• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
EUPHORIA

Rushu's Gambling at Kanojedo

48 posts in this topic

Alright.. We all know there's huge gambling game going at Kanojedo every Saturday(?). Apparently people can't wait whole weekend for another gambling game so they decided to do it daily (Random hosting from some random people that are appearing on -1,0). Yesterday there was some guy called ''Smax'' that scammed my friend by 50mk telling him he will be hosting today. He might used to do it before, I don't know. My point is that he scammed my friend and that he is not safe. Non of them is really safe. As you're aware, whole gambling thing is against rules. People started using it's ''good'' for scams. I want to remind you that you aren't safe by playing gambling and that Ankama can't do anything in case you lose something (Lose while gambling or get scammed by trusting wrong person, doesn't really matter). For this YOU DO NOT HAVE insurance. Gambling thing has begun moment Masqueraider called ''Yarai'' came to Rushu. He was well known on Shika by name ''Liquicity''. He used to host there as well. After a week or less people started scamming on other servers saying they are real ''Liquicity'' and they are here to host. It ended up making Liqucity a video about who is only real host and where it can be found. BUT it was too late already, made people lose millions. Not so long ago Liquicity has quit. After some server drama on Shika people started leaving server. After few months 90% of people that were left on Shika decided to move to Rushu. Once Liquicity came back and heard everyone left to Rushu he decided to move as well and try again this gambling game. Now once he has videos about who is only real host and other sh*t he thought it's all gonna go smooth. People got interested and started doing huge bets. It made this gambling game on Rushu popular. Many people were dragged into this. Those that started winning were like ''Oh, I'm getting lucky I should gamble more often, but really shame we can gamble only once a week''. And those that started losing/lost almost everything ended up scamming their team mates and taking their gear/kamas so they can have what to gamble in hope to win back what they lost (at least that much). But just when you thought it's only problem there appears more of them. Those that started winning were after some other people that could host their best (Hopefully ones they could trust). Winners started betting between themselves on big. Person they thought they can trust seems it has fu*ked them up. They lost bunch of kamas/valuable items. Some of them it forced to quit. But they are not only people that has quit. People that also has quit were ones that got scammed by their team mates that lost their stuff/kamas while betting. So from what we can conclude:

Winners will get tricked. They will get scammed a lose bunch of items or maybe all of them. Losing all they had will force them to quit (They will be like well there's no reason to play this game anymore. Can't be arsed to start from nothing again).
Losers will scam their team mates (If they have one). Once they lose everything they had they will quit because they also don't want to start from nothing.
Innocent people that weren't involved into this will also quit because their team mates are gonna scam them and take everything they can so they can gamble with it.

Before betting again ask yourself: Is it worth it? Is it worth losing everything you managed to obtain within years in few minutes? To quit just like that after years of playing? Will you bet is your choice. Who are you gonna trust is also your choice. But remember, once you get tricked / lose everything while betting DO NOT COMPLAIN. Because it was your choice, you wanted to go that way.

I spoke to Izmar about all this. People can report those that are advertising gambling by using /whois and /time + screenshot sent via Ankabox to the MOD team:
4mZ7hrf.png

MODs do not approve this game and it's against rules but unfortunately not bannable, because everyone that are participating are equally guilty.

Thing that's also gonna be sanctioned is using chats to advertise these games in the chats:
wxqopAF.png

If there's anything more that interests you, you can message me in game and I will do my best to explain you in detail.

Server: Rushu
Ign: Trance

11 people like this

gambling is risk all the time you have to count with loss risks

Gambling should never be a thing people will scam always just like in runescape or any other game with gambling csgo dont matter

1 person likes this

Can we keep it civil in here and not attack each other? Thanks.

The gambling games that started shouldn't have been here in the first place, trusting someone with millions is a limit each person has to cross, and in the far end their own problem, the winnings may be great, but as far as I know, its not a part of Dofus and shouldn't be, I suggest all the gamblers hit www.bet365.com or www.pokerstars.com or smtn xdddd or /w Quadro for top gambler sites

Nice post grav (y)

6 people like this

h0HVJRr.png

It's funny how everything post says is going on here pretty much.

1 person likes this

Sorry to say, this is not runescape to get scammed by such thing.. if do, people are really dumb

Can we keep it civil in here and not attack each other? Thanks.

there was no attacks just saying gambling didnt belong in dofus

there was no attacks just saying gambling didnt belong in dofus

She meant about my comment, which seems to be deleted. Nothing against you.

