• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Tasuja

Post your goals and achievements

5287 posts in this topic
37 minutes ago, masik233 said:

I'm used to such weird "compliments" since I've been doing videos, but thanks anyways^^

It's always a pleasure watching someone mastering their class, testing the limits.

77Xcf3z.jpg

Illusionator 200 we out here! (Big thanks to Instant's team for donating most guild XP out of everyone)

Now let's see who's next, Para or Plat.

Edited by The-Created
2 people like this

We made it

5zWYECz.jpg?1

9 people like this

On 11/15/2016 at 9:54 PM, The-Created said:

PICTURE

just kill me now

2 people like this

Trio  Nidas this time. Unfortunately I did not record it. Wasn't expecting to win this soon already since it was quite tricky with an agi rogue instead of intel. Took me some tries to realise I needed heals so I put on a intel set on iop to manage the damage. Nidas 2,37 is a bitch though. Gimme back old Nidas

~The-Untamed

Screenshot_5.jpg

6 people like this

2 hours ago, The-Untamed said:

Trio  Nidas this time. Unfortunately I did not record it. Wasn't expecting to win this soon already since it was quite tricky with an agi rogue instead of intel. Took me some tries to realise I needed heals so I put on a intel set on iop to manage the damage. Nidas 2,37 is a bitch though. Gimme back old Nidas

~The-Untamed

Any tips you have? :0 New Nidas seems like it needs a much better strategy than old Nidas and I'd love to hear it. :0

Edited by Scour

23 minutes ago, Scour said:

Any tips you have? :0 New Nidas seems like it needs a much better strategy than old Nidas and I'd love to hear it. :0

Well basically need a 220+ lock panda. I used Malitia/bearb/tread set with ginger seemyool and 3 lock trophy's. The resistance is low but that is fine as long as you have a healer. Tactic to kill nidas is just to lock it and on the turns where rest is killed try to get his hp down. When he's down to like 9 or 10k go for the blitz. I cast power on rogue, panda vulned and rogue buffed. Did 2x 5,5k damage which killed him before poutch got killed. Rest is quite simple

1 person likes this

Xk54Dgy.png

Kimbo duo 

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, Elyroth said:

Xk54Dgy.png

Kimbo duo 

Amazing achievments, much respect

2 people like this

On 11/19/2016 at 2:08 PM, Scour said:

You just bring a max dam air rogue and boom like normal but just with half dam :^)

1 person likes this

On 11/19/2016 at 2:08 PM, Scour said:

Panda/Rogue + full mp-rape Cra was the simplest composition for trio runs for me, you basically divide the fight into Cra vs Nidas (so that he just does nothing the whole fight) and Panda/Rogue vs the waves which is honestly not complicated since the map is almost made to be very easy with the obstacle below to hide. You keep the Pouch on enemies' side, but it doesn't really matter whether the mobs have +2MP or not, once they come too close they just die next turn thanks to wall. 

Panda/Rogue + Iop works as well (seems to be more common) and makes for a faster fight, trying to kill Nidas early on, but the beginning is quite annoying, it needs definitely some tries until you pull that off.

Just did 1000 quests achievement :)

Al3XUOv.png

BN7gnZf.png

5 people like this

Yaaassss dude.

Such a controversial duo

Shatter the meta of panda/rogue. tho the dimension buff kinda rekt'd that meta anyway

Edited by Yehart

hrey, maybe not very op cuz no actual achieve but am glad i did this with osa, agi osa carries ;')

PxaNluw.png

sry i didn't record it cuz i thoguht just a normal run but i fuking blitzed vortex at the end with tofus (enu/sram/eni dropped V's hp till ~8,5k then else is dealt by osa alone) xdddd

enu is very useful for mp rape

sram can be replaced by most dmgers

eni's job was just to get rid of kross' poisons, i denk can be replaced by some support neb

osa is da mvp :')

only osa killing mobs at 4,8,12 hours, and usually i only clear up entire wave by the moment next wave has played 2 turns (aka i killed all 1st wave only at turn 7 and killed all 2nd wave turn 12 etc), still it was a pretty smooth run, 2nd attempt :')

anyway dis proves u don't need panda/rog or cra-team to do this (^:

(but pls no nerferino enus)

2 people like this

Yes it's broken, did myself some runs with Panda (full tank, playing in the middle of the map), Eni, Osa and random client. I had more or less the same strategy, just that the Panda took the defensive role of your Enu by tanking/throwing away or as well vulning/fetching mobs that are to be killed on the respective turn. Gz anyway^^

Btw, if the client hits hard enough you can easily do focus in addition, it doesn't really change that much (like Cra or Iop for example, Xel being the most broken partner when it comes to damage)

1 person likes this

I was looking forward to spamming Black Rat again on 1.29 and did my first run today :D (xelor and feca)

Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 00.36.16.png

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Jumpermina said:

I was looking forward to spamming Black Rat again on 1.29 and did my first run today :D (xelor and feca)

Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 00.36.16.png

Where's the duo achievement unlocked? Your level is not big enough? Kappa

3 people like this

6 hours ago, Monology said:

Where's the duo achievement unlocked? Your level is not big enough? Kappa

What is this 'achievement' thing you are talking about?

Are you living in future? D:

3 people like this

aSSGGQY.png

Only 300 score on kralo left :)

3 people like this

7OpyYqd.png

Did 300 score today here. Only around 500 achievement points left for 12k ornament ^_^

2 people like this

astuce kamas 2k16 boiz xd

i smell 1 mad af plat member rn :')

1 person likes this

ayyy :')

6 people like this

Its been a good couple weeks for achieves minus crap screen.

Tengu/Fuji Statue - Very easy, Iop died near start (probs wanted free leech) so other chars had to do the work.

NIleza - 300 never want to do that crap again ever, accidentally killed Panda but that was after boss was gone so no problemo.

Nileza - Last  everything was dead par boss as of T6 just playing retardo not setting up my wrath correctly would have got Limpwrist aswell in the same fight but Eni has voyager and got locked ffs.

Nileza - Limpwrist Placement error so Iop got killed but that was when there was like 1 monster left so it was easy from there.

FQi3qQ2.jpg

mgI44gC.jpg

Hde3Jmo.jpgimg]

Ou2wVbL.jpg

1 person likes this