• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Veldin

Alignment quest help thread

229 posts in this topic
On 25/04/2016 at 9:21 AM, Extreal said:

Given how aids it was, when I did it for my last character I decided to video the fights, and once I had the start spots I wanted got both fast try. Took 2 attempts for room 1, and I think about 10 tries before the egg was on the left for room 2 [...]

Enjoy my godlike editing

Thanks heaps for the video, Extreal, I was prepared to give up on the shitty quest. I did fight 1 exactly like you but for fight 2, I thought I give it a go even if the egg is in the back right. I managed to beat it, again by luring the 3 pirates to the right before shooting through on the left, just like you.

2 people like this

Hey there! i'm looking for someone with the Follow of Pain title (Unsound Mind order rank 3 minimum) to help me out for a quest.

6 hours ago, Topmaster said:

Hey there! i'm looking for someone with the Follow of Pain title (Unsound Mind order rank 3 minimum) to help me out for a quest.

If ur on rosal pm me. it says ur from rushu so just making sure

22 hours ago, Pokiii said:

If ur on rosal pm me. it says ur from rushu so just making sure

I'm on Rushu and i found someone yesterday, thank you though

1 person likes this

Curious on information about qu'tan and exactly what makes him so hard to beat? from what im hearing its really hard?? only have 2 chars iop/enu I imagine its not possible to bring along characters who are not part of this actual quest to help ??

You can bring them along, you just need keys for each character and 1 character who's doing the quest to open the dungeon entrance. 

What makes it hard is that there are 8 mobs with damage sharing who hit quite hard from range/cc. I'd advise to bring lots of AoE damage (idk get 4 iops or something, it's what I did) and enough heals/shields to survive. The fight itself isn't hard, it's just being able to survive/kill monsters fast enough. The damage sharing makes it a real pain :-)

1 person likes this

My top tip is to do it with 4 iops, was easy as shit that way.

1 person likes this

Ok thanks guys.

I will pm chedarface.

1 person likes this

hey guys been awhile just back from my 4 year break and trying to do alignment quest

so i'm on 4th rank quest and it told me to descend into the kolak tunnel which i did now i'm stuck looking at 2 locked gates and the quest updated and say "immerse the spamouflage potion in the enchanted water" .... i cant figure out how to unlock the gates and there is nothing to click...

Posted (edited)

Hey, I have problem with bonta quest (72#?) Judge for Yourself

There is no information on wikia, and unfortunately I can't figure it by myself

I need to get Shambrosia from Gordo McRamsay's Wine Cellar, he said to enter there(through the boulders) i should use any old pickaxe, but unfortunately Unlucky Pick (low lvl pickaxe) doesnt work or i dont know how to use it? So whats the problem, is there any other pickaxe that i have to use?

If you guys could help me I would be glad,

Cheers

quest.png

Edited by PaxiFixi

Thanks man, really needed site like this!

Anyone has any details on the Erzal fight? Last fight for alignment quest 100

I read this on dofuspourlesnoobs:

As far as I know, thanks to the help of niagami, when erazal starts his turn he putse a character in a state (blue above the character), when this character finishes his turn, he must be in line with all characters and if he is in line with erazal, it becomes vulnerable (must be close enough)

It's kinda vague with the in line stuff, but just line up everyone I guess and see if it works.

Thanks Bob!

After a little searching around & asking around someone linked me this from the French OF, which seems to have a more detailed description of the fight & what you're supposed to do.

I haven't tried it yet due to a lack of motivation, but I'll leave the link here for those who need it.

https://www.dofus.com/fr/forum/1003-divers/2249194-combat-alignement-100-erazal

brak/bonta  #93 trouble.. i still havent figured out how to kill the quest version of Pathogerm -- you gotta do somethng more just than hitting one with a summon 5 turns in  row. wasted 1h30 yesterday to no avail.

Firstly make sure you've only got 1 summon out. Have that summon hit them.

The next turn, whoever summoned the summon has to kill  the summon before it gets a turn. Than you can summon anything and do the fight like normal.

Pushing the Pathogerms will cause the countdown to reset.

Also, letting Pathogerms hit anything (a char, a summon) will make them reset to 5 and you have to start it all over.

It might have been patched, but for me neither of these was needed, I could well push them or let them hit anything without that they get reset (also, little solotage on YT). The only condition is to hit BOTH each turn. Otherwise, the one unreset will cast a spell on all summons on the map so that they will automatically reset the 2 Pathos infinitely. Any summons having been present over the course of not activating them must be killed before trying to kill the Pathos.

1 person likes this

Looks like hitting them both at the same turn solved everything. We trapped the pathos at a cell where they couldn't move and placed two summons at the same turn (after pathos) so they'd hit them 5 turns in a row. h4hC3LZ.png

Edited by white cat 22

The guide is no longer available.

Edited by Pokiii
6 people like this

Yo, I've seen the effort you've been putting into making these guides (Izmar reblogs almost everything you post). Amazing job and sincere thanks! :D

2 people like this

I'm looking for some help with the rank 5 order quest. I've located all the wells of power and completed all solo fights.

I'm a Sharp Eye, so in need of a Heart and Spirit/Mind.

Thanks!

/w Teh-Jelly

1 person likes this

Curious on the Erzal fight if teams are beating this easy enough w/o the use of elio? also how does this fight work exactly? I know something about two states 1 where ur team mate has to be in line with everyone then another gets a blue icon over head and has to be within 4 of Erzal to make him weak? Correct me if I am wrong keen to get this finished asap.

16 minutes ago, Auron said:

Curious on the Erzal fight if teams are beating this easy enough w/o the use of elio? 

A fairly easy way to do it without elio is to lure Erzal towards you and to surround him with 4 chars so he can't escape. This prevents him from hitting with his huge AoE damage spell.  You just have to make sure noone dies so we always end up making a cross formation. Then it's easiest to have some kind of mp and range raper to keep the other mobs away, and a healer to keep your team alive. After that you just have to hithithithithit until everything is dead :p.

I forgot what it's called but how one of the states works is that when a player ends his turn, every character within a 4 cell cross gets the state. If a char doesn't have the state for a whole turn it dies. As a result it's best to stay in lines so every character is sure to get the state.

The other state vulns Erzal. I am not 100% sure how it works but I think that your explaination is pretty accurate. Basically getting the player with the blue icon and another player linear to him works well (When you do the surround strategy he will be vuln pretty much all the time).

Edited by Fravanlan
1 person likes this