Account 1: Feca / Huppermage
Account 2: Cra

Account 3: Sram / Eca
Account 4: Eni
Account 5: Iop
Account 6: Eliotrope
Account 7: Panda

Account 8: I dunno.

Assume all characters are 200 and can be any element. Bolded characters are my mains and must be in the team.

What I Want

Number of New Accounts: I want an 8th account. Leaning heavily towards an Enu.
Goal:  A team I can swap between 6 acc and 8 acc as I see fit. Should be able to handily complete most dungeons in the game.

Details: 

TLDeR: Looking to make an 8th acc, and I want to know the best 6-man comp from my current group, and if anything needs a class change.

Longform: 

First things first, I'm trying to fit in an eighth account, and it's probably going to be an Enu, unless someone can convince me that that's a horrible idea. I'm also looking to tweak any unnecessary characters out of my team, because, as far as I know, my two main characters are all the unnecessary characters that I need. The main offender to this is the Sram account. I don't know what class could fit better, but I'm willing to level another character on that account if necessary.

Also, even though I am making and using eight accounts, I'll likely only end up using 6 of them in dungeons. I want to know what  4 alts would be most optimal for dungeons with my main accounts. I'm assuming the best option would be to just slap on the frequently used 4man team with the 2 extras and hope for the best? Correct me if I'm bad at this game.

Thanks for reading the full post.

enu is good

Okay so i was wondering what team i should make i decided to try out Eratz. I currently have no characters there.

Number of accounts that id use is 3. 

Goal: the goal is   to be able to kill monsters semi  easily and  be good at pvp End Game as well as  End Game PvM too.

Thanks!

What I Have

Acct1: 200 Omni Feca

Acct2: 199 Str Iop

Acct3: 18X Cha Panda

Acct4: 18X Agi Elio

Acct5: 199 Int Eni

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 0-2

Goal: I want to be able to adapt this team by making some new chars on the existing accounts so I can run dimension and sufokia dungeons, feca being included in both teams as it is my main.

Obviously get all to 200, then I would put a rogue on elio account (rogue elio synergy for pvm is kinda crap and most of the time you'd want 1 or the other, unless 1 is a leech char) and then make an enu on a new acc and you've basically got all you need for dimensions and suffokia.

1 person likes this

maybe agi osa

xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Okay i am making a 5th account on 1.29. I just want to be able to  do dungeons and PvM decently as well as pvp later on. My current characters are.

1.) Eni Level 66 Cha

2.) Eca 55 Str

3.) Xelor 61 Wis/Agi

4.)Cra 50. Int

I'd go a Feca or a iop

What I Have

Acct1:

182 Str/Agi Sram fully scrolled.  - No gear

150 Str Iop fully scrolled. - Full gear 12/5 with moo.

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 0

Goal: I want to class change one of my two classes into something stronger for Kolo. Currently my Iop doesn't feel fun at all after being away for over a year. I have not had the chance to play my sram so I am not sure how they currently are. 

I'm looking for a damage dealing class that will be impactful in solo Kolo but no Eni or Osa please god. I was leaning towards possibly Xelor or Eca and which char should I swap?

Edited by CitronsMauvais

Xelor and iop works rlly well but Ecas are just perfect in my opinion can heal and luck and more range is pretty useful :D but Xelors can tell frag to iop and 1 turn somebody 

What I Have

189 Fogg

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 2

Goal:so, I want to be able to adapt my Fogg +making 2 new chars on the existing accounts. I can run dungeons..1 acc must be a dmg dealer second?  but second?  Dont know 

Edited by Exical

I've returned to the game after an almost 7 year hiatus. So much has changed so much is new. I am loving where I am at the moment yet finding it a bit frustrating pinpointing what exactly I am capable of. To start, I play with 4 characters 100% of the time. 2 completely geared (Sram/Panda) and two effectively leeching until geared. I am flexible on subbing additional characters however am at a loss as to what exactly are my best options due to class changes, revamps and the like. That's where you come in. 

I ask that you keep in mind I will only take advice that keeps my Sram (main) within the composition.

Thanks kindly! 

What I Have

Account #1: 19x Sram (Agi)

Account #2: 19x Iop (Str)

Account #3: 19x Panda (Cha)

Account #4: 19x Elio (Agi) / 18x Enu (Cha) / Xelor

Account #5: 19x Eni (unsubbed)
Account #6: 19x Sac (unsubbed)

Account  #7: 18x Cra (unsubbed)

What I Want

Number of New Accts: ???

