• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Tasuja

Post your goals and achievements

5454 posts in this topic
Yesterday Power guild on the Rushu server hit level 100. It's not just an achievement for me and the current guild members, but possibly to everyone who has ever donated experience to the guild during it's ~5 year lifetime (whether it is through percs stealing/leeching your exp or being in the guild and donating a part of what you gain). Thanks and congrats to all of you! :)

Gotta say that the introduction of Frigost and people who abused it's superior exping possibilities (while donating xp to the guild) are the reason why we got here so soon. The 10 star mobs (which were almost nonexistent on Rushu before) and new dungeons (especially after the xp boost) were speeding things up immensely. It all seemed terribly tough and not worthwhile at first, but it's surprising how much easier these tough monsters and "unbeatable" bosses can get if you figure out the tiniest details about them and master your strategy while battling them over and over again.

Here's a pic with other higher end guilds on Rushu:

power100withothers.png

Awmigawd , Destiny Awaits <3 and gz tas

Yesterday Power guild on the Rushu server hit level 100

its great how nobody even mentioned that to me :P

its great how nobody even mentioned that to me :P

Check guild forums and log on Dofus more often x)

Thanks for all the congratulations :P

Edited by Tasuja

Interesting to see all the higher level guilds rankings. I'm rooting for Power.

Naning: my memory is pretty good when it comes to remembering who has been in the guild and who not. You should roll back to Rushu and take Xwanos with you =p

Funny thing is, a rollback is part of the reason I left. I was fucking furious when my near perfect Solomonk I had worked so hard for was rolled back, and when I got the new one it sucked big donkey balls. And nowadays, I just enjoy Shika too much. But it's cool seeing you still play, and still rule Power with your iron fist(well... not really). Say hello to Erifu from me, and good luck being the first guild to 150 ^^

Is 2 weeks old enough for this to be considered necro? If so I'm sorry

The things Im most proud of from my dofus career are:

Dropped a +18 turq with only 2 characters and a 30% challenge.

I own a house.

(both of those at one time seemed completely out of reach for me)

I made an Iop Wrath himself for 2400+dmg via spell rebound AFTER one of his teammates told everyone "Dont Hit The Feca" when I cast the spell. God that felt good.

Also I leveled my jewelmagus from 0-100 in approx 5 hours of play time under the "new" system. Don't know what the record is and I don't have any proof but I thought it was pretty awesome.

Don't have a screen of the Iop, unfortunately, the dofus is posted in (where else) the I dropped a dofus thread and no one really wants to see a screen shot of a house that says My House.

All in all I'm a pretty average to mediocre player but those are all the things that I am really proud of.

Just realized there are no screenies on this page so here is the dofus again.

turq.jpg

Edited by Feccit

That's epic. Gratz !

Also I leveled my jewelmagus from 0-100 in approx 5 hours of play time under the "new" system. Don't know what the record is and I don't have any proof but I thought it was pretty awesome.

how did you do that

also grats on the egg

Edited by Blanka / Chunlii

I did it in around that time for shoemagus in the old system, you can find items that are easy to mage, (for shoemagus it was koolich boots , chief bwork belt, and sandal tiltude. Just go back n forth on the stats til you're done :)

I did it in around that time for shoemagus in the old system, you can find items that are easy to mage, (for shoemagus it was koolich boots , chief bwork belt, and sandal tiltude. Just go back n forth on the stats til you're done :)

yeah,not really hard in the old system.

Pretty much what they said. Maging multi-element items just using what I think of as the "teeter totter" method and switching to higher level items whenever it would be a boost in xp. The last thing I used was a mage fucked Soft Oak ring I found cheap on the mkt. Went really fast once I started maging it. I used Gob Ammy, Cant remember the 75-99 item, chief bwork bracelet then SO ring.

yesterday i leveled my sword mage. the last 7 levels i maged an Az'tech. 10mins for the last 10 level is ok i think :(

Is 2 weeks old enough for this to be considered necro? If so I'm sorry

There are topics that don't get old/outdated like "Post your Guts", "Awesome Magings: A Collection", "Post your stats", this one and many others so no worries about that.

I recently finished another silly quest/goal of mine: beating every single dungeon that exists in Dofus (until there are some I don't know about). I had most done in 1.29, but I repeated everything in 2.0 to see the new artwork of the dungeons and monsters (especially the boss). The dungeons include everything I could think of myself and what I found on the Wikia (http://dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon) - all the mini-dungeons as well. Below are some pictures from a few of them.

The boss of Sakai island (that crit hit at half hp hurt):

80130040.png

The current last Frigost dungeon (pic from my first win with a weird strategy):

celbearb.png

The buffed up final boss mob on Kwismas island (if the map and starting spots wouldn't suck so bad it would go much easier and faster):

kwismasdung3.png

My one and only Ougaa (the toughest pre-Frigost boss) run in 2.0:

ougaa.png

The very last dungeon that I did for this nub quest (the keys are just too much, especially if you are aligned):

sphincter.png

I made someone kill piwis for 3 hours. I told him that there was a bird dofus droppable on piwis that gives +100 damage and 100% damage.

I made someone kill piwis for 3 hours. I told him that there was a bird dofus droppable on piwis that gives +100 damage and 100% damage.

Have you posted in the wrong topic?

Very nice Tas!

I hope i can do that too... Someday. :)

Grats~ ^^

Have you posted in the wrong topic?

No he hasn't. He just wanted to say that he lied to a newbie and wasted newbie's 3 hours. It is an achievement for him, VERY funny one.

Edited by Kamil

My achievement: Running Bherbal Dungeon 98 times on 8 characters.

myachievement.png

My goal: Finish running Tynril like I was supposed to two years ago. :)

myachievement2.png

Couldn't do 2 more runs before posting Ralfeh? 100 bherbs would be more impressive :)

I'm more fascinated by the 95 Gourlo one's. I frigging hate that place.

questitem.png

we're better ^^

Hah, awesome

No he hasn't. He just wanted to say that he lied to a newbie and wasted newbie's 3 hours. It is an achievement for him, VERY funny one.

The newbie was kind of happy when he saw all the money he earned from piwis (selling feathers and kama drops). Anyway, he should check the wikia, like everyone else that I tried convincing.

level200.png

First level 200 of our team ;)

screenshot plox. ;)