• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
branded

English oto guild!

Whats up everyone im a long time dofus player since 06-07 and just started back up on the oto mustam server id like to try and revive the english community on this server, currently level 41 sac (branded) and 30 eni (healbranded) please add me or post if your interested in starting a guild up!

I think there is a guild called something like "the crystal dragon" or something that takes new English people, but if you want to start your own guild that's ok

The english community is at its peak for population I'd say, but we arent sticking together, my guild has branched off to LGN, and the rest of the english members have sort of dispersed into all alliances(ATR, LGN, FJM etc) and some even made there own alliances, but yeah The Crystal Dragon is probably the best one you could get into due to size + activity

Edit : English community doesnt need to be revived 'The english community is at its peak for population I'd say'

Edited by Haxx

Hello!

I have recently come back to dofus about 4 days ago after a 1 year break and I have decided to permanently stay on here. I currently have a level 43 cra and 41 osa, both geared. I have been focusing more on my professions on my third character but I hope to begin leveling again soon. Do you think you could find a spot for me in your guild?

My osa's IGN: Lanyins

My cra's IGN: Lanwins

I am usually on 1am to 12pm dofus time.

Thank you! :D :D

Hello boys, I've just started back up again on Oto Mustam, currently level 50 on 5 accounts but hope to speed through to level 100 as I have double exp to 120. Looking for an English guild to join if anyone knows of any that would take me

Fuck that Kurt, come play Dota