• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raysns

Ridiculous Support ticket

34 posts in this topic

I really think Ankama Support needs to pick up the slack.... too busy circle jerkin... so many problems have been reported about the subscription errors and they do nothing like fuuck I need to sub wallah inshallah

Thats like this one time at band camp I stuck a flute up my pussy

But Ankama needs to get the shit on lock, I don't know if anyone else is getting it, but every 10-30 minutes are stupid lag spikes that are fucking everything up, went on for days and then like the maintenance did nothing to help it, and still no way to subscribe on Oto Mustam so yeah support needs to stop playing stink finger and get some stuff sorted

1 person likes this

You aren't entitled to anything, regardless if you are a customer. Unfortunately for the guy answering your tickets, he doesn't get to choose not to help you. Pissing him/her off is not going resolve your issue any faster. I see my fair share of tech support tickets at my job and ones like yours sit for a good while after each response like the ones you've linked. Grow up, be civil, and work with the people that can help you get your issue resolved instead of flaming them and suggesting sideways impossible solutions to issues you made up in the first place.

I already feel like he's a cunt just from his overall shitty attitude, and I don't wanna help him after just reading this thread, and he's not even approaching me directly T.T Edited by Sommanker
4 people like this

Reading this thread made my day, I would like to thank everyone who helped make this happen.

Have a nice day and good gamme.

3 people like this

Good luck OP.

I know I wouldn't help you.

4 people like this

If all you guys think I am a cunt lmao don't even try Oto Mustam... You guys haven't seen shit XD

its a good thing only a very small portion of this forum actively plays oto/shadow then

2 people like this

I suddenly love all of Rushu <3

1 person likes this

I had the exact same issue, usta sub on the same card no problems one day told about this 3D crap Contacted support who said it was my bank. Contacted the bank who were like oh yeah its a thing we do you need to contact mastercard/visa and do some crap on their website. Got dicked around by my bank called up again to complain and was told in a round about way the person I spoke with was a total retard and that the card I currently had did not have the 3D feature available. They sent me a new card that looked almost identical subbed and it worked no problems. I do agree that the payment service options are shit since I would sometimes sub via cc and others via paypal but I guess they are protecting themselves due to the fraudulent transactions which you can't really blame them since they are a business here to make money. Gl with getting your issue sorted.

1 person likes this

I had the exact same issue, usta sub on the same card no problems one day told about this 3D crap Contacted support who said it was my bank. Contacted the bank who were like oh yeah its a thing we do you need to contact mastercard/visa and do some crap on their website. Got dicked around by my bank called up again to complain and was told in a round about way the person I spoke with was a total retard and that the card I currently had did not have the 3D feature available. They sent me a new card that looked almost identical subbed and it worked no problems. I do agree that the payment service options are shit since I would sometimes sub via cc and others via paypal but I guess they are protecting themselves due to the fraudulent transactions which you can't really blame them since they are a business here to make money. Gl with getting your issue sorted.

My bank/credit card company support guy that I talked to has no clue what this 3D code is but maybe I talked to the wrong guy so ima try to talk them back