• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Veldin

New gear in 2.33

51 posts in this topic
  • Queen of Hearts Set - la Dame du Hasard (200 boots, amu & cloak: int/cha) AP setbonus

SGu9flO.png

• Catseye Set - le Chaloeil (200 boots, hat & cloak: omni) AP setbonus

KVS1WFN.png

• King of Clubs Set - le Roi Joueur (200 boots, hat & ring: str/int) AP setbonus

LPya9t2.png

• Atcham Set - Atcham (200 cloak, boots & sword: int/agi/cha) AP setbonus

ke7h39v.png

• Jammy Jack Set - Valet Veinard (200 amu, ring & cloak: agi) AP setbonus

WgKQ1Ae.png

• Weapons ( 200: axe, bow and staff)

5WFkEEm.png

• the Weremoggies Set - Matougarous (162 cloak, belt & ring: str/cha) AP setbonus

4Imh21a.png

• the Ush Set - Ush (165 amu, boots & sword: int/agi) AP setbonus

RyYaGFF.png

• the Ecaflees set - Ecaflipuces (114 ring, amu & cloak: int/agi)

GAgteJK.png

• the Colousse Set - Pounicheur (118 boots, belt & hat: str/int)

A0caJUc.png

Edited by Veldin
14 people like this

Bow looking nice... But we all remember what happened to Necrotic bow before release so only getting cautiously excited. Also thatt int/agi/cha sword looks strong.

3 people like this

Bow looking nice... But we all remember what happened to Necrotic bow before release so only getting cautiously excited. Also thatt int/agi/cha sword looks strong.

yep and it's 4AP.

The queen of hearts set with that cha staff is nice for future enus

I'm quite fond of the axe as well. But yeah the bow almost looks overpowered with that huge steal.

rip -crits on agi gear

1 person likes this

Looks nice, do they all give AP (the full sets)?

2 sets MP red and 1 AP red, means some decent options for xels, feca's and enu's (the cha/str one!)

Looks nice, do they all give AP (the full sets)?

2 sets MP red and 1 AP red, means some decent options for xels, feca's and enu's (the cha/str one!)

Yeah all the 200 sets give an AP bonus

1 person likes this

yep and it's 4AP.

The queen of hearts set with that cha staff is nice for future enus

The Cha Staff seems pretty weak damage to me. Why you think its nice for Enus?

I'm quite disappointed there is no init at all on these sets and as always there is some negative point on each of them. But w/e, with today's Dofus no set can be too OP. Set balancing, that's something Ankama is really good at lately and I really appreciate it.

Queen of Hearts could be pretty nice on enus who prefer being cha/int, I can imagine building something with this set on Lubo, it has fine dodge (enu would be able to do some deadly dodges with Fortune spell), very good mp red (!), decent critical hits on 2 parts and awesome critical damage bonus.

Catseye set on the other hand could make a nice combination with Bearbaric set, although I'm afraid the damage might not be so great and could end deeply under my expectations. I actually play one fully mulielement char, my panda, using Bearbaric set in combination with Treadfast set, Inky Veil and Rassler mask for init. Hard to tell which one is better right now, the new sets are not implemented on DofusBook yet but I already see some + and - in each option.

King of Clubs set maybe looks like a good substition for some sets I use on my Iop, but I can hardly force myself to stop comparing this set with Gein set, which in the end was quite a disappointment.

Also as some of you mentioned earlier the weapons looks really OP lol, especially the bow for str chars and the staff for enu - maybe not good for dmg, but at least it's good on stats, like those intel daggers for int chars (Joyous Seizers).

1 person likes this

Those weapons look rly rly nice altho i'm a little bit disappointed because still no STR CHA AMULET ankama get your shit together alredy

That Atcham Sword is op for sure

The Cha Staff seems pretty weak damage to me. Why you think its nice for Enus?

it's 3 ap, meaning you can use it twice.

1 person likes this

Those weapons look rly rly nice altho i'm a little bit disappointed because still no STR CHA AMULET ankama get your shit together alredy

You don't like the minus range on oshimo???

2 people like this

rip -crits on agi gear

haha everyone will just spam that ring xD maybe 2 pc and trophs idk

i thought the 'catseye set' looked like a good reply to t.f xD base stats give initiative power doesnt ... and then the +crit res too damn

too many classes can reallllyyy utilise their op'ness if that str cha option existed, some items are in game but have negative effects too that arent worth it
Edited by Lemepos

Oh I'm gonna start adding them to Dofusplanner now. Veldin, my love, could you possibly add the set bonus (for 2 pieces, since I assume 3 only adds the AP)? I can't log on Beta at the moment.

2 people like this

Fell in love with Catseye set <3

Oh I'm gonna start adding them to Dofusplanner now. Veldin, my love, could you possibly add the set bonus (for 2 pieces, since I assume 3 only adds the AP)? I can't log on Beta at the moment.

Screened only 200 ones, which is the most relevant, I suppose the low level ones can wait until Veldin adds them to the original post.

paragPG.jpg

Edited by Vikin
3 people like this

I will go get some dinner, and I will do this just for you .... in 30 minutes

Vikin ninjad!!!!!

Edited by Veldin

queen of hearts and king of clubs set miss heal imo. QoH would be great cha int set for enis. but its good for sadi and enu i guess because of mp rape.

king of clubs set isnt that great for iop, i agree. 3 range for cut? lolnothx

Pls make condition on that bow >500 str im scared

cha/int set with mp reduction? :wub:

Almost makes me want to start playing again and finally get a proper gear for my enu.

1 person likes this

Pls make condition on that bow >500 str im scared

only 500? even srambad daggs got 550+ in both stats, pls >1337 str

Edited by Quadro

Well as it is, the screens don't show a condition at all, so I have to assume it has none whatsoever. I think it's safe to say this bow is not going to stay as it is right now. It's not just the lack of conditions that's broken. :lol:

Nevertheless it's on Dofusplanner now, along with all the 200 sets and weapons. I will do the <200 items after dinner (if someone could get me the set bonuses of these four sets, that'd be much appreciated!)

Oh yeah, since this is all Beta and not even translated yet, the items all have generic English names like Queen of Hearts Boots etc. Proper names and their icons will be updated later. But for now everyone can go build their OP sets at least.

2 people like this

Well as it is, the screens don't show a condition at all, so I have to assume it has none whatsoever. I think it's safe to say this bow is not going to stay as it is right now. It's not just the lack of conditions that's broken. :lol:

Nevertheless it's on Dofusplanner now, along with all the 200 sets and weapons. I will do the <200 items after dinner (if someone could get me the set bonuses of these four sets, that'd be much appreciated!)

Yeah, just noticed that Bow is 2-8 Range ... that alone is pretty crazy for a wand, let alone a bow. xD

are they going to add "must complete dung" condition to those?