• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Veldin

Alignment quest help thread

223 posts in this topic

Bonta Quest #77

After giving Vil Smisse the Boar from the guy at Bonta's shoemaker market, i have to look for a crate and give it to Vil smisse.

- Does anyone know the location of this crate?

Quest #76(?) Is anybody out there? After that horrible fight you need to find the Spirit of light map. It's at -13,35.

1 person likes this

Bonta Quest #77

After giving Vil Smisse the Boar from the guy at Bonta's shoemaker market, i have to look for a crate and give it to Vil smisse.

I have the same problem, tried all the places i could think of and am just randomly running around in bonta now lol.

Bonta Quest #77

I have the same problem, tried all the places i could think of and am just randomly running around in bonta now lol.

I think you guys are talking abour mysterious box. It is in bonta tower of orders

From enterance follow this path

right-forward-right(down stairs)

on the left side of the map you will see two poles, between them are two squares, step on the white one. It will take you to the room of mysterious box.

Edited by Sir-Awesome
3 people like this

Bonta quest #80

I lost my ticket to Island O'anstitch.

How can i acces the island now? can't find a npc who gives the ticket

(Step : Defeat 1 [Rob Merbelec] in a single fight.)

ok now i need some help i am in the Order of the Unsound Mind just started master of brutality rank quest it says i should talk to Gi Jaws anyone know where i can find him?!

Srambad 8,4

New Emotion:

brak9j8nzk1ed0.jpg

Edited by JoeBlack
1 person likes this

Quest #76(?) Is anybody out there? After that horrible fight you need to find the Spirit of light map. It's at -13,35.

How did you beat the ticker? I did exactly what the NPC said to do (surround the chests) and none of them triggered a fight end.

I can't seem to pick up the Unsound Mind rank 4 quest. When I talk to Divad in the tower, all he offers is leave the order, and end convo.

Ideas?

I already re-logged to get the 80 achieve to go.

I thought I'd leave this link here, only has bonta quests up to 70 currently, but does have brakmar up to 80.

I wonder if it would be good to split this into separate threads for bonta/brakmar, I looked up one quest earlier on the JoL thread (and totally not stealing ideas from JoL forums as well...) to give some advice only to realise it referred to the wrong alignment, having not been specified. Would also potentially be good to have a discussion for quests of any level of an alignment located in one thread.

Brak #78 Blackmailer

There may be differences in the quest depending on whether you decided to go with Domen's requests or just helped Oto. This is about the Domen path.

Domen sends you to order 10s of weapons from various unaligned Smiths.

Ian Ozenthroat says he wants "50 Irons, 10 Oak [Woods], 5 Ebonite, 5 Aluminite and 5 Rib Chops", however, the quest book changes that list to "35 Kaliptus Wood, 35 Dark Bamboo Wood, 5 Ebonite, 5 Brassic, 5 Cod Stew".

Graham Finame sends you to Alit Elfminate to fetch some Soryo Firefoux Skin Briefs. Alit Elfminate says he needs "1 Soryo Firefoux Leather and 1 Silk String" for that but actually takes "1 Thirtree Loincloth and 1 Maho Snowfoux Wool".

1 person likes this

How did you beat the ticker? I did exactly what the NPC said to do (surround the chests) and none of them triggered a fight end.

That's the one with the 5 chest right? You have to block the chest with 4 chars it instant dies then on one of the players surrounding it turn. But there are 4 " fake chest" and 1 real so if you are lucky fight ends after 1 chest if you're unlucky you have to do all 5(?). Also watch out that they don't get close to the shovels, if they get there fight ends and you lose.

Brak #79 Plotter Against His Will

Once again, the quest dialogue suggests to gather heaps fo crap whereas the actual steps require something else. The text says "20 kaliptus flowers, 2 of each jelly but the royals, 20 poppy seeds, 20 hemp, 2 Sange de mulou (sic)" whereas the steps ask for 2 Amaryllis and 2 Mush Rhume Snots.

To get to Burno, enter the sewers at -23,31, down, right.

The fight on the isle O'Anstitch to retrieve the Tuft of Hair from the Abominable Sept of the Seas is not hard if one brings a full team but I wouldn't want to solo this.

1 person likes this

Good day. I'm at the #68 Bontarian quest, named "One Fogornleg without salt, please". I'm at the step when i have to find the quest, and it tells me to go somewhere in the ocean, and I have found no way to get there. The position is [27,8] and wiki does not help either. How do I get there? Thank you.

Srambad 8,4

New Emotion:

brak9j8nzk1ed0.jpg

thank youuuuu:D

1 person likes this

I still am unable to pick up the order quest. :angry:

Brak #80 The O'Antitch King

[As with all my posts in this thread, I only add what I found potentially useful after reading what's here and at http://dofus.jeuxonline.info/article/2668/quetes-brakmar (and then forgetting half of it). I'm easily confused play while under the influence, so most of this may be redundant.]

You're done with Dolmen and for once he doesn't have a new quest for you, so it's back to the old nutcase, Oto Mustam, to be tasked with #80.

