• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Veldin

Alignment quest help thread

229 posts in this topic

Because the new alignment quest are buggy, tedious and generally nerve racking, I decided to change my thread into a general help thread for the new quests.

Post questions below, in the hope of someone else knowing an answer!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey

[sALAD DAYS REVISITED, BRAK #68]

Sugarman and myself are stuck on the last step of Salad Days Revisted. We have to craft a "salad laced with pollen" in the secret cave at [-14,-9].

It has a few requisites:

Have 1x Kerbabben salad, 1x Vaulting rye bread, 1x Plate of Scrampi and 1x Longevity potion in your inventory.

5 other characters with farmer/baker, lumberjack, alchemist, fisher/fishmonger and butcher/hunter (clockwise on figure)

Tz6VDpb.png

Note: Wiki says you need farmer, baker, alchemist, fishmonger and butcher (quest PRE 2.32!) I don't know about you, but that 2nd sign is clearly a plank (no bread lol).

So I tried both old and new profss on tiles (All level 200, although for old quest profession levels didn't matter) but when I click the cauldron with the items I mentioned before in my inventory nothing is happening.

R0gAlEw.png

so yeah if anyone knows what's going on or has done this quest after the update, please let me know

Veldin

EDIT: Other french players say it's bugged for them as well

EDIT2: changed this into general help thread

Edited by Veldin
2 people like this

I'm not sure where to find anything listed either Veldin sorry.

I'm still stuck on number 62; where players are asked to find a NPC on Moon Island for the investigation of Moon. As the main quest text is dated. Many on Rushu, seem to be having trouble finding the next steps as well due to there being no clues.

Perhaps you know of the location? As 32,6 no longer seems to be the quest location.

Edited by Zargabanth

I'm not sure where to find anything listed either Veldin sorry.

I'm still stuck on number 62; where players are asked to find a NPC on Moon Island for the investigation of Moon. As the main quest text is dated. Many on Rushu, seem to having trouble finding the next steps also due to there being no clues.

Perhaps you know of the location? As 32,6 no longer seems to be the quest location.

[31,8] On the right theres a square that will drop you into its cave

2 people like this

Thanks a bundle! I'll be sure to let some other other lost adventurers know :)

Also can I add that the dish recipe to convince Eltur; the turtle, is collected from Gropinson Cruaule at [33,12]

Edited by Zargabanth

I dont want to steal your thread, but at the same time i dont want to make a new thread because this already became a help-thread for the new alignment quests. How did u guys finish 61? We wanted to continue alignment quests too but there seems to be a bug with npcs? You cant speak to them to update the quest step. Any ideas?

But i have to agree... thats a plank on the sign :lol:

I dont want to steal your thread, but at the same time i dont want to make a new thread because this already became a help-thread for the new alignment quests. How did u guys finish 61? We wanted to continue alignment quests too but there seems to be a bug with npcs? You cant speak to them to update the quest step. Any ideas?

But i have to agree... thats a plank on the sign :lol:

Talk to the NPC in the tavern? Enter tavern, right room and talk to Laura Soho

wrong alarm. he just had another quest with that npc so he had to finish that first...

wrong alarm. he just had another quest with that npc so he had to finish that first...

*false alarm?

Dark Hornbeam anybody? We vulned the smaller trees but can only randomly kill the bosses summons.

Anybody done this?

Update: you vuln the initial trees by putting them on the boss glyphs and hitting. Each one you kill give him another summon.

Every 3-5 turns he gets a 'Shoot' which doesn't show in the sumon list.

You get rid of his summons by killing one of your summons next to the shoot each time it appears.

I think I got that correct. Good luck, was horrible to figure out.

Edited by Rumple
2 people like this

what i just saw is that one of quest items should be placed in consumables and its on ressources tab a longevity potion and i think this may couses the bug when u cant update on cauldron click

so i think we gota wait

what i just saw is that one of quest items should be placed in consumables and its on ressources tab a longevity potion and i think this may couses the bug when u cant update on cauldron click

so i think we gota wait

Cool that could be it Martin, lets see if tomorrows maintenance fixes it.

hey every1, when the update came out i was already lvl 70 alignment so i cant offer much help with quests before 71, but i started the quests after that so a friend asked me to write notes here about these quests to help others through later on, i've already finished lvl 71 to 73 i cant remember much about them but they were kinda easy here's some mixed data from all 3 quests that could help you: -snotleek is at [-10,-58], the lumberjack is at [4,8], at the ritual part some say u need 2 of the same order to stand on the back tiles while quest holder stands on front one but i did it alone just stood on tile and talked to the guy, the blaze potion is the same as the element maging potion, for the passage part before u find it u need to craft a bony wand (u'll have a recipe in quest items) as for the hornbeam fight u might wanna take more ppl with u here's how it went (the way i rump did it) :

-At the start of the fight there's 1 Bewitched Dark Hornbeam and 7 Bare Hornbeam and 7 Enslaved Tree all are invuln.

