• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Fenu-Sadi

Few questions about balance bar

I'll use male dragoturkeys as example.

If my balance bar is at +(750), and I put the male dragoturkey into love area...

1 - My balance bar will reduce in 10 for every interaction that counts (+Love) or for every amount of love earned (e.g. +30 Love) ?

2 - What kind of items will reduce my balance? Drinking, Lighters, Dragobutt...?

3 - If the serenity change items are included at 2nd question. I'll gain less/more balance than a female dragoturkey?

4 - How the generation of dragoturkey influences the amount of status gain. For example. I breed first generation dragoturkeys (Almond), I earn +150 every interaction with a serenity balance item. But with my tenth generation I only earn 30 by interaction. Can someone explain this?

5 - Lets suppose my stamina won't affect my gain from the items. (Remember male as example) If I gain +100 love for every interaction and my total love bar is at 2500. I need my balance bar to be at least +500 to get to7500 love points? 10 point loss for every interaction, I'll need 50 interactions. Right(?)

Edited by Fenu-Sadi

1. Not sure, I've never thought about that. I always kind of ignored the fact that balance gets a bit negative every so often. I just make sure that the balance is more than about +1000 when I use male turkeys and dragobutts. Usually it ends up more than that, because I've afked for half an hour.

2. For male turkeys, all items reduce balance when it interacts, for female turkeys all items increase balance a little when they interact.

3. I guess? But it's pretty negligible.

4. The higher the generation of turkey, the less effective the items are.

5. See 1.

Idk how much I can help, I've never been terribly precise with this. If someone has a better answer...

I'm pretty sure that serenity gain/loss from machine interaction is somewhat random. After breeding for awhile you get a general feel for what serenity you need your turkeys at to be able to get them through a stat in one go, but gains from machines can also get messy at random. Also remember tiredness is a thing and will influence your stat gains.

In other words, breeding isn't an exact science and you're going to have to do whatever feels right on a turkey-by-turkey basis for max efficency. And be prepared with patters and slappers in another paddock for when it all goes wrong anyway!

Oh, thank you all for answer me.

But I belive there must be a precise value in this method. I'll track a first gen DT to see if I'll find any conclusions.

I'll consider that all status gain will come from 239/240 stamina. So I keep the higest value at my calculations, this will give me a safe values.

I guess that's not completely random. Maybe I can colaborate with Dofus Wiki (that I used a lot), and here in forúm if I get any conclusions. Since you guys helped me in this forum, that's my turn to help all!

Hope I can find my answers T_T

I know i'm late but i got my hand on my old file only now.

This is what i found when i made my experiments some time ago.

75bea12608.png

Edit: i found also this.. not sure if you can understand anything here :D i have some difficulties too:

f4f5e496a1.png

Edited by Mavvo

Does this mean that tired mounts train faster, or their balance bar changes faster?

Just curious, i always just put mounts in their paddocks for 24 hours :D

Does this mean that tired mounts train faster, or their balance bar changes faster?

Just curious, i always just put mounts in their paddocks for 24 hours :D

The more tired a mount is the more stat it gains from each interaction with a breeding item. The most stats are gained from 231-240 tired.

1 person likes this