• Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Doctor T

Official "What team should I use" Thread

1943 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello. Me and my friend are willing to expand our team. We play one acct per head right now and we have decided to play 2/2, as one team. So, we have some experience with all the "old" classes, but learning new ones may be rewarding. However, we are poor AF. For some reason we were just not made to make kamas ^^" 

Our purpose and plan is written down here:

 

What We Have

Acct1: 17x Int/Str Osamodas (more int)

Acct2: 13x Str Eca

What We Want

Number of New Accts: 2

Goal: A team with not hyper-expensive gear which is able provide some dungeon-runs, make kamas. Doing the hardest of dungs is not necessary, we are not so "pro" anyways. We want to complement our team with one ranged character (able to hunt those who stand behind and run away) and the other one - probably a map manipulator or high burst of damage (i suppose you know better which class would fit the fourth place).

Team consisting of all four elements would be nice (we can rebuild ecaflip if necessary)

Leaning Toward: All the classes (exept Eliotrope, we don't really enjoy him), but we considered Enutrof as the class that will provide some drop. It's just a thought of average player :) Also Cra. Xelor, Pandawa, Sram, Masq and Rogue deserve a highlight.

Edited by svartreig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2017 at 1:23 AM, Elyroth said:

 

I think you might need mp rapes like sadida :)

Or Enu?

8 hours ago, svartreig said:

Hello. Me and my friend are willing to expand our team. We play one acct per head right now and we have decided to play 2/2, as one team. So, we have some experience with all the "old" classes, but learning new ones may be rewarding. However, we are poor AF. For some reason we were just not made to make kamas ^^" 

Our purpose and plan is written down here:

 

What We Have

Acct1: 17x Int/Str Osamodas (more int)

Acct2: 13x Str Eca

What We Want

Number of New Accts: 2

Goal: A team with not hyper-expensive gear which is able provide some dungeon-runs, make kamas. Doing the hardest of dungs is not necessary, we are not so "pro" anyways. We want to complement our team with one ranged character (able to hunt those who stand behind and run away) and the other one - probably a map manipulator or high burst of damage (i suppose you know better which class would fit the fourth place).

Team consisting of all four elements would be nice (we can rebuild ecaflip if necessary)

Leaning Toward: All the classes (exept Eliotrope, we don't really enjoy him), but we considered Enutrof as the class that will provide some drop. It's just a thought of average player :) Also Cra. Xelor, Pandawa, Sram, Masq and Rogue deserve a highlight.

Take Iop (Wrath for boss blitzing) and Panda (op class). Hope that your Eca/Osa cover your healing needs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

What I Have

Acct1: Str Iop. 199

Acct2: Int Eni. 195

Acct3: Cha Panda (currently wis for leeching purposes).  175

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 1

Goal: i'd like efficiently do most achievements/dungeons in the game. 

Leaning Toward: Not sure what my 4th should be.  However i do have a 200 cra 170 enu available. I was thinking of making a hupper/elio for dmg output.

Edited by Iamthenumberonenub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Iamthenumberonenub said:

What I Have

 

Acct1: Str Iop. 199

Acct2: Int Eni. 195

Acct3: Cha Panda (currently wis for leeching purposes).  175

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 1

Goal: i'd like efficiently do most achievements/dungeons in the game. 

Leaning Toward: Not sure what my 4th should be.  However i do have a 200 cra 170 enu available. I was thinking of making a hupper/elio for dmg output.

All these years and you still only have 1 lvl200?? damnn

 

Elio aswell 

Edited by ReaperSurm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ReaperSurm said:

All these years and you still only have 1 lvl200?? damnn

 

Elio aswell 

yes!!! i play on and off too much. i barely got 200 last january :((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Iamthenumberonenub said:

yes!!! i play on and off too much. i barely got 200 last january :((

OmG thats so cute. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

wanna make 3 acc oto mustam team but dont know what should i make

waiting for request :)

pvm team ofc

Edited by mloedy
forgot to add info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there,

Posted this on reddit but would love to hear some more input. After a hiatus of a few years me and 2 friends who play together are coming back. A lot of things have changed and I want to play one of the new classes but im not sure what char's I should drop. Currently we have:

  • 200 str sadi.
  • 189 chance enu/160 feca.
  • 190 agi sram.
  • 170 int panda/150 int cra.
  • 168 int eni/178 xelor.
  • 187 str/vit masq
  • 170 str/cha cra
  • 60 ouginak (work in progress)

I feel like eniripsia changed so much. We used her purely for healing/support but it seems she doesnt do that well in that aspect anymore but I could be wrong. Right now I feel like replacing her by an int iop. Other then that rogue looks interesting.

