite sure is it against rules to gamble quietly. At least in my opinion shouldn't be. Also it's players choice if it wants to gamble or not. You can not take them their right of playing this game. There's many ''unaccepted'' ways of playing/living in Dofus, yet people are using them. There's really nothing we can do about it. At least we can keep this type of game from chats, which should reduce consequences.

Edited by EUPHORIA

Why is gambling condoned but advertising it is not??

Not wanting to condone shaming people for gambling is not condoning gambling... People can go do it if they really want to, and they can break rules in game if they really want to, but the only comment we can really make is that it is not allowed here.

2 people like this

meh.

9EclB5c.png
tePScMf.png

Hail Izmar! =D

everyone start gambling again, they are donald trump supporters and trying to build a wall around our hopes and dreams

5 people like this

everyone start gambling again, they are donald trump supporters and trying to build a wall around our hopes and dreams

I'd ask you to stop adding ''stupid'' comments, please. Keep this post serious, without children jokes.

Edited by EUPHORIA