• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Tasuja

Post your goals and achievements

5149 posts in this topic

Another 'post your ...' thread since there weren't enough already tongue.gif This one is meant for any and all accomplishments you want to share/show off. Whether it is leveling a character to 100 on all the English speaking servers, maxing every souleater pet or incarnation you've been able to get, farm tofus for 10 hours straight, get all possible emotes, catch all the bounties, finish all quests or even just getting your first profession maxed or being the first one to beat field dungeon on your server it all can be posted here.

As for myself there's 4 bigger goals I've achieved (and that I can remember atm):

1) Getting all my characters fully scrolled

2) Leveling all my characters to 200

3) Being the first on Rushu to reach Snowbound Village and buying the manor there

4) Maxing every currently existing profession (which I managed yesterday)

Posted this in the gallery in hopes to see some pics as well. Here's my profession one - some duplicate professions, one fisherman not maxed and specialization levels not seen though. It all started with getting jeweller, shoemaker and tailor maxed a few years ago and moving on slowly from there.

allproffs100.png

Scrolling picture I have posted on Imps already in the past (can find it in this topic: http://www.impsvillage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=70266 or just the picture: http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8952/al...crolledum6.png).

3 people like this

ohohfifa.png

shouldnt take long with fifa 11 to get that one aswell!

serious note:

42m donated to storm troopers was a accomplishment for me

same goes for beating obsidemon the first time

and sticking to my char for that long

2echu86.png

But to be honest, I wish I had achieved more in real life already.

Edited by Scantraxx
2 people like this

that amount of rat keys made me do ' :D '

ill post my kills on cod later.. over 50.000 xD

2echu86.png

Nice dungeoneering.

Rapier or CLS x)?

Edited by moggoosh

I'll edit post later with some dofus and xbox stuff on phone atm, I think I have like close to 100,000 kills in CoD4.

The amount of kills shown in my picture is wrong. I resetted like 2 months ago because some hacker changed all my stats (see picture). My kill death ratio is only 1.87 now because I play for fun but it used to be 2.3X :D

@Moggoosh, everything.

6ppx5t.png

2echu86.png

rs name? ;o

I thought it's obvious, but this thread is for Dofus related stuff. You guys should move to the appropriate section with the other chatter since I really wouldn't like to see this topic getting locked too early :D

rs name? ;o

*looks at top of screenshot of HS*

fireworm999

...Welll.....

Some "Achievements" to me are:

-Owning an Emerald dofus...

-Soloing Dragon pig...in my wis set...

-Owning a medium house in frigost..

Not very big but they are to me....

Also is this a "Dofus" thread?

Cause if its for xbox,Call of Duty whatever, achievement thread, it doesnt belong here.

Edited by Kigisamros

*looks at top of screenshot of HS*

fireworm999

*fail*

but my dofus achievement is 100fisherman :D

Also is this a "Dofus" thread?
I thought it's obvious, but this thread is for Dofus related stuff.

100 tailor, 20 turq, owner of solars snowbound mansion (thanks in part to Team America and Azazel), 200 iop

I'm sure this isn't much to you all.

But just hit 150.

Pretty proud..

There will be more from me soon.

cem150.jpg

edit: it is the gallery..so I put a screen. xD

Edited by rhadster

I'm sure this isn't much to you all.

But just hit 150.

Pretty proud..

There will be more from me soon.

edit: it is the gallery..so I put a screen. xD

I see your HP, AP, MP and stuff like that!

Seriously, if you happy you achieved 150, you could atleast show your stats with it?

Im quite happy that I leveled my Jewelmagus from 0 to 100 in less then 24 hours.

Second time I've done that, though Hammermagus was easier.

And my next achievement will be dropping the two missing moowolfs fabs. Though that will take more then 24 hours :<

I see your HP, AP, MP and stuff like that!

Seriously, if you happy you achieved 150, you could atleast show your stats with it?

Im quite happy that I leveled my Jewelmagus from 0 to 100 in less then 24 hours.

Second time I've done that, though Hammermagus was easier.

And my next achievement will be dropping the two missing moowolfs fabs. Though that will take more then 24 hours :<

Happy? :o

stats150.jpg

Ignore the poor stats...wis-ish set.

I did DP on Exubarent? :o

We got nothing but bragging rights... ;0;"

GZ tasman

i think my biggest achievement was coming back from like 1year pause and taking my game to a whole new level. from 199-200 + new set - 2/3sukcer + gladi + veil and getting all dofus spots filled in about 2months or so (no dofawa)

Yesterday Power guild on the Rushu server hit level 100. It's not just an achievement for me and the current guild members, but possibly to everyone who has ever donated experience to the guild during it's ~5 year lifetime (whether it is through percs stealing/leeching your exp or being in the guild and donating a part of what you gain). Thanks and congrats to all of you! :)

Gotta say that the introduction of Frigost and people who abused it's superior exping possibilities (while donating xp to the guild) are the reason why we got here so soon. The 10 star mobs (which were almost nonexistent on Rushu before) and new dungeons (especially after the xp boost) were speeding things up immensely. It all seemed terribly tough and not worthwhile at first, but it's surprising how much easier these tough monsters and "unbeatable" bosses can get if you figure out the tiniest details about them and master your strategy while battling them over and over again.

Here's a pic with other higher end guilds on Rushu:

power100withothers.png

Nice Tas.

Good to see my old Rushu guild is hanging in there. You probably don't remember me though, but who cares.

Rushu has less lvl100 guilds than Rosal? :)

Gratz anyway. :P

edit. did not read the list correctly

Edited by Charsi

Naning: my memory is pretty good when it comes to remembering who has been in the guild and who not. You should roll back to Rushu and take Xwanos with you =p

Scorpionxelot: yeah server age isn't that determining when it comes to guild levels as much as I've checked. If my memory serves me right Jiva has been around for a year (or many months) longer than any other server yet their guilds aren't generally higher leveled compared to many other servers. This is probably due to the fact that 5+ years ago people spent months to even reach level 50 on their characters. Challenges, good wisdom gear, star system, significantly better xping possibilities, multiclienting, much easier/cheaper scrolling etc are all additions that came much later and it has allowed newer players and servers to easily catch up to the older ones. Leveling my iop to 100 in those crappy conditions seems even more of an accomplishment than leveling to 200 now.

Grats on the nice guild achievement Tas =)