• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raysns

Oto Mustam Start-up Guide (Work-In-Progress)

Just a friendly reminder that selling the so called suicides is the best way how to get your account banned.

On parle de commerce de « suicides » dans le cas où un joueur laisse volontairement mourir son personnage lors d’un combat contre un autre joueur en échange de Kamas, d’objet en jeu ou de biens réels.

Compte-tenu de la nature du serveur, cette pratique est source de nombreux abus et est donc strictement interdite. La publicité et les annonces liées au commerce de suicide sont, de fait, totalement prohibées.

Translation:

We talk about trade in " suicide " if a player deliberately let his character die in combat against another player in exchange for Kamas , object in play or real property .

Given the nature of the server , this practice is fraught with abuse and is therefore prohibited. Advertising and suicide trade-related ads are , in fact, totally prohibited .

Refer to http://forum.dofus.com/fr/1538-regles-annonces/1972102-fr-regles-jeu-serveur-heroique for further server rules.

Also feel free to use any content from my old guide located at http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/140584-survival-guide-to-oto-mustam/ I wont be updating it anymore.

Just a friendly reminder that selling the so called suicides is the best way how to get your account banned.

I have been playing Oto Mustam since the release and I have not once seen a moderator or seen anyone ban for selling or buying suicides. I would say at least 90% of the people on the server that had a character past level 150 on this server has either sold or bought a suicide. Their reasoning for making it a "rule" not to allow the selling or buying of suicides is because it is easy to get scammed. So unless your scamming people with suicides nobody is going to say anything. And if you look at the /b and /r in astrub people are constantly selling suicides and none of them are getting ban/muted/temp banned.

And your guide is very outdated and not detailed at all... I'm tired of seeing all these people trying out oto and then talking shit about it because they quickly get level 50 run to pigs and die and say "oh well I don't want to make all this progress on a server just to lose it all" and idk about you but it kinda pisses me off

So by your logic, just becouse some rules are not properly enforced you are feel free to break said rules? I can confirm that a friend of mine got actually banned for selling suicides.

Also thank you for telling me what my guide is. I could not really tell. Especially the outdated part that is right on top of the goddamn guide. All I really did was just an offer, that you can use any parts of its text. No need to go full batshit crazy mode about it.

Nevertheless I can feel the heat coming from your post and I wont be seeing this thread anymore if you cannot contain yourself.

Best of luck with your guide and on Fields of Justice.

Let's not turn this into a bitchfest.

Thanks a lot for putting this together, ray - it's a really useful insight into one of the ways in which you can play Heroic. Alas, Lee is right - trading suicides is against the rules. Does that mean your guide isn't useful? Of course not - but I would pop a little disclaimer in there to remind players of the rules.

Edited by Vahe

So by your logic, just becouse some rules are not properly enforced you are feel free to break said rules? I can confirm that a friend of mine got actually banned for selling suicides.

Also thank you for telling me what my guide is. I could not really tell. Especially the outdated part that is right on top of the goddamn guide. All I really did was just an offer, that you can use any parts of its text. No need to go full batshit crazy mode about it.

Nevertheless I can feel the heat coming from your post and I wont be seeing this thread anymore if you cannot contain yourself.

Best of luck with your guide and on Fields of Justice.

In what conditions was he ban? I know people that have sold 100-200+ suicides and have never been ban know anyone else being ban. There are a number of "rules" almost everybody breaks everyday like copyright but none of it is enforced and their reasoning for making it a rule like I said was to prevent people from getting scammed, and this is easily avoidable if you don't sell them to randoms. And the reason why I said that about your guide is because it isn't a guide it's more of a list of out dated tips that are leading newer players in the wrong direction.

Let's not turn this into a bitchfest.

Thanks a lot for putting this together, ray - it's a really useful insight into one of the ways in which you can play Heroic. Alas, Lee is right - trading suicides is against the rules. Does that mean your guide isn't useful? Of course not - but I would pop a little disclaimer in there to remind players of the rules.

Will do. And when people say things are against the rules it makes it sound more wrong or bad then it actually is and if people understand why it is a rule they will understand that there is a risk ONLY if you suicide before getting the money. But if you get the money before you suicide 100% you cannot get scammed because you have the money... Edited by raysinafy

Hello sir! is the guild still open up for newbies? :D well im a returning player from other server and i wanna play on oto mustam! :)

Hello sir! is the guild still open up for newbies? :D well im a returning player from other server and i wanna play on oto mustam! :)

It is but right now I am a little inactive because of school/band performances so if you add that char I can invite you when you get online

@Lee-Ming, I have sold atleast 500 suicides, broadcasted across /r /b and all major alliance chats, the moderators no longer moderate oto mustam, they only take action if someone has submitted a report to the actually dofus support

1 person likes this

Would be fun to see moderators take action against those who sell/buy suicides, while the server is full of agro bots and idol abuseing cheaters... o.O

I dont know why they didnt ban the 1000-2000 people that got insta 150 every 5 minutes

No, dont let them ban Haxx!

We need him...

Mord-mord will otherway be traped at lvl 1!

Haxx is best suicder EU (ff machine)

Mord-mord is best suicided EU (best on dying)

Better ban Anc dung for let me die in last room :D

what's the whole suicide thing?

what's the whole suicide thing?

If you leech a char up to 141 and then attack a level 1, if you kill yourself the level 1 will become level 101 which is a quick and cheap level for pvpers

No, dont let them ban Haxx!

We need him...

Mord-mord will otherway be traped at lvl 1!

Haxx is best suicder EU (ff machine)

Mord-mord is best suicided EU (best on dying)

Better ban Anc dung for let me die in last room :D

Haxx is NZ not EU

That disclaimer