• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Veldin

Alignment quest help thread

220 posts in this topic

Well, good effort

I think this doesn't claim they fixed 4th order quest as it was already available for players that didn't complete quests #61-70 before the 2.32 update. The bugged part was that you couldn't speak to your city chief to get the ornament.

The problem with the ones that completed quests #61-70 before the 2.32 update seems still existing, even though it is reported in official forum on december 10, 2015. And i think it is just ankama being ankama.

Okay so on the quest "Is Anybody There?" I've gathered the Eca,Enu and Xelor, gave them the items needed, and all of them said that they didn't hold the required items. Is this a new bug, or am I doing something from. Do they have to had done the quest, or what?
EDIT: I also am at the step which says: "Deactivate the Ecaflip Tile's magic" "Deactivate the Enutrof Tile's magic" "Deactivate the Xelor Tile's magic"

Edited by Haxorus

Okay so on the quest "Is Anybody There?" I've gathered the Eca,Enu and Xelor, gave them the items needed, and all of them said that they didn't hold the required items. Is this a new bug, or am I doing something from. Do they have to had done the quest, or what?

EDIT: I also am at the step which says: "Deactivate the Ecaflip Tile's magic" "Deactivate the Enutrof Tile's magic" "Deactivate the Xelor Tile's magic"

you don't need anybody else for this quest. You will deactive the tiles with your character. Take the required items to your inventory and step on the tiles, it should deactivate.

Because ankama are ankama you can actually get the order quests done if you change order and do all 4 from scratch

Okay, so I thought I'd do what others did and quit my order and do them over.

Ankama showed me. They changed my third quest to require a drop from Peki.

I play solo as most of you know. Anybody wanna help me get through?

I'm a Cra so I have Bats Eye and Atonement.

I know its a long dungeon, but if somebody has even a small team to help it would be greatly appreciated.

peki ez af just need styx lvl 50

LOL, which I do not have. I have two of those incarns, but not that one.

[sALAD DAYS REVISITED, BRAK #68]

As some people mentioned, Ankama promised to fix the bug with the cauldron part, but sadly nothing happened. We used all level 200 professions (even tried handyman on the plank thingy)

Kinda sad when ankama makes pointless promises.

Edited by Mike-aka-Dre

guys can describe in detail the quests bont`s from 76 to 80? thx

Brak quest #68

Unfortunately, we encountered an issue when uploading that particular fix. I am deeply sorry to tell you that we won't be able to fix this issue before the weekly maintenance next Tuesday, December 22nd.

Got Peki! Thanks to those who helped.

Brak quest #68

Unfortunately, we encountered an issue when uploading that particular fix. I am deeply sorry to tell you that we won't be able to fix this issue before the weekly maintenance next Tuesday, December 22nd.

1 person likes this

Sir, you deserve a cookie.

I wonder what excuse they'll make next week.

Can anyone tell me how to get Sesanabolic Potion?

never mind i am dumb

Edited by Persona

Alright, finished. Love the emote!

Bonta Quest [78]

I got to a point where i have to find "DardonDakal's Den" somewhere in Stontusk dessert, anybody know where that exactly is?

Been looking for 1 hour now....

Nvm, found it right after i posted this topic

Edited by Cruzix

Ankama going heavy on the vague and ridiculous hints you get for some of these steps...

Bonta #75 (If I Had a Hammer)

"Find the Hammer of Light"... I am at that crypt at 9,15 and I see there's a trap door below one of the graves when the map elements load but how in the world do you open that. The Iop dude only said you need "many people" to open it, but there's no such modern thing as tiles nearby or anything. And just having chars stand in a variety of places in that crypt does nothing, nothing on the cemetery really looks related. This makes his "I think you know everything now" remark even more insulting... because Dark Tree Wood in a random Petrified map was not bad enough.

Ankama going heavy on the vague and ridiculous hints you get for some of these steps...

Bonta #75 (If I Had a Hammer)

"Find the Hammer of Light"... I am at that crypt at 9,15 and I see there's a trap door below one of the graves when the map elements load but how in the world do you open that. The Iop dude only said you need "many people" to open it, but there's no such modern thing as tiles nearby or anything. And just having chars stand in a variety of places in that crypt does nothing, nothing on the cemetery really looks related. This makes his "I think you know everything now" remark even more insulting... because Dark Tree Wood in a random Petrified map was not bad enough.

You have to click on some Lighting lantern in the same map if i'm not mistaken :)

Bonta Quest [79]

- I need to make the "Dontase mebro shovel", but the recipe for it that the shaman gives is fake, so i don't know what's the recipe for it....?

- Anybody knows?

Bonta Quest [79]

- I need to make the "Dontase mebro shovel", but the recipe for it that the shaman gives is fake, so i don't know what's the recipe for it....?

- Anybody knows?

It must be 1 brassic 1 bread board 1 transmuted water.

It must be 1 brassic 1 bread board 1 transmuted water.

Thanks alot :)

- For the people whose having issues and problems with Bonta Quests 70-80 there's alot off help to get here ~

http://forum.dofus.com/es/26-torre-buhos-sabios-preguntas-dudas/846377-misiones-bonta-70-80-ayudanos-responder?page=1

Credits goes to Mrmuk for linking it to me u.u

I am not sure if this is allowed, if it is not, please do tell me. Anyone did "[Apprenticeship: Supreme Assassin]"?If yes, where do I find the place to use "strange object"?
EDIT: [-22,-64]

Edited by Haxorus
1 person likes this

You have to click on some Lighting lantern in the same map if i'm not mistaken :)

Ohh, nothing was showing up as clickable with the new shortcut. But a partial cache clearing fixed that. Thanks a lot for the tip, I would have never thought to do that otherwise!