I have level 200 Iop (str),

what I want is something that works great with iop,

main goal are duo achs,

I was thinking maybe int sram, int enu, or mask

I have level 200 Iop (str),

what I want is something that works great with iop,

main goal are duo achs,

I was thinking maybe int sram, int enu, or mask

Most people will say Elio. Masq seems another good option but I wouldn't know by experience.

What I Have
Acct1: Cra - Cha/Str
Acct2: Eca - Int

What I Want
Number of New Accts: 2
Goal: I would like to be able to run at least most of the Frig dungeons, would be a plus if a 3 man kolo team could be made but not necessary
Leaning Toward: Hoping there are other options than Eni for healing, I know they heal really well but I've never been a fan of them. That is currently why my eca is Int.
Extra Comments: Eca is currently Int to heal, would definitely look into switching its build if a different healer would work better.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Have:

199 omni eca, fairly well geared, 11/5 atm, decent resists, hits nice

Want:

one acc that would pair with eca the best for as many duos as possible. it should also be efficient with average gear, because iam first pushing ecas eqs to be top notch.

leaning towards (the order is arbitrary, actually i have got no preferences at all. it is just the duos i thought about):

Enu - cause i have tried this duo already and int/mp red enu seems useful for all the tricks they have + healing wep. lower dmg output tho. also chest is super sweet and allows me to farm for decent profit with just 2 chars.

Elio - it just seems to make everything better, heals, nice dmg

Sram - for double, dmg, traps. would make the duo relly on ecas sustain tho

Panda - they still seem to be very desirable for all the dungeons

Sadi - it seems to pair worse with eca than for example panda/enu, but they were always my favourite and my first 100 char. however, i hate how summons drag out simple fights.

I want to single account, so, what is the best option that's fun in pvp and usable at least in pvm? I was thinking on Sram since Iop is too cookie cutter for me.

I have had the best success with eca, because it is so versatile and I have been able to solo lots of content with it. Definitely fun in pvp for me, because you can fight both close and ranged, also one extra turn of life thanks to luck often feels like cheating. In pvm it outclassed everything I have tried (iop, sadi, xelor, feca), because of the before mentioned versatility, sustain and dmg.

Sadi, because they are also very versatile and can handle mobs when they develop dolls.

Never played Sram, but they seem to have really good skill set for pvp and I have seen epic pvm srams. no personal experience though.

Edited by Bonaquad

What I Have
Acct1: Iop -
Acct2: eni
Acct3: enu
Acct4: sram
Acc5: panda

(and so on)
What I Want
Number of New Accts: 1
Goal: Dimentional i guess?
Leaning Toward: Elio/Rogue/Eca
Extra Comments.

What I have:

Acct1: Strength Sram

Number of new accounts: 1

Goal: duo for most frig dungeons

Leaning toward: Int/Agi Eni

What I have:

Acct1: 200 xel, 125 masq

Acct2: 194 eni, 194 enu

Acct3: 88 Huppermage

Acct4: 186 panda, 158 feca

Acct5: 190 iop, 185 sac

Number of new accounts: 0, but maybe 1-2 new chars

Goal: An unusual 4 man team that still can do frig 3

Leaning toward: masq, hupper, eni, iop

I've really wanted to build a team around a rogue if possible, or a fogger. What I have already doesn't really matter, I haven't played in a long time, over a year at least.

What I have:

Acc1: 110 cha panda (+lumino)

Acc2: 110 agi elio

Goal: the third character, which can work together with panda and elio, mainly in pvm, later in the end game dungeons.

Leaning torward: str iop (works perfect with elio), int rouge (works perfect with panda and can heal with weapon). But maybe there are some other possibilities?

What I have:

Acc1: 110 cha panda (+lumino)

Acc2: 110 agi elio

Goal: the third character, which can work together with panda and elio, mainly in pvm, later in the end game dungeons.

Leaning torward: str iop (works perfect with elio), int rouge (works perfect with panda and can heal with weapon). But maybe there are some other possibilities?

