• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Server Merge and Changes to Imps Village   04/30/17

The old server sections will still be viewable at the bottom of the forum list under Legacy Servers, but read only. If you wish for any thread to be moved to the new sections, please report your own thread to bring it to our attention and tell us where you need it to go.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Death-Fire

Pvp Day!

42 posts in this topic

Thanks for the enthusiasm guys, so initially, I was thinking about choosing the map on Astrub Outskirts, [5,-23] , and let it start at 12:00 Dofus time on Saturday. What do you guys think of this arrangement?

:Death-Fire:

Make sure to take some screenshots of the event and add them here, would be great.

en5w8PA.jpg

Nice start of PvP day

en5w8PA.jpg

Nice start of PvP day

LOL. the face-palming sram was me afking

1 person likes this

Such event

It seems to say from Death-Fire post: Saturday 20th 24:00 which he could've meant in game time. That means it's like 20:30 currently?

That means xjoost and Regrets-Love came around 12:00 meaning 12 hours before 24:00.

Edited by Bochi

Yeah Bochi, they did x) Its in 3 Hours 30 mins from the moment of my posting this! 24:00 Dofus time

1: You've said 12:00 Dofus time, which would imply mid-day in one of your posts.

2: Why the hell would you organise anything to be held at midnight for European players on a Saturday?

1 person likes this

Because Its not night for me :P I did it according to my time zone, sorry mate

Lets try this again this Saturday!

I think we should Uthman, but this time, we should confirm the time, and make it better for other people, 12:00 Dofus time seems to be good, its a time where most people are active, but this time, i need help spreading the word if we really are going to do this!!

Lets just have it on the Regular pvp map at Vill, Simply show up with wings up ^^.

1 person likes this

^ is a good idea

This is like Valentine's day. Couples don't need a special day to celebrate their relationship, every day is special.

Why do we need a PvP Day? Just open your wings at -1,0 as soon as you're not busy. Where is the community going, if we need a god damn PvP Day to get someone to do some 1v1? Even when playing a team, I'll admit PvM is a matter of practise and repeating AI, unlike PvP. PvP is the jewel of Dofus. I would've quit a long time ago, if I hadn't experienced the spark of winning a 1v1 or even a 2v2, or even bigger Mass PvP's. You put your strategy and overall progress in-game to the test against others. What would you rather do on Dofus? The one I mentioned above or zaapsitting, or even fighting programmed monsters with about 3 to 5 spells, who repeat their moves all the time? It's a pretty clear choise. I hope at least someone finds the guts to go 1v1 and have fun. It's all about respect and showing your skills. Do you honestly think someone gives a damn if your 199 Rogue lost against a 200 Sadida? You had fun, showed your skills. You can keep improving yourself and showing your progress to the other PvP'ers. You can climb the ladder, prove you're the very best.

9/11 was an inside job.

Edited by Timeless
3 people like this

New to this server but um how exactly can i make kamas? xD

This is like Valentine's day. Couples don't need a special day to celebrate their relationship, every day is special.

Why do we need a PvP Day? Just open your wings at -1,0 as soon as you're not busy. Where is the community going, if we need a god damn PvP Day to get someone to do some 1v1? Even when playing a team, I'll admit PvM is a matter of practise and repeating AI, unlike PvP. PvP is the jewel of Dofus. I would've quit a long time ago, if I hadn't experienced the spark of winning a 1v1 or even a 2v2, or even bigger Mass PvP's. You put your strategy and overall progress in-game to the test against others. What would you rather do on Dofus? The one I mentioned above or zaapsitting, or even fighting programmed monsters with about 3 to 5 spells, who repeat their moves all the time? It's a pretty clear choise. I hope at least someone finds the guts to go 1v1 and have fun. It's all about respect and showing your skills. Do you honestly think someone gives a damn if your 199 Rogue lost against a 200 Sadida? You had fun, showed your skills. You can keep improving yourself and showing your progress to the other PvP'ers. You can climb the ladder, prove you're the very best.

9/11 was an inside job.

ill smash u in a 1v1 m8

for not responding to my pms u cheeky little shit

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
1 person likes this

Why do we need a PvP Day? Just open your wings at -1,0 as soon as you're not busy.

You have a good point when it comes to why not just have everyone open their wings whenever you feel the need to pvp, but I believe people like Death-Fire probably wants to try a new change of scene with different maps meaning new positions so it's less repetitive and adapting to the environment of starting positions can change anyone's game or momentum in a heartbeat. It has been many years since people keep doing 1 v 1 one right of village zaap because of how convenient it is and I can imagine people like asap-invisible, you, and many others would probably have even more excitement again beating others on new terrain.

Edited by Bochi
1 person likes this

Its already hard enough to get people to pvp simply because of pride/set reasons but we needa get people involved for the fun aspect of it - i can lose 0/10 games but if they were a GG nail biter im completely fine.& keeping it 1 location till we can get more involved simplifies it.

1 person likes this