Goal: A team of 6? versatile enough to slaughter anything in my way

Leaning Toward: Int Eni, Omni Cra, Xelor

As I said, I'm wanting to work toward a team that will be able to farm anything in an effective manner using pretty decent idols 300+. I already kind of have a plan in motion, but figured I'd get some input from those better attuned to it.

Thank you for your time.

You can basically do everything with panda enu elio iop as a base. If I were you I would throw in either an eca or an eni and then your last spot will be your sram.

Greetings everyone! How would you complete this team? Feca + sac + elio + X? What elements would you go? Feca with heal weapon yay or nay?

Feca heals elio agi and idk new sacs :D

agi osa can fit

ahaha nice one quad

jk u got elio but no iop, blasfemy, who gonn hit thru portals?? also eca possible

12 hours ago, Quadro said:

agi osa can fit

ahaha nice one quad

jk u got elio but no iop, blasfemy, who gonn hit thru portals?? also eca possible

I just want to learn to play Elio didn't think I needed iop every time. 

Was leaning towards possibly Sadi to be team never dies with a ton of healing. Eca was also considered for raw damage without being an iop.

But I'm starting out as just Feca/Sac duo until I've leveled to 199 on both. 

67 Feca is pure int going to be int/str later on. 

43 Sac is for now chance to cover more elements.

What are my farming spots gonna be like with those two? Preferably an area weak to fire/water damage that I can farm until 120+

What I have:

Agi/int osa with both full int and agi set. 

Int/cha enu with cha/int set, cha/mp red set and full int healbow set.

Omni cra with multiple sets. 

This combo has very bad synergy but I enjoy playing cra. What would be an ideal replacement (class change) to use with enu and osa? 

Iop would be the obvious case but I don't enjoy playing iops and so many of my friends already have iop.

I was thinking of foggernaut, but how does that work in end-game dungeons / end game content?

or should I just drop enu and osa and play solo cra...?

if u happen to play agi osa u can always try full str xel: xel can buff all tofus ap with dial = each tofu can hit x2 = stronk, then osa can also put tofus in a certain position so that xel could ez spam punch + dark ray w/o thinking ^_____^

btw fog isn't bad also, imagine str fog trident + podgy + retreat/burning h nice dmg

and lastly why u even think enu/osa/cra is bad combo, sounds like a top ranged combo irrelevant of osa's element; in fact enu/cra duo is alone stronk already (mp red enu & dmg cra = all mobs ded af at range), and u then also got osa which imo is still op even after nerfs, can buff ap and spam hits from range with cra range buff ayyy

rip nidas rip danti tox ez rip everything endgame with 508

Edited by Quadro

What I Have

Acct1: Rogue

Acct2: Panda

Acct3: Xelor

Acct4: Cra

What I Want

Change Cra and Rogue for something else

Goal: Thinking about Osa, Enu, Eni for my small 4 char team

Leaning Toward:

I would like to be able do new mobs, dungeons like ohwymi etc.

Edited by Aquil

On 1/27/2017 at 9:32 AM, Quadro said:

*something that I cannot understand*

No idea what you wrote , but thanks for the input anyways.

Needing some help with new PVM team.

Currently have:

Iop,Eni,Sadida,Feca

What I want:

1 more character, but no Panda / Elio

Just want to find something 'useful' to add to this group without going with Panda or Elio

25 minutes ago, Meowys said:

Needing some help with new PVM team.

Currently have:

Iop,Eni,Sadida,Feca

What I want:

1 more character, but no Panda / Elio

Just want to find something 'useful' to add to this group without going with Panda or Elio

What about Sram Or rouge? need a bit more map manip in your team

1 hour ago, Freakin22532 said:

What about Sram Or rouge? need a bit more map manip in your team

Of the two, which do you reckon would be best to go for?

Also would it be possible to drop the Sadi?

Current party makeup is: 

Str Iop,

Int Eni,

Int/Agi Feca

50 minutes ago, Meowys said:

Of the two, which do you reckon would be best to go for?

Also would it be possible to drop the Sadi?

Current party makeup is: 

Str Iop,

Int Eni,

Int/Agi Feca

I personally like rouges cause bombs are cool af. but sram's are cool too. Yeah could drop sadi for an enu or cra so you can still have some mp removal.