-First we killed Bare Hornbeam they're vuln only when placed on the Bewitched Dark Hornbeam glyph (hornbeams are moveable).

-For every Bare Hornbeam killed he summons Bare Hornbeam Shoot 1hp and invuln.

-Next u need to kill these shoots, every 3-4 turns he changed one of our summons into Dark Hornbeam Shoot which is unmoveable and casts a glyph around it, placing one of the shoots on the glyph kills the shoot and one of the enslave trees.

-Fight ends when they all die.

i'll try to post the next levels with more details when i finish them! :D

3 people like this

Thanks for the fight explanation. I was wondering how this fight works. Gonna try it over the next couple days!

Got the help I needed. Quest 74 nasty fight at the end, he has 17k HP and takes away 600 power from you.

Edited by Rumple

If anyone knows where the "Hypnomeow's Den" is for Bonta Alignment Quest #74 (The Stinking Sram).... A grid search of the area described by the NPC yielded nothing or I am missing something.

1 person likes this

Any idea if todays update fixed the #68 alignment quest??

If anyone knows where the "Hypnomeow's Den" is for Bonta Alignment Quest #74 (The Stinking Sram).... A grid search of the area described by the NPC yielded nothing or I am missing something.

Try the hidden map on [3,17], the entrance spot is visible but most people don't see it (= me until 3 weeks ago when someone pointed it out to me *g*). It's in the right upper corner.

Edited by reis
2 people like this

Try the hidden map on [3,17], the entrance spot is visible but most people don't see it (= me until 3 weeks ago when someone pointed it out to me *g*). It's in the right upper corner.

THANK YOU! (Even with you telling me where to look, it wasn't easy to see where)

Hammer hitocracy (74):

-run talk run talk run talk

-fight 3 Forge Guard 4400hp 9/4 10% res nothing special just like militiaman.

-talk talk talk then craft magic shadow dye u'll have the recipe in quest items.

-for ritual room (it's in lowest floor/basement hidden behind books stand), u need a follower of pain or higher (Unsound Mind Order rank 3 or higher),and soul hunter(Putrid Eye order rank 3 or higher) (u can also be one of these 2 but u'll still need the other).

-you'll then fight a light spirit 17k hp applies -3range -400power and -hp not that hard though.

-"take the hammer to oto...or domen?" i gave it to domen (same floor) then sent it to oto.

Congrats you're now your alignment level is now 74.

Feel free to correct me and let me know if i should stop posting these guides guys! :D
1 person likes this

Any ideas where to look for the sidimote trools in Brakmar #80?

Nvm... Ankama failed. It's south-west and not south-east -.-'

Edited by reis

Looking for Hoodlums' Machine (Bonta #75 -If I Had a Hammer- quest) Anyone found it?

Edited by barbarella

Does any one know where i get the ragged bandana for bonta quest #65? Quests says Wabbit castle/wiki says it drops from wobots/ when i click on the map marking it leeds me to sphinter cell..

The Sword Stinks (75):

-although the quest states that putrid water is dropped from chief crocodyles it's dropped from present day mobs at xelorium, it's 100% drop rate.

-after talking to ppl craft aerol lotion u'll have the ingredients in your quest items.

-to enter the room just stand infront of the door, u'll need 2 other chars 1 to stand infront of the heater and another infront of that inactive pot while u click on the interactive pot (no idea what "NO SULPHER" meant but i checked and i had no sulpher on me anyway).

Congrats your alignment level is now 75.

2 people like this

Sugarman and myself are stuck on the last step of Salad Days Revisted. We have to craft a "salad laced with pollen" in the secret cave at [-14,-9].

It has a few requisites:

Have 1x Kerbabben salad, 1x Vaulting rye bread, 1x Plate of Scrampi and 1x Longevity potion in your inventory.

Veldin how did you manage to obtain the Vaulting Rye Bread?

The Funky Flour and Xaviers the Baker's Flour can no longer be crafted and bought from the markets. I would assume this recipe will also change with next weeks fix?