• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Tasuja

Post your goals and achievements

5109 posts in this topic

I claim 20%!, a foot will do.

Congratulations Funk.

List of accomplished goals for me:

Doing bworker with a team that is predominantly mine and my boyfriends in under 20 minutes

17minbworker.jpg

Hitting 200 on my main eni.

200b.png

Old screen, but proves something. Having my dream team of the 3 different built enis and my all time favorite class.

newcolors.jpg

Another old screen, but proving my goal. Fully scrolled. Almost done on two more characters :)

harly199stats.jpg

And the last two screens are the two dofus drops I had wanted the most in the game ever. Surprisingly, they are the only two that my boyfriend and I have been able to pull off for our team. ;)

myemerald-1.jpg

Vulbis.png

I'm not in the fight for the Vulbis. I was doing Bworker souls with a friend and he was bored so he did Croca with his team to see if he could even do it for shiggles. But still an accomplishment since we share most of those characters and that egg was given to me shortly after. Since that night it has pretty much been on my main character.

Edited by Arai

You dreamed of dropping a emerald over a turq/crimson? ;)

Alsoooooo, Grats funkeh :3

I like vit a lot and wasn't crit based. Also when I first started playing, I didn't have a clue what things like dam% did and no one explained it to me until after I dropped the emerald. Now I have all but the crimson. ;)

The amount of kills shown in my picture is wrong. I resetted like 2 months ago because some hacker changed all my stats (see picture). My kill death ratio is only 1.87 now because I play for fun but it used to be 2.3X ;)

@Moggoosh, everything.

6ppx5t.png

lies thats a boosted score all the boosters got set to negative scores i know this because my account is boosted plus u only have 8 days play time highly unlikely for u to get rank 10:P my friend did it totaly legit took him 24 days worth of play time^^

Nice collection of Achievements you have there Arai, never dropped a dofus myself but one day I will!

It seems you boys don't like tynril...

capturekw.jpg

:)

relics.jpg

ill try to update it soon.. im feeding Brindled Minifoux with kimbos atm and my brother feeding another Sting with tynrils :L

Way to be a dick Bluc. </3

now let's play who has got more bonta/brakma bandages^^

now let's play who has got more bonta/brakma bandages^^

ok i start , sure someone has way more then me

quest_10.png

1 person likes this

The bunch of keys is an achievement?

edit: just noticed the bontarian badges

Edited by Formulamonster

i got "clicked" bunch,that's all ^_^

yee i meant bonta bandages

1) Get a new set. ( I got keylogged and lost all, Thats the reason for my Moo-Set)

2) Getting with the Guild "Rainbow Heros" To new glory ^_^ (Me and May-LIn are leaders if anybody want join)

3) Make all Dungs on Frigost.

4) Shoe,Jewel,Tailor-mage to lvl 100

Cheers JoeBlack

i will say LOL,kalimutio xD

lies thats a boosted score all the boosters got set to negative scores i know this because my account is boosted plus u only have 8 days play time highly unlikely for u to get rank 10:P my friend did it totaly legit took him 24 days worth of play time^^

Mate I don't play on shitty consoles and you obviously have never played MW2 on a computer before.

</discussion>

First level 100 on the Heroic Server, on my goals for a while now, succceeded!

first100.jpg

Come back to Shika, lazy boy.

Edited by Radiowave

Yeah because dying 50+ times, wearing scara set and having to run blop dungeon to level makes me lazy, pfff. Actually it sort of does. Plus Shika is boring and useless, I couldn't gather 5 friends to stand on tiles for me, well fuck you all! :D

Meeee'sa jok, yah?

20mldexpa.jpg

"The strongest has gained 48 305 978 385 XP (equivalent to level 200)."

http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg-community/kanama

Thats like posting a screen of a lvl 101, when someone else is happy they just hit 100, isn't this thread about achievements?

If the thread is actually "post your achievements so i can point out there is someone out there who has done better even though i personally haven't" then please can we put in a request to change the title?

Anyways...

Gj stick, that's a crazy amount of xp mate!

- Ninja

Dropping a +20 turq, a pretty neat achievement for me giving that I've been keylogged on 3 chars and had oh so bad luck before I make my enu. Finally some compensation:) Cheers