The NPC on Otomaï Island is Ellen Meyer in the lava room at -49,9.

I still am unable to pick up the order quest. :angry:

Same here. The Putrid Eye is bugged. Perhaps we get a fix with Tuesday's maintenance.

1 person likes this

I might be retarded but how the fk do I make a bombu barrel???

nvm found it, apparently it was like the 15th item in my quest inventory.

Edited by bobeur

Same here. The Putrid Eye is bugged. Perhaps we get a fix with Tuesday's maintenance.

I'm unsound mind, lol. Others say they were able to pick it up, but I'm hoping they'll straighten it out Tuesday as well.

Bontarian Sharp Eye here. Still can't get 4th rank after meintenance :unsure:

Bontarian Salvatory Spirit here, can't get 4th rank either

Great job ankama, really.

#68 Brak is still bugged (with the 4 items in inventory and lvl 200 profs standing on the corresponding tiles)

1 person likes this

Brakmarian Putrid Eye, still can't get 4th rank either.

Great job ankama, really.

#68 Brak is still bugged (with the 4 items in inventory and lvl 200 profs standing on the corresponding tiles)

Can confirm it's not working, unless we're doing something wrong

1 person likes this

EvZA7vb.png

1 person likes this

Les serveurs de jeu seront mis à jour et un patch pour le client DOFUS sera déployé le 15/12/15. Voici la liste des modifications apportées :

Havres-Sacs :

• Dans le Havre-Sac d'un autre personnage, le menu contextuel de gestion du Havre-Sac a désormais le nombre correct de pièces disponibles.
  • Dans un Havre-Sac, sélectionner le thème déjà appliqué à la pièce actuelle ne cause plus de blocage du personnage.
  • La loterie présente dans les Havres-Sacs n'est plus accessible aux comptes non abonnés.
  • Les Havres-Sacs fonctionnent correctement avec la version navigateur de DOFUS.

Xélor :

• Lorsque le sort Flou est lancé par 2 Xélors dans des équipes opposées, les effets du second Flou n’écrasent plus anormalement les effets du premier Flou.

Monstres :

• Reine des voleurs : l’icône d’invulnérabilité des Bonbombes ne s’affiche plus afin de ne pas perturber la lisibilité du combat.
  • Protozorreur : le gain de PM quand le Protozorreur est placé sur un glyphe est correctement retiré s’il est replacé sur ce même glyphe. L’effet ne se cumule plus anormalement.
  • Expulser un personnage de son havre-Sac qui est déjà déconnecté ne provoque plus de déconnexion.

Quêtes :

• Quête Groméo et Ginette : l’Herbe à chat est désormais vendue par Seria, la fleuriste d’Astrub, au prix de 1 000 kamas. Un dialogue relayant l’information sera ajouté sur le maître du temple Ecaflip lors d’une future mise à jour.
  • Le PNJ Roi Beldarion ne bloque plus la validation du Succès "Dans l'Ordre des choses" pour les membres de l'Ordre de l'Œil Attentif de rang 4.
  • Le nombre de cas où le PNJ Nikos Monote propose des passes pour se rendre sur l'îlot Estitch est augmenté. Cette modification règle le problème de certains personnages qui ne pouvaient plus obtenir de nouveaux passes malgré des quêtes en cours nécessitant de s'y rendre.
  • Il n'est plus possible de confectionner certains objets de quête sans l'outil nécessaire via l'utilisation de l'artisanat coopératif.

Veteran Rewards :

• Les objets de type Veteran Rewards ont désormais un critère pour être équipés ou utilisés (cas des parchemins d'attitude) qui correspond à l'ancienneté requise pour les obtenir. Cette modification n'interdit pas encore la possibilité de les équiper sur des comptes n'ayant pas l'ancienneté requise. Un patch (dont les effets seront rétroactifs) sera déployé en début d'année 2016 pour empêcher leur utilisation par les comptes qui n'ont pas l'ancienneté requise. Ces modifications sont destinées aux personnages qui profiteront du service de transfert vers un autre compte. Nous ne souhaitons pas que les comptes d'un même propriétaire puissent bénéficier de récompenses de type Veteran Rewards qu'ils n'auraient pas pu débloquer via leur abonnement écoulé.

Métiers :

• L'artisanat coopératif est de nouveau fonctionnel pour les fabrications d'objets qui n'impliquent pas de métier spécifique.
  • L'interface d'artisanat coopératif n'affiche plus le client en double (l'artisan pouvait être visuellement remplacé par le client qui était alors affiché deux fois).

Divers :

• Dans la boutique, l’affichage de la liste des contenus d’un pack est correct lorsque le pack comprend d’autres éléments que des objets.

La modification suivante a été annoncée mais n'est pas fonctionnelle (elle sera appliquée dans une prochaine mise à jour) :

• L'interaction du chaudron primordial ne bloque plus la progression de la quête Histoire de salaces.

This is the patch that rolled out today.

Cauldron bug for quest 68# has been announced, and will be be fixed in an upcoming patch.

However 4th order quest for Bontarian Sharp Eye claims to be fixed, but hasn't.

Edited by Veldin
1 person likes this