Sorry to say, this is not runescape to get scammed by such thing.. if do, people are really dumb

And yes, people seem to be. So they need help from ''smart'' people.

nbhXKFE.png

Kalysta's image:

http://i.imgur.com/NgRG0D5.png?1

Now you can see gambling problems. And I'm afraid it has just begun. Really thankful to MODs for actually considering to punish these people.

[17:10] from Insect: good for us, we can find cheap shit in random places now

[17:11] to Insect : Good for us? Funny cause economy will be ruined totally now.

[17:12] from Insect: ya lol its gonna get fucked soon

[17:12] from Insect: ochre already 22

[17:12] from Insect: gamblers have no time and patience for hosts
[17:12] from Insect: so risk is very high
[17:13] from Insect: but we cant help it, what can we do
[17:13] from Insect: tell them off, they wont listen
[17:13] from Insect: and do it with spec mode off
[17:13] from Insect: and when no1s around

As you can see, main problem is economy in this. People obtain so many things in so fast period so they decide to sell them for cheap (costed them nothing anyway so why not) so they can have more kamas.

Edited by Kikn
removed omitted content

So legitimate question: why are people handing stuff to the host to begin with instead of just trading with the person you're betting against? Unless you're betting with randos I don't see what the problem would be.

Thanks for this post, i wish i had seen it sooner. I've been kept in the dark about this for some reason... but yeah i see your point and i cant help but feel responsible.

All i tried to do was to implement a fun way to bet your kamas. I knew the risks, i also knew it was against the rules but i went ahead with it anyway because i loved hosting.

I tried my best to prevent scammers, but it seemed to have happened anyway and that is a shame.

I'll be putting a stop to my hosting, it was a fun 10 weeks while it lasted.

I'm terribly sorry to those who lost their kamas and friends because of me.

-Yarai

8 people like this

So legitimate question: why are people handing stuff to the host to begin with instead of just trading with the person you're betting against? Unless you're betting with randos I don't see what the problem would be.

Because there's a chance of not paying after losing, as you could see. So only solution would be trying to find someone to host your bets. When people are betting in big the last thing they wanna think of is are they gonna get paid once they win or no.

Thanks for this post, i wish i had seen it sooner. I've been kept in the dark about this for some reason... but yeah i see your point and i cant help but feel responsible.

All i tried to do was to implement a fun way to bet your kamas. I knew the risks, i also knew it was against the rules but i went ahead with it anyway because i loved hosting.

I tried my best to prevent scammers, but it seemed to have happened anyway and that is a shame.

I'll be putting a stop to my hosting, it was a fun 10 weeks while it lasted.

I'm terribly sorry to those who lost their kamas and friends because of me.

-Yarai

I've done my best to warn people, so I warned you 1st day when you came to Rushu. Problem is I couldn't do it on my own, yet you didn't really listen to me. You started hosts cause, as you're saying, enjoyed hosting. Problem is that damage is already made. People are using your good for their own reasons (scamming). Reason why we want to prevent this is enormous amount of scams + to lower amounts of quitting. Many people has quit because they lost everything they made within months/years. Hopefully we will make some progress.

u steal my words without my permission euph

hopefully with the founding host ending this, it will slowly whittle away though.

Your words were exactly what I was looking for, Waluigi. So people actually can see pictures of what's happening, not only huge text. Needed them to see that I'm no being wrong with this.

Because there's a chance of not paying after losing, as you could see. So only solution would be trying to find someone to host your bets. When people are betting in big the last thing they wanna think of is are they gonna get paid once they win or no.

The other solution is to just bet against people that you already trust instead of having a 3rd party involved lol.

The other solution is to just bet against people that you already trust instead of having a 3rd party involved lol.

That would be a solution if people weren't after too much money. Just people ''you can trust'' are not enough. If you're having way too many people you can trust that also doesn't mean all of them wanna gamble.

I've done my best to warn people, so I warned you 1st day when you came to Rushu. Problem is I couldn't do it on my own, yet you didn't really listen to me. You started hosts cause, as you're saying, enjoyed hosting. Problem is that damage is already made. People are using your good for their own reasons (scamming). Reason why we want to prevent this is enormous amount of scams + to lower amounts of quitting. Many people has quit because they lost everything they made within months/years. Hopefully we will make some progress.

Good and yes you did i remember, and i did listen to you. But there wasnt much i could do about it, i already knew from the start what was coming and it was inevitable.

Anyway, the damage is now done and i'm so sorry things have turned out for the worse and to be honest i hate myself for it.

Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help,

Good and yes you did i remember, and i did listen to you. But there wasnt much i could do about it, i already knew from the start what was coming and it was inevitable.

Anyway, the damage is now done and i'm so sorry things have turned out for the worse and to be honest i hate myself for it.

Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help,

Only thing we can do is to try to stop this by reporting people that are doing hosts/gambling or dragging people into it. Once they get sanctioned they should learn their lesson and stop this.

wxqopAF.png

4mZ7hrf.png

Liq pls don't quit because no more gamble :( wal, skellog, steve and I will always be here

1 person likes this

We do not endorse gambling here. Guides to gambling (i.e., grading "hosts" so as to help people find good ones) will be removed. A list of scammers is acceptable.

❤️

1 person likes this

We do not endorse gambling here. Guides to gambling (i.e., grading "hosts" so as to help people find good ones) will be removed. A list of scammers is acceptable.

❤️

I am sorry to disappoint you, but I have no proofs of scams that happened while hosting. I personally didn't bother to get them since I've warned all these people about potential problems that could happen while gambling, WAY BEFORE THIS POST BECAME OFFICIAL. [omitted] Also ''Wynn'' scammed my friend ''Ashoo'' after he lost everything while gambling. For more information it would be nice contacting someone who knows more about this/has more information (preferable pictures with /whois and time).

[23:16] Destructionlxl (Wynn) is not online. Guild Black Hand, alliance [iNT]
Hopefully we will find people with proofs of all this that are willing to share them with us, so we can add them to scammer registry.
Edited by Kikn
removed omitted content
1 person likes this

Alright, I'll just let the image speak for itself.

Regardless if whether it's bannable or NOT, or if it's illegally wrong, it's morally wrong and a scum I wouldn't trust, so be warned.

2WH008A.png

The funny thing is, I told him because he said he couldn't pay that he should only pay 10mk, which he agreed upon, however kept on delaying it, eventually he said he could pay and told me to wait 5 minutes, he said he was going on a non P2P account and told me to wait, after 20 minutes nothing, I blasted him and then he comes back all moral high ground, "I was waiting for you, you could of traded me"

Like I said, the guy is a scammer, whether or not it was illegally wrong like I said he still scammed. Beware.

It's not a disappointment, dude. Just stating what we allow in terms of naming people and gambling here. :)

why trust a random guy u never heard of? I will be honest.. i love to gamble and I hosted a few gambling games my self a week ago. If i wanted too.. i could 'v scammed over 150mk easy... but I didn't.

Its at own risk if u gamble with a unknown name in the world of the twelve. If i understand correctly... we are still able to gamble but just not advertise it in chat? So.. with other words, if i do another (drunken) stream on twitch.tv where i gamble but i dont advertise it in any chat, but ppl just come to the dojo map cauze they know im gambling... dis is allowed? ;), pls correct me if I am wrong. thx. cheerz Jaspr

Edited by Imaqtpie
2 people like this

why trust a random guy u never heard of? I will be honest.. i love to gamble and I hosted a few gambling games my self a week ago. If i wanted too.. i could 'v scammed over 150mk easy... but I didn't.

Its at own risk if u gamble with a unknown name in the world of the twelve. If i understand correctly... we are still able to gamble but just not advertise it in chat? So.. with other words, if i do another (drunken) stream on twitch.tv where i gamble but i dont advertise it in any chat, but ppl just come to the dojo map cauze they know im gambling... dis is allowed? ;), pls correct me if I am wrong. thx. cheerz Jaspr

If I understood correct myself:

You CAN NOT use chats to advertise this else you will be sanctioned (and hopefully banned). You also CAN NOT drag people into this or you will be sanctioned (hopefully banned). Are you gonna gamble is up to you (for more details you should ask Izmar, I'm not 100% sure if it's allowed). If you try to trick someone you will be posted in scammer registry and that's it.

If I understood correct myself:

You CAN NOT use chats to advertise this else you will be sanctioned (and hopefully banned). You also CAN NOT drag people into this or you will be sanctioned (hopefully banned). Are you gonna gamble is up to you (for more details you should ask Izmar, I'm not 100% sure if it's allowed). If you try to trick someone you will be posted in scammer registry and that's it.

how can u trick someone into gambling? XD? its a own decision u make as a player. And.. like i said.. if i understood it correctly: ur still able to gamble, BUT NOT advertise it in chat (in game) or on impsvillage..

Edited by Imaqtpie