• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Tasuja

Post your goals and achievements

5478 posts in this topic

Can confirm the above the above for boss fights if you use the same gear move the exact same all monsters and boss will move the same have not tested on count b/c I always do things abit different when I am there as gear is changing abit rn.

I confirm that positions on the map and vitality influence the placement of mobs (or at least, for example the cell on the diagonal where it will place itself, AI character stays always the same). For cowardly AI, once the mobs hit and have MP left there are normally two or even plenty of random options to where the mob will flee (I normally avoid as much as possible that this happens if I do a fight turn by turn).

Concerning Count when vulned, don't try to understand the big mess of his code. On his turn 5, there were indeed like 7 or 8 different behaviors I could notice, normally focusing bombs instead of summon or Rogue (which is abnormal), using sometimes 0 MP, 4 MP, hitting once with his linear spell, twice or not doing it at all, etc. At least, for any, the "real" Count was always on the same position (not the same for all variants, but the the same for each variant)

Edited by masik233
3 people like this

[17:22] (Info) Achievement unlocked: [Bethel Akarna (Zombie)]

I tried to screen but i was so happy so i assume i clicked delete instead of printscreen :X.

Anyways 4loot, panda/sram/masq/fog in this ini order. Took about 25 tries including figuring out how to star the battle and my first 2 turns which were the same every time.

1 person likes this