• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Doctor T

Official "What team should I use" Thread

2009 posts in this topic

WHAT I HAVE:

cra 199 int/agi

eni 170 int

iop 170 str 

WHAT I WANT:

1 more class

this team is only for PvM i was pondering add a enu but since is getting a nerf i dont find him viable i was looking more for a class for good mp red but im open to possibilitys 

1 hour ago, recale said:

WHAT I HAVE:

cra 199 int/agi

eni 170 int

iop 170 str 

WHAT I WANT:

1 more class

this team is only for PvM i was pondering add a enu but since is getting a nerf i dont find him viable i was looking more for a class for good mp red but im open to possibilitys 

Some of the enu nerfs have been reverted, I wouldn't write them off entirely.

Barring that, I recommend sadida as they have enormous MP reduction. Best of luck to you o/

2 people like this

I agree with @Barley Maid.

Maybe the sadida is the best class for MP reduction (he can dispel too), but the enu can remove range (sadidas don't)

Feca is good too.

Edited by Matt5150
typo

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:53 AM, recale said:

WHAT I HAVE:

cra 199 int/agi

eni 170 int

iop 170 str 

WHAT I WANT:

1 more class

Another Cra would be alot easier you get everything par ubw otherwise just use enu if you want someone to ubw, not sure what sadis are like after update if they have other mp reduction spells but linear soothing/grass im not a fan of personally and UP can be unrealiable. If it was me I would just go with another cra complete the otomai dungeons and keep relics on hand with the reset quests completed so you can change builds if you need more dmg or want to be mp reduction. Feca is nice but the lack of range on mp stealing spells isn't that great (don't recall any new mp stealing spells I could be wrong ofc).

Allright, so I'm deciding either to sell everything and pretty much quit/sometimes log on 1 geared char. Or play a team again. But with the Enu's nerfs(first char I logged into also was my fav) I'm not sure if I even want to keep playing.

Is there a 4-5 man team that can run like 90%+ endgame content now.

I used to play Enu/Eni/Iop/Panda/Elio; but I don't know if it's viable anymore since mp reduction has gone to shit, my 170mp red set with 800cha/int on enu with damage nerfs and mp red nerfs feels like worthless now(haven't p2ped yet since it does not seem worth)

What I have:

Enu - Cha/Int Mp red

Iop  - %Power/Str/Int

Eni - Int/heals

Elio - Agi

Panda - Cha

So I'm looking for a 4, max 5 but preferably 4 man team that can ace any endgame content. Any help ? or should I just quit the game

Edited by Xia

Should note that SoJ has moved from -2 to -3mp per cast. This means that there's only a total loss of -1mp per turn, which while a pain is certainly workable. Especially since a lot of other classes have also gained mp reduction spells, something that one of my two cras will easily be able to cover with the addition of some mp red trophies. 

I'd recommend something like

Enu - MP Red

Cra- omni or Int + 24 mp red trophy

Panda- chance

Iop- strength

Elio- Int / healbow

Elio is an added bonus, but the core four is effective. A second cra is another possibility there. 

Wait, so an eni is useless now ? And a cra mandatory ? 

6 minutes ago, Xia said:

Wait, so an eni is useless now ? And a cra mandatory ? 

No and no. It depends on what you like playing essentially. Every class has become more versatile so there is less emphasis on a single class playing a single role.

Eni is still a good char for heals, but the fact that most other classes have a healing spell severely impacts on the 1-2 classes that could heal a shitload before the update. Also, with the right build, they hit very hard.

Cra is certainly not mandatory but the recent buffs to the class make it a hard class to pass up if you're looking for a new/replacement character.

2 people like this

I'm just wondering what team would be able to run most endgame content(4man preferably)

Cra/Iop/Elio/Panda 

Enu/Iop/Eni/Panda

Elio/Iop/Eni/Panda

Enu/Iop/Elio/Panda

Cra/Enu/Iop/Elio

Cra/Enu/Iop/Panda