• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Veldin

Alignment quest help thread

229 posts in this topic
Power, More Power!(76):

-"defeat your nightmares" i got into 5 fights(you have to do them alone) the fights increased in difficulty last one was a 4500hp squirrel with average res that disappears, summons ap reducing squirrels,and does med ranged not so low dmg.

-"call upon a master swordmage's talents" u'll need a lvl 200 smithmagus to stand on tile while u talk to her in that room (if u're not a magus urself u can buy a key from sotsiah peh at tower of brakmarian order for 2kk, u'll also need a key everytime u get out of the room to go back in).

Congrats your alignment level is now 76.

Edited by Cool-Joker
1 person likes this

Does any one know where i get the ragged bandana for bonta quest #65? Quests says Wabbit castle/wiki says it drops from wobots/ when i click on the map marking it leeds me to sphinter cell..

You get it when you do the sphincter cell dungeon.

1 person likes this

Research on the Horn (77):

-"defeat smugglers" hidden room at [-30,32] top left cell behind the big tombstone.

-u'll fight lvl 17x sram/eni/sadida u can bring backup.

-now u gotta blow the place up u'll need spark potion and 10 sesame oil and click on the barrel inside the hideout.

Congrats your alignment level is now 77.

1 person likes this

Im doing the One fogornleg, without salt, please quest #68 I believe. I need to find the horn and it shows a map in the ocean on my map but I don't have a clue how to get there. x.x

Edit: Found it just had to try 10987 times.

Edited by Unintended

Blackmailer (78):

-"steal 1 crate of poison" u'll need help from a sram, or from someone from the order of the putrid eye who has the title dark spy or higher (or so says the quest i got a dark spy friend) to stand on tile with letter s on it but be careful the ground has holes in it,so click on chain then caret then stay on cells close to gate should give u a clear path to the tile.

well the rest is running and talking so..... Congrats your alignment level is now 78. :D

1 person likes this

Veldin how did you manage to obtain the Vaulting Rye Bread?

The Funky Flour and Xaviers the Baker's Flour can no longer be crafted and bought from the markets. I would assume this recipe will also change with next weeks fix?

Check your key items, there should be a new recipe for Funky Flour there

1 person likes this

Looking for Hoodlums' Machine (Bonta #75 -If I Had a Hammer- quest) Anyone found it?

[-24,35] The corresponding one you will need to find in bonta afterwards is at [-30,-55] (also in the sewers)

You will have a quest fight at the one in Bonta. A decently equipped lv 200 can solo the fight if they have any kiting potential, but bring a friend to make life a little easier. The mobs attack linear at range for one of them, the other mob heals and can attack non linear if close range (2-3?). The hitting mob can also do a pushback while in close combat. The map allows for abuse of the cast restrictions of the mobs.

2 people like this

Check your key items, there should be a new recipe for Funky Flour there

Found it thanks, I was trying to grind instead of bake.

Had been looking at the wrong recipe with Xavier's flour in also, as the flours besides quest items were removed.

Bonta quest #75 "If I had a hammer..."

I need a piece of wood torn from the backside of a dark treechnid, and then it must be carved.

The problem is, I don't know where to find that piece of wood... Dark treechnids don't drop it, I have also tried Soft Oak dung with no results.

Any help?

Thank you!

[11:51] Your alignment level is now 69.

[11:51] Quest finished: [A Dark Power]
I guess they fixed this for anyone who thought it was bugged.. I only tried it first time today and had no problems.

Bonta quest #75 "If I had a hammer..."

I need a piece of wood torn from the backside of a dark treechnid, and then it must be carved.

The problem is, I don't know where to find that piece of wood... Dark treechnids don't drop it, I have also tried Soft Oak dung with no results.

Any help?

Thank you!

collect the wood at -78 -68

1 person likes this

Plotter Against His Will (79):

-you have to get the amaryllis before u hand in the snots.

-Burno is in brakmar sewers mine [-22,32] closest entrance is at [-23,31].

-isle O'Antitch once u're on the island go 1 map right then 1 down inside the cave u'll have to fight a mob, the fight is hard u might wanna take a few fighters with you u'll have some tickets for a start and u can buy more from the same guy u talk to to get to the island.

-the villager in otomai is on [-47,16]

Congrats your alignment level is now 79.

