• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Doctor T

Official "What team should I use" Thread

1985 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Returning player, haven't played since the cra nerf when I was trying to make a 508 team. Don't judge.

What I Have

Acct1: Iop 194 Str

Acct2: Enu 138 Cha

Acct3: Panda 108 Wis

Acct4: Elio 94 Wis

Acct5: Eni 83 Wis

Acct6: Cra 160 Int/Dmg

Acct7: Cra 160 Int

Acct8: Cra 160 Int

Acct9: Cra 145 Wis

What I Want

I want a 4/5 man team that I can play with now and when I rich end game content. A team that would let me grind mats and manage dungeons easily. I can change builds and can maybe class change the cras (not preferable). I would love to hear some advice. 

Edited by Bloodseek

@Bloodseek 

Iop

Panda

Eni

Elio

Enu 

Ez god mode 

4 hours ago, SamTheKing said:

@Bloodseek 

Iop

Panda

Eni

Elio

Enu 

Ez god mode 

Hey, thanks for the reply. Would you be so kind to give me advice on what elements they should be? Is 5 man better than a 4 man team?

@Bloodseek 

I think that's personal preference. I like 4 man better than 5 man, but sometime you really need the MP rape or the portals. Eni/Iop/Panda should be core though. 

As for element that's personal preference too.

Iop probably strength because of wrath, or strength/int with sword of fate. 

Eni I'd say int is nice for heals, agi/cha seems more pvp oriented. 

Elio either agi or int, but then again i don't know. 

Enu chance is nice I'd go with chance for Pvm. 

Panda anything works. I'm a big fan of int panda but mine is chance

1 person likes this

I have Iop/Eni/Panda/Sram. I was thinking about changing my Sram to a Cra. Which class would be more useful for end game hunts and dungeons?

Or should I just create another char since im also planning on creating an enu.

59 minutes ago, Aysteria said:

I have Iop/Eni/Panda/Sram. I was thinking about changing my Sram to a Cra. Which class would be more useful for end game hunts and dungeons?

Or should I just create another char since im also planning on creating an enu.

Your team is pretty fine, but if you add Cra as 5th it will be perfect. You don't need enu probably since you have sram that can push monsters away with fear and traps.

So I started an Enutrof and after not playing around with one for years and I am starting to realize that all this time I would have had a much easier experience in dungeons with MP reduction. i want a sixth character, so should I make another big damage character and make an Ecaflip or something? Or go with a Cra for more MP reduction and damage?

I have a:

200 St/Int Iop

200 int Eniripsa

200 Cha Panda

200 Agi Eliotrope &

190 MP leech Enutrof with 150 MP reduction. She has a 200 MP reduction set waiting for when she hits 199.

Thank you for any advice.

Returning player, I havent played in abour a year ive never tried the hardest dimensions nor have i tried abyss dungeons I only have about 15mk right now to improve my team I dont have Seemyools yet but i plan to invest soon and I am working on shields for my team of 8 and 

they should be finished tommorow I have a few exos and 5 turqs but no ochres, my exos include 3 ap maged bear ring, 1 ap maged bear wedding ring, 1 ap maged kringlove, 1 ap maged bherbal belt and 1 ap maged glacial ring,

What I Have

Acct1: Iop 200 Str/int, 12/5 pre dimension/abyss/whale gear

Acct2: Enu 200 Cha/mp reduction,  10/6 pre dimension/abyss/whale gear

Acct3: Panda 200 chance, 11/6 pre dimension/abyss/whale gear 
Acc4: Elio 200 agi, 10/6 pre dimension/abyss/whale gear needs a complete gear overhaul

Acct5: Eni 200 int, 11/6 pre dimension/abyss/whale gear

Acct6: Cra 200 Omni, 11/6 with some whale/dimensionmixed gear probably my strongest geared char but resist are kind of low fugitive hammer

Acct7: Rogue 200 agi, 11/6 pre dimension/abyss/whale gear planning to reset him to int glass cannon ish with 1500 int 11/6 with 130 or so + damage if that changes anything also with a healing weapon 

Acct8: Masqueraider 200 strength, 11/6 pre dimension/abyss/whale gear

What I Want

looking to find out what the most useful classes are for each abyss and dimension dungeon for achieves so i can improve my gear :) looking for the easiest wins I can get and possibly the most achieves for mats as im not the best player tactically and am extremely inexperiences with abyss and dimensions im looking for the best team compositions and gear/build changes that would help if possible and any videos anyone could show and suggest to me with a similiar team comp to mine preferably english would be amazing :) my end goal is beating all abyss and dimensions dungeons and as many bounties as possible (:

Like this

I'm comin' back to the game and considering an alt SERIOUSLY! My main is a 151 agi sram (with a teensy bit str hybridization). What would complement this well? An enu? How about those new Ouginaks, are they worthwhile? Entirely open to ideas.

On 14.08.2017 at 0:38 AM, Maharanee said:

I'm comin' back to the game and considering an alt SERIOUSLY! My main is a 151 agi sram (with a teensy bit str hybridization). What would complement this well? An enu? How about those new Ouginaks, are they worthwhile? Entirely open to ideas.

