• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Doctor T

Official "What team should I use" Thread

2017 posts in this topic

i dont really like to have a enu in my team what i should change?

enjoy being bad then

1 person likes this

What I Have : eca and elia
What I Want : 6
Goal: PvM and Dung

Edited by recale

was thinking about a 4 man team with xel/elio/rogue.

What would fit as last character? Mainly PvM pls

Hi, So I am returning to the game after not playing for a number of years and was planning on making 4 chars to give myself a fresh start (preiovusly I had a 122 sadida which I still have access to and was going to play on the same server).

What I have: 0 accs

What I want: 4

Goal, PVM/Dung

Thoughts: Int eni for heals, enu for drops and I use to quite like xelors but realise I need tanky/dps as well I'm not to familiar with the new clases so any input would be apreatiated

Edited by Killak

Hi, So I am returning to the game after not playing for a number of years and was planning on making 4 chars to give myself a fresh start (preiovusly I had a 122 sadida which I still have access to and was going to play on the same server).

Goal, PVM/Dung

Thoughts: Int eni for heals, enu for drops and I use to quite like xelors but realise I need tanky/dps as well I'm not to familiar with the new clases so any input would be apreatiated

Enu for drops would only make you sad since they're revamping pp system. Main use for enus are mp reduction.

Enu/Cra, Iop/Eca, Panda, Eliatrope/Eni. Same boring combos as everyone else.

Edited by youbutsu

Enu for drops would only make you sad since they're revamping pp system. Main use for enus are mp reduction.

Enu/Cra, Iop/Eca, Panda, Eliatrope/Eni. Same boring combos as everyone else.

Thanks for the reply, Ill continue looking into it a little more as I want to make sometihng that works but is also interesting. Currently with how the game is how well does a xelor fit into a 4man team? Would mostly be used for map manipulation I imagine

was thinking about a 4 man team with xel/elio/rogue.

What would fit as last character? Mainly PvM pls

Iop for hard hitting maybe?

Goal, PVM/Dung

Xelor is still worse at map manipulation than Panda, but with the nice getting AP back and no cooldown, it feels a bit like the Sacs of old, only more limited. You can go with xelor, enu, eni, Iop, that's the team I'm going to do lol

What I Have : sadida,sacrier,rogue and eca
What I Want : 4

Edited by recale

What I Have : eca,elia and panda

What I Want : 5

add an eni and i'd probably say an enu, i'd choose iop over eca personally, but i think you can make do without if you use elio well

What I Have : STR Sadi (low lvl)
What I Want : A team of two efficient enough to do PvM
Number of New Accts: 1
Goal: I want to be able to do PvM and Dungs (are there sadi duos?)
Leaning Toward: -

Extra Comments: I rejoined Rushu with a new account and after reading the sadi revamp decided to try it out. I would like to run a team of 2 (maybe some time in the future around epic lvls I could run 2 more so a team of 4). I want the "Sadi+another" team to be able to get themselves through stuff untill around 150, 180 maybe? Thanks in advance!

What I Have : omni eca 200 iop 199 eni 199 panda 190
What I Want : A team of 5 efficient enough to do PvM
Goal: I want to be able to do PvM and Dungs mostly frig 3 dungs and dimesions
Leaning Toward: -i would also appreciate if you told me what build would be optimal and sets if you are feeling bored enough ;p

Just add a cha enu.

i see now what builds should they all be optimally?

What I Have : STR Sadi (low lvl)

What I Want : A team of two efficient enough to do PvM

Goal: I want to be able to do PvM and Dungs (are there sadi duos?)

Leaning Toward: -

Extra Comments: I rejoined Rushu with a new account and after reading the sadi revamp decided to try it out. I would like to run a team of 2 (maybe some time in the future around epic lvls I could run 2 more so a team of 4). I want the "Sadi+another" team to be able to get themselves through stuff untill around 150, 180 maybe? Thanks in advance!

My post got lost on previous page. Can I get some advice? Thanks!

sadi and iop.

sadi and iop.

Thank you. What about elements? Should I keep my Sadi STR and go for something else for Iop? What are the resonable options nowadays?

I would recommend int str Sadida and pure str for iop. So maybe go for SO on the sadi and moowolf on the iop.

What I Have
Acct1: Lvl 199 Intel Feca
What I Want
Number of New Accts: 0
Goal: Just coming back into the game. Wanting some single character fun and maybe dinging lvl 200 with it.
Leaning Toward: Changing my Char's class to some new char, since this is now an option. I'm looking for opinions on characters that are fun to play. I've played Feca, Eni, and Masq mainly, with a small sprinkle for Enu.
Extra Comments: I'm trying to find a way to re-invigorate this game for me. It's addictive, even after a long hiatus. I'm hoping to ding to 200, and then maybe my Dofus addiction will be sated. Haha. Any suggestions are appreciated. :)

What I Have : 4 (Int/Omni Cra, Cha Enu, Int Eni, Str Panda)
What I Want : 4-5 man team
Number of New Accts: 0 or 1
Goal: Being able to solo most PVM content and get my own drops.
Leaning Toward:
Agi Sac

Wondering what class to take in order to solo most content and get most of my own drops for sets (since I'm poor and whatnot). I'm leaning toward Agi Sac for more tankiness, but there is also a lack of AP reduce and AOE in this group (mostly just Cra and Panda, and somewhat limited at that). What would you kind folks recommend? If you think this grouping will work just fine soloing most things, then that's acceptable too! Thanks!

iop.

1 person likes this

What I Have : omni eca 200 iop 199 eni 199 panda 190

What I Want : A team of 5 efficient enough to do PvM

Goal: I want to be able to do PvM and Dungs mostly frig 3 dungs and dimesions

Leaning Toward: -i would also appreciate if you told me what build would be optimal and sets if you are feeling bored enough ;p

i see now what builds should they all be optimally?

Strength Iop (Treadfast at 200), int Eni, chance Panda and chance Enu. That should get you by F3 stuff fairly well.

What I Have : Int eni lvl 120 iop str lvl 173 and panda chance lvl 153
What I Want : 1

Leaning Toward: i wanted between agi sac,eca or sram

ps: reply me fast i want to create fast

Why not cha enu?

Why not cha enu?

i want to play with one of those 3 and if i need a enu i have a friend that can lend him to me

We have panda rogue iop elio enu and don't know what 6th should be, was thinking about sadi/eni/eca/masq