What would you guys suggest to change? We will mostly be doing PvE and would like to branch out to pvp once our gear is up to par again. Right now I feel like the enu/eni/panda are the most boring to me. It doesn't necessarily have to be a class change, suggestion on builds are welcome as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I Have

 

Acc#1:Cra     199 Agi/Cha

Acc#2:Eca     199 Str/Omni

Acc#3:Iop     192 Str(Will be Str/Int in future)

Acc#4:Eni     191 Int/Heals

Acc#5:Pand 186 Cha(thinking bout going more in vit+lock)

Acc#6:Enu   192 Cha/Mp Redu

also I've got 198 sram and sac unused(want to change their classes)

 

So I was thinking, what should be my 7th and 8th class to be most effective in PvM? I've heard that rogues and eliotropes are good and I need mostly Agi and Int damage. But somewhere I've heard that in 1 team together Elios and Rogues arent that good, so for my current team which 2 classes would be the best?

 

Edited by PaxiFixi
@edit word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PaxiFixi said:

What I Have

 

Acc#1:Cra     199 Agi/Cha

Acc#2:Eca     199 Str/Omni

Acc#3:Iop     192 Str(Will be Str/Int in future)

Acc#4:Eni     191 Int/Heals

Acc#5:Pand 186 Cha(thinking bout going more in vit+lock)

Acc#6:Enu   192 Cha/Mp Redu

also I've got 198 sram and sac unused(want to change their classes)

 

So I was thinking, what should be my 7th and 8th class to be most effective in PvM? I've heard that rogues and eliotropes are good and I need mostly Agi and Int damage. But somewhere I've heard that in 1 team together Elios and Rogues arent that good, so for my current team which 2 classes would be the best?

 

 

For sure Elio will be really effective here. In dungeon you can place bombs in line at back, place portal on it and pull enemies with invisible Elio using the another portal. It will deal really huge damage. The other portal can be used just for damage with other characters.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I Have

Acct1: panda agi

Acct2: Iop str

Acct3: eni int

 

What I Want

i want to make 1 more class that be able to make a 4 man team only for PvM i was looking for one of these classes sram/osa/rogue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sasuke1628 said:

What I Have

Acct1: panda agi

Acct2: Iop str

Acct3: eni int

 

What I Want

i want to make 1 more class that be able to make a 4 man team only for PvM i was looking for one of these classes sram/osa/rogue

 

I would choose raping class like Enu / Sadi or Cra for this team. From the classes you said Sram is really cool with all the traps combos. Also it can push enemies far away from your team what can replace mp rapes for some time. Rogue is one of duo classes with Panda - you can do most of dungeons in game with them both. I'm not sure about Osa, but before the nerf it was pretty OP in PvM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Elyroth said:

 

I would choose raping class like Enu / Sadi or Cra for this team. From the classes you said Sram is really cool with all the traps combos. Also it can push enemies far away from your team what can replace mp rapes for some time. Rogue is one of duo classes with Panda - you can do most of dungeons in game with them both. I'm not sure about Osa, but before the nerf it was pretty OP in PvM. 

i didnt mind add a sadida but since i already got a str class iop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sasuke1628 said:

i didnt mind add a sadida but since i already got a str class iop

Sadida doesn't need to be only str. You can always make it int/cha or str/int. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elyroth said:

Sadida doesn't need to be only str. You can always make it int/cha or str/int. 

wich of these would be the best for PvM?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sasuke1628 said:

wich of these would be the best for PvM?

 

I think str/int is one of the easiest to build with cool amount of summons (use flinty daggers). You will need some mp reduction I think around 80-90 with trophies should be fine. The best way is to poison all enemies and rape them with powerfull doll. Also summon trees next to enemies for bonus reduction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Elyroth said:

I think str/int is one of the easiest to build with cool amount of summons (use flinty daggers). You will need some mp reduction I think around 80-90 with trophies should be fine. The best way is to poison all enemies and rape them with powerfull doll. Also summon trees next to enemies for bonus reduction. 

but if i do that i wont have a agi class

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, sasuke1628 said:

but if i do that i wont have a agi class

 

As you said your Panda is agi ? Also you don't need special elements in PvM in my opinion. The problem is that you will need seriously this mp raper in few dungeons. You can always add Elio as 5th in agi element. It will make your game easier.

Edited by Elyroth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.