Omni eca, omni eni, cra.

Your first choice would however be the best option until we know more about the eni changes.

what i have:

acc 1 - 200 panda

acc 2 - 199 sadida

acc 3 - 189 eni

acc 4 - 185 masq

strictly for pvm so looking for the best team possible. should i just powerlevel a new class on the sadi account? its my boy and first account so i dont really want to reroll it, but i feel like its super shitty in pvm. maybe im playing it wrong though

What I Have
Acct1: panda 200
Acct2: eni 200
Acct3: enu 199

Acct4: iop 200

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 0
Goal: to have a valid 2~4 man team which can get me trough most end game dungeons
Leaning Toward: something with fogger or sadida
Extra Comments: recently quit and restarted. So now I'm sitting on a heap of kamas but no geared characters. As 3/4 of my chars are f2p I'd like a team which could do a lot with 2 chars and maybe work my way up to 4 again.

no deadbrain tactics pls

alright so i want a team that can do the dimension dungeons but ive been gone for a while so im not entirely sure what charecters i need to get through them or the type of sets i should be going for, i hear alot about lock now? but any way, my main is a huppermage now i really enjoy playing it so it has to be in the team and i need 3 other charecters to fill in and some insight on what i should build for would be awesome. i already have every class at 200 so whatever works best

What I have:

Acc1: Pandawa Str-Agi 199 (11-5 fuji + fillers)

Acc2: Eliotrope Agi 197 (11-5 allister-mixed new-trophy)

Not used atm:

acc2: Xelor 200 (str, almost nude)

acc3: Cra 181 (str-agi) or Osamodas 150 (int)

acc4: Sacrier 181 (no element nude)

acc5: Enutrof 160 (cha)

acc6: Eni 160 (int)

Goal: to be more independent (of course without 4 chars is impossible to do anything end-level) in F3, end-game Dungeons

Number of new Account: 1 (dismissed account)

I'm open to new classes to use on existing accounts, what do you think will "fit" in my group?

TY in advance

Eye

What I have:

Acc1: Pandawa Str-Agi 199 (11-5 fuji + fillers)

Acc2: Eliotrope Agi 197 (11-5 allister-mixed new-trophy)

Well. If you want a sturdy team that can handle all endgame content (which you say you do), just add an Eni and Iop. There, you have your cookie cutter 4-man squad.

If you want something fun, replace the aforementioned Eni with a Huppermage and give your Panda a healing weapon. Huppermages are surprisingly high up on the PvM tier list, and can fill in a mix of Panda-Eca-Sac roles.

Iop is required unless you're feeling risky.

What I have:
Acct1: Int Feca (going Omni)

Acct2: Cha Masq
Number of new accounts: 2
Goal: Self sufficient 4 man team for nearly all game content
Leaning toward: Switch Masq for an Eni, then add 2 of the following: Enu, Hupper, Panda, Iop

If you want to be able to do all end game content with feca as a main I'd suggest adding panda, rogue and iop. Masq has no place in a core pvm team anymore and feca although not always fully optimised could work.

Also although the new eni is nice, I personally don't see it as so essential, but then I used my eni for stim, high crits with eternal for damage and then altru to save on bread.

Edited by Extreal

Thanks for the reply. As you guessed I want my Feca to be my main and it's what I'll be doing achievements on. I'm not really wanting to have either a Elio or Rogue in the team to be honest. It's just not my play style. I realise end game dungeons/dimensions need a lot of blitz, but those two methods just aren't how I want to get that damage through. Would Iop/Hupper not be enough damage? With Feca and Enu/Panda/Eni as the third and fourth member. Thanks

Hi,

what I have:

acc1: 199 sadida (not sure which element, leaning towards str/int)

acc2: 199 rouge (int)

acc3: leveling a panda

I want to build a team around rouge/panda , I'm thinking of adding chars gradually as I complete the current sets. Because I have a 199 sadida (which was been my main for a long time), I want to know how good/bad rouge/panda/sad is.

