• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tone

[WAKFU] Server News - Remington Rollback

As a Xelor might say: “Sometimes, there is a need for the stability of time to be shaken”. And this also can involve the whole World of Twelve as on October 9th at 8:30 AM GMT / 3:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM PST, we will be performing a 1 week rollback for the Remington server.

426818.png

Due to recent issues with items on the Remington server, it has been decided that in order to reinstate a better gameplay and economy balance for all the players of that server, to perform a rollback of 1 week.

This rollback will revert all characters of the server to their saved state of Friday October 2nd (11 AM GMT / 6 AM EST / 3 AM PST).

DETAILS
  • The Rollback will cover the period of Friday October 2nd (11 AM GMT / 6 AM EST / 3 AM PST) until Thursday October 8th at 11 PM GMT / 6 PM EST / 3 PM PST for the Remington server only.
  • Items purchased from the Shop during that period will be sent again to the concerned players.
  • Booster pack days covering that period will also be given to the booster pack days users of that period.
  • The characters will retain their levels and experience earned during that period.
  • Any previously sanctioned accounts will remain sanctioned if they have been found to have severely broke our Terms of Use.
  • We are working on the details of a server wide compensation, which we will be sharing the information as soon as ready.
  • The server status during the rollback will also be found: here.

And as a Xelor may also say: “It is time to set the clock straight”.

edit: please note exp is not being rolled back

Edited by Tone

4 Words...

61719904.jpg

• Any previously sanctioned accounts will remain sanctioned if they have been found to have severely broke our Terms of Use. been banned because we are too incompetent to fix this dupe issue for the twentieth time since release and therefore just blanket ban anyone involved whether they are innocent or not.

rip there goes half the server anyway gg ankama

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
2 people like this

My 140 level accounts will be basically again on 80-90 level sets ...

not to mention rip my kamas i made this week.

Edited by Tya

Well, they seem to have learned that a rollback is unavoidable in these situations this time around, at least. Not sure how much more of this can Wakfu endure... Especially if handled like the last couple of times it happened (where there was no rollback)

http://forum.wakfu.com/es/149-informacion-oficial-ankama/123832-anuncio-situacion-elbor

You think you have it bad? xD

I personally know a CM for Wakfu. The company in general, for Wakfu at least, do not give a fuck. The rollbacks are because of "human error". 4 months of human error? Take from that what you will.

4 month rollback on Elbor hahaha. Is this a serious company?

3 people like this

RIP Wakfu Spanish community.

4 month rollback on Elbor hahaha. Is this a serious company?

They are crazy, I never seen something like that

2 people like this

Wow, i mean i knew ankama had issues, but.....wow :blink:

Edited by Super-Beast

Four months....holy....

1 person likes this