• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gravestorm

Amakna Inn's Musical Challenge

Hello Pangea!

The challenge has been closed.

Are you bored of all that XP grinding and questing? Maybe you would rather take on a different challenge, a more musical one?

Starting on Saturday, January 16th, 14:00 DUT, a new event is being held on the Dofus Discord server. (After you have joined with your preferred username, don't forget to claim your account by clicking the button at the top, so it is not deleted when you leave), you may also bookmark the site, or download the app for easier usage.

Information

This event will consist of rounds and seasons, each round starting on Saturday and lasting one week and each season lasting one month (or four rounds/weeks). Each round will also represent a theme, the themes will all be Dofus related for now, grouped by various areas of a continent.

The objective will be to guess the location, monster or spell in the World of Twelve from the soundtracks played and earn Music Points (MP).

You may play two game modes per week, soundtrack count will vary based on the theme. (This information may change as we move on with the event, we will inform about any changes with a new post)

There are four game modes from which you can choose:
  • Chill mode - You will be guessing location soundtracks alone. 1 MP will be awarded for each correct answer.
  • Team mode - You will be guessing location soundtracks with other people, the fastest to answer will get points. For each 5 people, an extra MP will be added, so be sure to bring your friends!
  • Hardcore mode - You will be guessing monster or spell soundtracks. 5 MP for each correct answer.
  • Double or Nothing mode - You will hear one hard monster or spell soundtrack from which you will have to guess. If you guess correctly, you will double your MP, if not, say goodbye to all of them.
How to join

To join the event, you simply have to join the Dofus Discord server (After you have joined with your preferred username, don't forget to claim your account by clicking the button at the top, so it is not deleted when you leave), you may also bookmark the site, or download the app for easier usage. After you have done that, click on the following person names if they are online, click message and write that you'd like to play.

• Gravestorm
  • Seyif
  • Ultimate-Sensation
If you would like to organize a time when you would like to play, you may message me on Impsvillage, Ankabox, or PM on Discord, I will get back to you as soon as I can so that we can arrange a time for you to play.

Prizes

Current prize fund: 1$

Donations are welcome for bigger prizes!

For each MP you achieve you will be getting 10$. You may cash out your round MP after a round ends (you may only cash out the previous round MP), or stack them up until the end of the season to have a chance of getting a Mystery Prize.
Edited by Gravestorm
2 people like this

Thank you Gravestorm for this original idea ! Can't wait to have some people taking part to this challenge. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun ! ;)

Sounds fun! :)

For a second I thought I'd be able to grace you all with my welsh voice (Tom Jones who????).. What a shame.

The first round is live!

Theme: The beginning of an epic journey.

The second round is live!

Theme: Light vs Dark

Given the scientific data collected by our scientist team (10 people used the link), we have decided that this is not the best world for events that need effort. If anyone would like to host something like this anytime, just PM me for the files/setting up.

Should be updated