Doctor T

Official "What team should I use" Thread

2018 posts in this topic
Quick question all.

I have an Intel/Wis Feca

Intel Eni

Chance Enu

Agil Cra

I can't decided if the fifth member of my team should be an Agi/Chance Sacrier or Chance/Strength Xelor.

Any suggestions?

If you wanted to round out your team with a str element I would go str panda. However since that is not one of your options for str choices I would go with your chance/str xelor for the str damage.

BUT since I'm bias, I pick sac ;)

If you wanted to round out your team with a str element I would go str panda. However since that is not one of your options for str choices I would go with your chance/str xelor for the str damage.

BUT since I'm bias, I pick sac ;)

Oh snap, I forgot to mention - I have a Strength Panda D:, it's just not one of my accounts so I don't count it all the time.

Then definitely sac ;)

Hi,

My team will be intelligence with stormcloud staff AFTER I CAN BEAT KOLOSSO.

So my question is until i beat kolosso what build should i use?

My team is:

Cra,

Sacrier,

Enu,

Eni,

Eni,

Panda,

Panda,

Osa / Feca (help me choosing this one).

All the chars are at 18x and tomorrow i will start doing frigost 1 and sakai.

I hope you can help me.

I'm joining the ranks of team owners. Currently it is: 199 Eni, 130 Enu, 5x Cra, and 5x Panda. The only question is how to efficiently get the little guys up to a decent level... Dungeons suck for xp/min ratios on all fights except the last one. Guess it will just require experimentation finding mobs outside dungeons that produce a decent xp/time ratio. Frigost?

Frigost?

I'm guessing so... or you can find some friends to do SO, just enough for perfect cap that make the dungeon faster (ranged cha/agi, although my agi iop is perfect in there) You just disperse SO (if he even moves away) next to the branches... hit them with AOEs and the dungeon is done in a few minutes. But by yourself frigost is the best way I guess... possibly ghosts if your eni's wacking them like nothin D:

Frigost is overrated. mobs are hard unless u have rly high lvls and takes way to long. because of the lvl gap, your alts wont get that much a xp bonus anyway. problem with mobs are you need to constantly running around looking for suitably lvled mobs, while dung runs you are rewarded with a consistent fight every map, with a big reward at the end. If you can figure out strategy for one or two dung to run it fast, its way more rewarding than fighting mobs. For your current team I rekon otomai island mobs are excellent source of xp, or even kanis/blops. the Grotto Hesque dung is an excellent source of xp as well, plus you can drop nice mats there. Once your alts are nearing 100, you can start tree dung or blop dungs (rainbow if you can get enough keys) for close to 1mk xp per run with challs, well thats at least what im getting. From there, Otomai's ark will be a piece of cake because your panda (you need agi char to lock boss, possibly cra?), or SO, which is quite easy with your cra's lashing.

199 Eni with Stormcloud, nothing is all that hard. Especially with Greed + Powerful Shooting, I'm doing well over 1000 3x per turn. I tried a couple Frigost Mastogob mobs yesterday, and even while undercap, I got the equivalent of a dungeon boss (Tree, Blop, Legendary Crackler, or Great Coralator) worth of xp in a single mob. Taking 2-4 turns less time. I'll probably best Lonesome Trails and Pingwin mobs tonight.

Otomai might be worth it eventually, but not yet. I've got 60ish Ark keys saved up, so I will probably be able to run that forever and then some. :lol:

Hi,

My team will be intelligence with stormcloud staff AFTER I CAN BEAT KOLOSSO.

So my question is until i beat kolosso what build should i use?

My team is:

Cra,

Sacrier,

Enu,

Eni,

Eni,

Panda,

Panda,

Osa / Feca (help me choosing this one).

All the chars are at 18x and tomorrow i will start doing frigost 1 and sakai.

I hope you can help me.

Since noone answered you, I'll give it a try.

Since you're aiming for an int team, you should obviously build your chars for that.

Sac can use Sleet stuff, Mopy cape, Wreck rings, gorithms/tengu boots, and a Axe cidental or ougaammer as weap.

Cra is the usual int cra. You probably have a glad set already?

Cha/wis enu in full glad?