My team is going to be mostly for pvm. I really want to get some opinions. I also have a 190 sram and eca in another server, but not leaning to transfer 1 of them.

Hi,

what I have:

acc1: 199 sadida (not sure which element, leaning towards str/int)

acc2: 199 rouge (int)

acc3: leveling a panda

I want to build a team around rouge/panda , I'm thinking of adding chars gradually as I complete the current sets. Because I have a 199 sadida (which was been my main for a long time), I want to know how good/bad rouge/panda/sad is.

My team is going to be mostly for pvm. I really want to get some opinions. I also have a 190 sram and eca in another server, but not leaning to transfer 1 of them.

Depends where you want to PVM, but you've got a good set-up for mp rape, as well as the positioning and ability to take out kill targets with panda/rogue combo. I'd throw in an enu/cra/sram for even more immobility. Overall, I like your team.

Let us know what you decide!

What I have:
iop str/eni int/ panda cha
Goal: 4 team that can sucess on PvM and dung until late game

Extra comments: i was looking for a agi class but i didnt wanted to use elio neither rogue
Leaning toward: int/agi feca, cra, eca, xelor or sram

Edited by fellen

What I Have

200 Feca
200 Enu
200 Eni
200 Eca
200 Sram
199 Sac
199 Cra

160 Panda

All in Frig 2 gear - that was best gear available when I quit the game 3 years ago. If I was to come back, which 4 characters should I choose to be able to solo all/most of the new content?

On 6/23/2016 at 3:17 AM, fellen said:

What I have:
iop str/eni int/ panda cha
Goal: 4 team that can sucess on PvM and dung until late game

Extra comments: i was looking for a agi class but i didnt wanted to use elio neither rogue
Leaning toward: int/agi feca, cra, eca, xelor or sram

With those 3 as your main you should be pretty solid for most end game dungeons with whatever you choose. When I needed agi I used Sram, great damage but felt a bit limited in the end. 

5 hours ago, Mikefield said:

What I Have

200 Feca
200 Enu
200 Eni
200 Eca
200 Sram
199 Sac
199 Cra

160 Panda

All in Frig 2 gear - that was best gear available when I quit the game 3 years ago. If I was to come back, which 4 characters should I choose to be able to solo all/most of the new content?

If you're looking to solo everything, I believe the Iop, Eni, Panda, Elio team of 4 is the most common. I'd have to say a good deal of the PvM is about tanking, so having an Iop makes things a whole lot easier. Not that I'm biased or anything. ;-)

2 hours ago, Sunbathe said:

If you're looking to solo everything, I believe the Iop, Eni, Panda, Elio team of 4 is the most common. I'd have to say a good deal of the PvM is about tanking, so having an Iop makes things a whole lot easier. Not that I'm biased or anything. ;-)

What I meant is, if I had to choose from the characters that I already do have, which ones should I keep and which ones should I let go? Or they no longer have potential for an endgame team? Previously, these 8 were enough to just sweep through CB when it was first released.

7 hours ago, Mikefield said:

What I meant is, if I had to choose from the characters that I already do have, which ones should I keep and which ones should I let go? Or they no longer have potential for an endgame team? Previously, these 8 were enough to just sweep through CB when it was first released.

I think I would go with Sram/Eni/Panda/Enu myself. Sram and Eni have especially worked well together :-)

11 hours ago, Sunbathe said:

I think I would go with Sram/Eni/Panda/Enu myself. Sram and Eni have especially worked well together :-)

Thanks for the idea! I'm definitely going to stick to sram/eni combo. Not a big fan of Enus though. I really liked Fecas, Ecas, Cras and Sacriers though so I am really torn right now.

I'm leaning towards Sram/Eni/Eca/Feca, Sac/Eca/Sram/Eni or Sram/Eni/Cra/Feca, or something along those lines. Are Fecas somehow in a bad spot right now (the Feca was my first character, I am kind of attached to him)?