• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jumpermina

[Rise]

Hey there people,

Rise is an english guild in an english alliance(Alliance not so active but guild has some people on most of the time)

So we are looking for more people to join our guild, ask for help help back if you can, you know give something take something :D

If you're intrested feel free to contact

-Jumpershielda-

-Jumpermina-

-Yukino-Agria-

-Peaceful-warrior-

-Anodyne-

-Kraloveyo-

1 person likes this

Nice! Gl!

Welcome back, Simon.

I'm probably gonna try it out :D an maybe but maybe will get my friend to join too.

good luck ^_^

try keep spies out

Howdy! Anthony here, Im currently looking for a English community guild as well, my ign is "anthonyclark", I'll hit you up next time your own or vice versa hopefully, see you in game!

To Anodyne :p

I just talked with a few admins of LGN, the recruitment of LGN is currently closed but if you'd like, they'd make an exception if you wanted to try to get in, and if you were accepted, I could take leader of your guild and get in the alliance or you and your friends could all move into my guild.

Why I'm doing this?

Doing this because ALOT of my main guys have been quitting so I need to rebuild the army ;) also because alot of people from this guild have been asking if they could join my guild( I don't poach unless its a sitch like this)

Contact me in game tomorrow, i'll talk it over with some guildies.

I'm not interested in giving up leadership of my guild.

There's nothing to lose, I have a level 150 guild, If I wanted a level 30 guild I can make one in one fight ;) but as a newbie to the alliance there'd be risks you get mad and sabotage prisms, my level guild was level 140 at the time I gave up leadership, had it gone for 3 months but I got it back, these guys are legit :wub:

The Cons

From what Anodyne wrote, it seems like he loves the role of leadership so that may be very difficult for him to let go and become a second in command. Second in command still has a great role! Don't get me wrong on that, but you aren't the head of the show anymore. He also will have a difficult time merging everyone into Haxx's guild which may take quite a while because of all those people different time zones and logins. Haxx may also have the possibility of becoming too stressed or overwhelmed resulting in disunity or verbal frustrations creating possible drama, but it is a big role to take on. Anodyne may also have members that will become unhappy because of the merge and having your guild members happy is always the top priority for a big happy family.

The Pros

From what Haxx wrote, having a very stable long lasting alliance will result in better protection in certain areas, 25% more experience points or loot depending on area, and having a very resourceful leader like Haxx can result in great progress for everyone else involved. The more english players get together, the more things to do with others as well and more easier to communicate to do a craft/mage instead of having to use a translator feature on the internet to write in french. The power of a level 150 guild is also quite magnificent due to great availability in perceptor spots with even more chances of dropping loot despite the already 3x given multiplier to drops. It also becomes a lot easier for perceptors to stay alive because of an alliance in place.

Edited by Bochi
1 person likes this

Yay! We need more people in LGN and especially english

The Cons

From what Anodyne wrote, it seems like he loves the role of leadership so that may be very difficult for him to let go and become a second in command. Second in command still has a great role! Don't get me wrong on that, but you aren't the head of the show anymore. He also will have a difficult time merging everyone into Haxx's guild which may take quite a while because of all those people different time zones and logins. Haxx may also have the possibility of becoming too stressed or overwhelmed resulting in disunity or verbal frustrations creating possible drama, but it is a big role to take on. Anodyne may also have members that will become unhappy because of the merge and having your guild members happy is always the top priority for a big happy family.

The Pros

From what Haxx wrote, having a very stable long lasting alliance will result in better protection in certain areas, 25% more experience points or loot depending on area, and having a very resourceful leader like Haxx can result in great progress for everyone else involved. The more english players get together, the more things to do with others as well and more easier to communicate to do a craft/mage instead of having to use a translator feature on the internet to write in french. The power of a level 150 guild is also quite magnificent due to great availability in perceptor spots with even more chances of dropping loot despite the already 3x given multiplier to drops. It also becomes a lot easier for perceptors to stay alive because of an alliance in place.

I just want to point out that I'm pretty sure when crunchie says he has to take lead, that he means he physically has to be leader of the guild so that he can make sure nobody is able to sabotage in the guild not actually control/recrute people Edited by raysinafy

The forefront of a new era begins, I'm excited. Its time to learn the ropes from the Crunch meister.

1 person likes this

The forefront of a new era begins, I'm excited. Its time to learn the ropes from the Crunch meister.

Does this crunch meister like to teach noobs like myself? :) Oh Murder Inc and Afk, those days really put a smile on my face.

1 person likes this

Does this crunch meister like to teach noobs like myself? :) Oh Murder Inc and Afk, those days really put a smile on my face.

I had good times in Murder too :lol: we should link up and chat sometimes man.

I just want to point out that I'm pretty sure when crunchie says he has to take lead, that he means he physically has to be leader of the guild so that he can make sure nobody is able to sabotage in the guild not actually control/recrute people

yeah, physically leader of guild, I'm not sure if any English players could vouch that I'm trustworthy except for the ones that have played with me for a while and maybe Weaver, I won't boss anyone around in a leader aspect, but I will pressure people into getting some things done if there's alot of us online at the time for example if there's 10-15 of us we could try a PvP plan or something that I lead.

The Cons

The Pros

He'd still be Leader of the members in his guild(have every right but 'All rights' and Prism change), but physically I'd be leader just to hold the prism right until he's deemed trustworthy. LGN is the only alliance to stay standing after so many years, and I for one would like to keep it that way so the chances of reducing sabotage etc is in my mind

You could also take a level 1 guild into the alliance, I take leader of that so you don't risk your level 30 guild, then when they trust you enough, you come into LGN as lead of your guild Rise