Same story with enis. Glad + string or something?

Pandas. Either pure vulnbots with 12 ap/6mp and boost all points in vit, or strength. One of each maybe.

I'd pick osa, and put it in Obsid set.

Thanks so much naning.

Okay, now i'm in doubt of what weapon should i use in every char.

Sacrier - Axe Cidental or some hammer / staff to AoE damage.

Thanks so much naning.

Okay, now i'm in doubt of what weapon should i use in every char.

Sacrier - Axe Cidental or some hammer / staff to AoE damage.

Obviously, what you're aiming for is stormcloud. But if you want an aoe weap before that it would be fire maged Ougaammer or maybe a Walloping hammer.

I'm aiming for a good fire weapon, with or without AoE and not frigost.

If possible without needing forgemaging.

Cheeken Axe? Not pure fire, but very nice, no forging needed.

While looking for something to fulfill your request... I realized. All the best weapons seem to require maging (except maybe weapons for strength chars as they can use neutral damage)..... >_> get over it and go farm dreggons.

What I Have

Acct1: 16x Strength Iop

Acct2: 16x Chance Xelor

Acct3: 12x Int Panda

Acct4: 11x Agility Cra

Acct5: 8x Chance/Agility Sac

What I Want

Number of New Accts: Maybe 1 or 2

Goal: A team that can do SO easily with no hassle and other dungeon of that level.

Leaning Toward: Int Feca, Str Panda, or a Int Cra. Maybe a Zobal Str/agility. Int Osa.

I was thinking a str panda to help my iop with earth damage. Int feca.. dont ask me why. Int cra to help with SO. Zobal.. something new.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by DaPaper

That team can already do SO I think. But if I were you I'd add Eni and Enu.

What I Have

Acct1: 145 Chance Cra

Acct2: 6X Sacrier

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 1

Goal: Being able to do some "high" level dungs, just with my chars

Extra Comments: What build should I use for Sacrier?

What I Have

Acct1: 145 Chance Cra

Acct2: 6X Sacrier

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 1

Goal: Being able to do some "high" level dungs, just with my chars

Extra Comments: What build should I use for Sacrier?

If you don't want to go eni for heals... definitely chance sacrier for survivability. Other than that... I don't know many dungeons 3 chars can do that are considered "high" level. I mean I could see 3 chars doing SO, but the cap would be horrible and the exp/time ratio would suck balls... But anyway I'd say an enu or sadida possibly... If you want to solo you're going to want unbewitch, because you never know what life will toss at you. Plus enus have good MP rape (Yes cra can MP rape, but enu is good at mass MP raping since its 1 AP and long range). Their good damage doesn't hurt either... or should I say it does.

i was on three accounts with cra, enu and sac for a very long time. Except the cra was int. The highest lvl dung I was able to do was ancestral, even that was abit of a struggle. I have to say without a healing char on your team, you will have trouble with almost all higher lvl dungs, since you will need to rely on sac's dissolution to survive. Because of you chance cra, you can't really rely on healing weapon or cawwot either. I personally think you should start raising an eni, not only for the heal, but also cover the lack of int dmg on your team.

What I Have

Acct1: 0 Enu

Acct2: nothing

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 1 maybe, maybe 2

Goal: To be able to run as many dungeons with 3 accounts as possible

Leaning Towards: I really want an enu, it's always been my favorite class. I am thinking about Enu, Eni, and then maybe a Cra or a Panda. Would these be good and able to do many dungeons? Would be cha Enu and then Int Cra and Eni, which an int Panda would be a real appealing fourth except for this nerf that's coming. (dunno much about that though)

Starting fresh on Shika would be playing from level 1 until i get tired. I would like to be able to do as many dungeons as possible with 3 (maybe 4 if my class picks just suck too bad)

which an int Panda would be a real appealing fourth except for this nerf that's coming. (dunno much about that though)

It's not really a nerf, it's more of making it so you don't have to vuln spam, and can actually play the panda while still doing your vuln-business. The vulns will probably be made stronger to account for the casting limit.

