• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grantjaydee

Most useful team Idols

Ok so I recently unquit and I have a 8 man team [6x 200, 1x 199 full wis, 1x 199 geared decently] and I was wondering what the best idols would be for leveling in particular areas for example the best idols for lower leveled areas where the mobs are very easy but the xp is low lets use snowfox mobs or petri mobs or none san ghost mobs for example if the mob is super easy [ofcourse whats in the mob what my team consists off and what the map is like all have impact] but overall what would be the top idols to go for id like to go for as many as possible but in order of idols I will be using most to idols I will be using alot less :)

Id also like to know what idols would be best for each of the frig 2 dungeons and dungeons like sphinter/croc/bworker for the 230 and 300 idol score achievements as well as what idols would be best for farming experience when doing harder things such as frig 3 mobs shadow mobs and the harder ghost mobs, I'm looking for the best combinations for the most score with the least difficulty as well as the best idols to substitute in and out depending on the mobs any help is much appreciated from anyone!

my team is always evolving but currently it is :

200 int/stre iop

200 int/agi eni

200 chance panda

200 str/vit masq

200 chance enu

200 strength cra

199 agi elio

199 wis rogue

im interested in team compo + idols 500 + buck soul, but yet still dont know

For farming exp through frig 2 mobs, i like to use Muta/ultram/hoskar/proxima/aroumb/ougga - score 508
essentially with these idols its hit from range (elio and cra cover that part no problems) and don't finish linear with enemies.

2 people like this

For farming exp through frig 2 mobs, i like to use Muta/ultram/hoskar/proxima/aroumb/ougga - score 508

essentially with these idols its hit from range (elio and cra cover that part no problems) and don't finish linear with enemies.

You can pretty much do any Snowfoux mob with these guys on too, you just have to not mess up half the time. They make the exp insane. :')

i test it and its preety much wonderful :D glad i got enu cra team

brilliant input guys ill work on them asap :) anymore suggestions would be great to really looking forward to trying the 508 score - when using these i should probably check every map is long ranged before i start a mob right? xD

brilliant input guys ill work on them asap :) anymore suggestions would be great to really looking forward to trying the 508 score - when using these i should probably check every map is long ranged before i start a mob right? xD

Yes. With Fungus and Snowfoux mobs, as long as you don't start trapped in a corner, you can probably fight your way out, but with any other mobs that aren't strictly CC, ranged fights will be almost the only way you can survive.

I'll throw in my personal favorite

Great and Major Bobble
Great, Major, and Minor Hulhu (if you use the med hulhu instead of minor it's less)
Nahuatl

Good for if you can't fight range. That idol setup only puts 1 rule on the board: Kill everything at the same time. Pretty bad on things that like to kill their allys, like maho snowfoux and rampant bearbarians (also had issues in dark dimension, not 100% sure how it works) but pretty easy on normal bear mobs, pet forest, and brockhards. Also used it in f3 and dimensions (actually, just xelorium) but it's much harder there.

Edited by Piro