Can you mention what you need this alt for? In PvP you can try Sram/Sadida/Feca or something similar like this. It's a cancer comp on most of the maps you have in kolossium. 

I've decided to stop using my 5 man team and only use 3 chars. I'll be keeping my Cra, eni and panda but since I wanted to create a new class this leaves me with no other option but to drop one of my chars. I was thinking about a Rogue + Panda + Cra combined with my friend's Elio.

I will be doing PvM combined with some PvP, I just wanted to know if this team could manage around high-end dungeons and some pvp from time to time.

I'm open to suggestions like another class instead of rogue or keeping my eni instead of my panda? Thanks.

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Aysteria said:

I've decided to stop using my 5 man team and only use 3 chars. I'll be keeping my Cra, eni and panda but since I wanted to create a new class this leaves me with no other option but to drop one of my chars. I was thinking about a Rogue + Panda + Cra combined with my friend's Elio.

I will be doing PvM combined with some PvP, I just wanted to know if this team could manage around high-end dungeons and some pvp from time to time.

I'm open to suggestions like another class instead of rogue or keeping my eni instead of my panda? Thanks.

Your combo is pretty fine for PvM, you can always add Enu for bonus mp rapes. About PvP Rogue/Panda/Elio should be really op I have seen Rogue/Sram/Elio and they did fine. I did mention this some time ago, just place a bomb wall on back with portal inside or near it, than wait till like turn 3-4. Meanwhile you should add MP bonuses to your Elio, so he can get to enemies and move one enemy into portal. This tactic is pretty solid and the only thing that can break it is Sac or Xel in enemy. It's better to have Sram instand of Panda since you can invisible your Elio and surprise opponents, but Panda is fine here. Rogue and Panda should be Int with healing weapons - it will make your game easier with those heals and Elio can be any element probably. I'm not a fan of Cra, but it's really cool in PvM and PvP, the damage you can deal on buffs to enemy team is nearly unhealable. Good luck with your team and have fun for sure :)

Edited by Machiavelli

What I Have

Acct1: cra int/agi lvl 169

What I Want : i wanted to know what would be the best class to synergy/strong to duo with my cra just going full PvM/dung; i dont want either rougue,enu or elio

4 minutes ago, sasuke1628 said:

What I Have

What I Want : i wanted to know what would be the best class to synergy/strong to duo with my cra just going full PvM/dung; i dont want either rougue,enu or elio

Osa, Panda, Sadi or Sram should be fine here. Most of them are positioning classes, where sadida can reduce MP. The only thing you have to do is to keep enemies in range and smash them with Cra. Panda can position and improve your Cras damage with vuln, Sram is able to push far away with fear and deals damage with trap combos. You can do nearly the same with Osa just place as many as possible of tofus and push monsters. The last one is Sadi that can spam dolls and deal AoE damage by using infected state.

4 hours ago, sasuke1628 said:

What I Have

Enu..?

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Kyffles said:

Enu..?

He just said that he doesn't want this class. Are you drunk Kyff?

2 people like this

I disagree with him not wanting it.

Also I may be on medication with interesting side-effects.

5 people like this

Well if he doesn't want an enu, I guess the only option is another cra..

1 person likes this

It might be abit boring to play on two the same classes.

jokes aside but enu or 2nd cra would actually be the best option

ofc it happens that some class is not preferable, but all classes that rely on spells with modifiable range and/or can remove mp is cra's buddy, just choose any class that partially fits this description

speaking of which, imo pvm with a decent amount of invested effort and mobs' knowledge is ez af, cra actually carries, u can play absolutely any othrr class as partner and still rekt shiat, just never forget that u need full dmg for at least 1 char

oh and regarding dmg, u can pair cra with iop as well, iop is always good, since the secret to pvm was never unchanged aka kill mobs before they kill u ^___________^

i however do advise against using a "tank" build as cra's partner since cra's logic is to play ranged and untouchable and a tank char would just waste that benefit

e.g. masq is not advised unless masq playes with cowardly and spams apathy from range

e.g.2 or unless masq goes iop mode and does full dmg in cc

(in both examples masq is not using shield as a primary role, since with cra shields should be mostly unnecesary with ranged style)

(same for orher classes)

2 people like this

That's why Sadi can be good here with all the AoE rapes and other cool spells.

I'm going to be starting fresh again. Back then str iop, int eni, tanky panda and cha/wis enu were core for pvm. Are they still good? Or is there a better group of pvm characters now?

1 hour ago, kolossus said:

I'm going to be starting fresh again. Back then str iop, int eni, tanky panda and cha/wis enu were core for pvm. Are they still good? Or is there a better group of pvm characters now?

I have the same team at the moment (my Iop is str/int/power, Eni is Int, Panda is cha/int for now and friends Enu is chance). It's good to have Cra in your team for dimension dungeons, but you can probably do them without it.

What I Have

Acct1: Sadida

What I Want : i want a  4 man team that is viable in PvM/dung

What I Have

Acct1:  Iop

Acct2:  eni

What I Want : 2 more classes to make a 4 man team for only PvM/Dung