Anyway I don't know what dungeons you want to run with just 3 people... But I'd say for any soloing 3 char ones an eni really isn't needed. So if you WANT one, go for it but don't think its required. Cra + Enu = good mp rape, can toss anything else in there that you want. For the last, if you want one, I'd say pick any ranged char. I view teams as 2 kinds. Ranged and close range. Ranged uses MP rape to avoid damage, close range uses things like Sacs & Iops & Srams to get in there and CC the shit out of things. If you look at my team (in sig) it's a ranged team, aside from the iop and masqueraider, but both of those can also MP rape, as I have cut leveled and will probably level the masqueraider MP rape move. With an Enu and Cra you're likely to just never get hit... and even if you do it probably won't hurt that much. Of course for later dungeons you need a mix of the ranged and close combat teams, but we're talking 3 char soloing here, so you should be fine. A healing char would probably boost what dungeons you could do by a decent amount though, as you'd be able to take damage, should any arise.

My actually team is:

1 - Cra

2 - Sacrier

3 - Feca

4 - Panda

5 - Eniripsa

6 - Panda

7 - Enutrof

8 - Osamodas

My question is what element should i make them. I was thinking int / str or just int.

With panda's nerf, i can do 3 / 4 fire vulnerability + 2 / 3 earth vulnerability.

My team:

Level 17x wis/str xelor

I just want to be able to do the lower new frigost dungeons. I can't rely on my freinds or people in-game all the time... I've never made an alt sucessfully, i've tried every class and Xelor is the only one I really like....I guess I should start with an Eni, but then what? A panda? Aren't they going to be nerfed though..Or a masq? I don't know.

My team:

Level 17x wis/str xelor

I just want to be able to do the lower new frigost dungeons. I can't rely on my freinds or people in-game all the time... I've never made an alt sucessfully, i've tried every class and Xelor is the only one I really like....I guess I should start with an Eni, but then what? A panda? Aren't they going to be nerfed though..Or a masq? I don't know.

No pandas necessary for the first 3... although one can really help in buck (the room like 2 before buck... goes so much faster if you have a panda..)

Royal Mastogob - The key here is just kill. KILL!!!!! Mp rape can help seeing as royal gains +4 MP when pushed back (which makes him vulned) and getting swarmed does suck... So damage & MP rape are good.

Royal Pingwin - There are 2 strategies here. MP rape! or Tank&Heal. I prefer MP rape, but at the moment there's a bug (it better be a damn bug) where revived characters also buff royal pingwin when they die (thus giving him up to 2-6 more MP than usual). But basically, kill everything, and save pingwin for last, he should have 14 mp (if you kill mama's first to fix this bug). Basically you have your eni go right after royal, have any char, stand 1 space away from royal, with 0 MP, he's not moving, you push the char next to royal, heal it, push it off. Now he's vulned and NO ONE TOOK ANY DAMAGE. 14 MP is a lot, so if you don't have cra sadis or enus or something... you're SoL. Which brings me to the tank & heal method... Basically kill everything again (should still kill mamas first until bug is dealt with because otherwise he'll get more vit and +dmg bonus). Have a sac or possibly masqueraider (with their +lock and -dodge skills an agi one could do good, problem is when royal pingwin gets low hp he's going to hit 2k+ damage.). I've seen a sram (spamming mistake) and such work as well. But you get the idea, lock and load.

Buck Anear - Really it's not so hard... Just make sure you have MP rapers to buff the Hamrack and freeze buck somewhere so he doesn't move linear and get your chars insta-killed. The rest of the mob is pretty easy, but be warned they hit hard. So MP rape and heals go even further than anything else here.

Obsidemon - Never done the dungeon, from what I can tell from the souls is... Pay attention to healing, because you never know when they're going to do a lot of damage. It saddens me when the healers on the team ignore halfway dead people, because they will knock halfway down to 0 in no time. ALWAYS HEAL. Killing fast is another very good option. But other than that its a simple concept.

So for the suggested dungeons, I'd suggest sac, cra, eni and panda. If you want anything else then feel free to toss them in there... the further suggestions would be an enu, possibly another cra, and possibly another eni.... Because you will get tired of the lower frigost dungeons and want to go on :huh:. Anyway, just take from the strategies what you will... you should be able to see what you'd need -_-