Edited by Cool-Joker
3 people like this

Bonjour,

Merci pour ce signalement. Après vérification, il y a effectivement un problème en ligne bien que ça fonctionne sur nos bases locales. Le problème a été identifié et il sera corrigé pour la mise à jour du mardi 15 décembre.
Veuillez nous excuser pour l'attente et la gêne occasionnée.

Cordialement,

Korri

Regarding "Salad days revisited" brak alignment quest #68, it's getting fixed next maintenance, 15th December.

1 person likes this

collect the wood at -78 -68

For anyone stuck finding the NPC afterwards, talk to Oil venders at the astrub carver's workshop.

The O'Antitch King (80):

-otomai disciple is at [-49,9] inside the cave.
-sidimote trools are at [-32,40].
-the place is a small annoying maZe u dnt have to fight any of the mobs but they're agressive (5 cells range of aggression i think) and hard to fight.
-left down up left down down-left right up right up then keep going down till u reach them.
-u'll fight a troll i fought him from range wasnt hard just boring as he had 9.4k hp (am not sure about this but talk to hedious one after fight just to be sure not to come back again!) :D
-Nilesa's notes are on the bottom right map on O'Antitch island.
-double click the bottle in your quest items to listen to the creature.
-the creature master is at the left middle map of the island click on the plant on the left to open the gate.
-inside u'll have to fight a big guy 14k hp kills some1 every 2 turns doesnt deal that much dmg though, the fight had 4 starting positions.
Well that's all i guess CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSS your alignment level is now 80, you did it! :D :D
hope my posts were of help to u guys! :D
4 people like this

Hello.

I want to ask about Bonta #72 "Judge for Yourself"

I've made & had a Bombu Barrel, and clicked a stone at the center of [-2,3], but nothing happened.

What should I do for the next step?

Bonta quest #79

Need to craft Dontase Mebro shovel with following items: 1 transmuted water, 10 crackler's golden teeth, 2 aluminite, 1 magnesite and 10 maple wood.
When trying to craft this it says "Error! The recipe didn't produce anything".. Anyone got same problem or have a solution?

Edited by Lord-Blackwing

ok now i need some help i am in the Order of the Unsound Mind just started master of brutality rank quest it says i should talk to Gi Jaws anyone know where i can find him?!

Hello.

I want to ask about Bonta #72 "Judge for Yourself"

I've made & had a Bombu Barrel, and clicked a stone at the center of [-2,3], but nothing happened.

What should I do for the next step?

You need to equip a pickaxe. I used "unlucky pick" lol dunno if it matters which one you use.

Bonta quest #79

Need to craft Dontase Mebro shovel with following items: 1 transmuted water, 10 crackler's golden teeth, 2 aluminite, 1 magnesite and 10 maple wood.

When trying to craft this it says "Error! The recipe didn't produce anything".. Anyone got same problem or have a solution?

Sorry for my english. In translation from French the recipe looks different: 1 transmuted water, 1 Brassic, 1 Bread Board. This is the right recipe.

1 person likes this

So I'm at the "Is Anybody out there" quest and I need enu/xelor/eca but I thought they had to wear specific items or am I wrong here? I don't want to bug people without knowing sure. :P I know the NPC's said something about equipping "..." but I'm not sure which item they were. I know it was eca..., enu..., Xelor...

I just finished 80 brak alignment quest but now I can't get putrid eye order 4th quest, anyone could start it?

So I'm at the "Is Anybody out there" quest and I need enu/xelor/eca but I thought they had to wear specific items or am I wrong here? I don't want to bug people without knowing sure. :P I know the NPC's said something about equipping "..." but I'm not sure which item they were. I know it was eca..., enu..., Xelor...

I made the same mistake... didn't write down what they should wear >.<

Now I'm at the step where I should find out more about the location of the Enutrof tile.

Do you know where it is?

Edited by Tora

"Is anybody Out There"

Xelor : [28,-46], needs 10 temporal powder to activate
Enutrof : [-17,7], 1 gold crackler tooth
Eca : [-42,-17], 1 piece of badouls treasure

2 people like this

You need to equip a pickaxe. I used "unlucky pick" lol dunno if it matters which one you use.

Thank you so much! I've done #72!