Acct1: Eni 19x int

Acct2: Iop 19x agi

Acct3: Enu 16x cha

Acct4: Cra 14x agi

Acct5: Sac 12x agi

Acct6: Panda 10x wis

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 2

Goal: Doing frigost dungs when alts are higher.

Leaning Toward: Feca and Osa

I used to play my friends osa and it was really fun to play with, it really matched the team so I'm like 90% sure I will make one. ( not sure about build yet though ). I've also seen that fecas really are usefull nowadays , correct me if I'm wrong. Im also thinking about hybridizing(?) most chars with int.

I was also thinking about maybe making the iop str/int and not agi/int would it be better ?

Handz

What I Have

Acct1: Eni level 1

What I want

Acct2: A heavy damage oriented class for pvp(not cra/sac)

Goal: Two characters that will ruin anyone who aggros me while levelling and eventually two separate pvp monsters.

Leaning Towards: Sram/Iop/Eca/Maybe Panda if I can get a nice explanation.

Both will be fully scrolled.

Edited by CitronsMauvais

What I Have

Acct1: Eni 19x int

Acct2: Iop 19x agi

Acct3: Enu 16x cha

Acct4: Cra 14x agi

Acct5: Sac 12x agi

Acct6: Panda 10x wis

What I Want

Goal: Doing frigost dungs when alts are higher.

Leaning Toward: Feca and Osa

I used to play my friends osa and it was really fun to play with, it really matched the team so I'm like 90% sure I will make one. ( not sure about build yet though ). I've also seen that fecas really are usefull nowadays , correct me if I'm wrong. Im also thinking about hybridizing(?) most chars with int.

I was also thinking about maybe making the iop str/int and not agi/int would it be better ?

Handz

Osas are very useful, especially with the ease of randomly getting killed in epic dungeons. I'm not entirely sold on fecas - their defensive capabilities are good, to be sure, but they don't contribute a whole lot to a "blitz" style of play. Because of the invulnerability states in Frigost (and Sakai), and the way mob damage increases as their hp decreases, this tactic is heavily favored. Your idea of hybridizing (or switching) your main hitters to all be of one element is definitely a good one - it will increase the damage you do on boss mobs (or vulned normal mobs) significantly.

If you do go with an osa (I'd recommend int, if that's the element the rest of your team will be), then you might consider another sac or another panda.

Str/int iop is very doable with the new frigost gear - still doable without, but it won't be as strong. (In particular, I mean anium ligature, al pinist's boots, and giger's nightmare blade). Either way, I think you'll find str/int to be stronger than int/agi.

What I Have

What I want

Goal: Two characters that will ruin anyone who aggros me while levelling and eventually two separate pvp monsters.

I played with an eca as my main (solo from 1 to about 80, then with an eni from there to the 120s) for years. We're pvp-capable, but I think we require more investment to be effective than srams and pandas do. I would not recommend an iop for 1v1 pvp at the moment - they have a few very bad matchups, and don't often do very well.

Also, having an eni and a panda (the two most common classes in dungeon runs, especially at the epic range) will work well later on.

The only thing keeping iops in mind is Giger's because it just shits on stuff -.-

But yea, if I made a panda would I only need to scroll str or is a sub one required.

Edited by CitronsMauvais

What I Have

What I want

Intel iop? Not much of a monster end game although by then, your eni will be as long as you equip it properly.

Wouldn't any Sac pretty much work for CM?

Wouldn't any Sac pretty much work for CM?
A heavy damage oriented class for pvp(not cra/sac)
But yea, if I made a panda would I only need to scroll str or is a sub one required.

Well, scrolling isn't required at all. It does make your character stronger, though, which is why people do it.

Pandas have good soft caps in every element, which is why scrolling them makes sense (hybridizing is "cheap" in stat point cost). They are also one of the few classes which has caps that support dumping all your points in one place, because they have no "hard cap" (5:1) like other classes do.

As a str panda, depending on what weapons you use, and what gear, you might find it useful to scroll int, agi, and chance to varying levels. Obviously if you can afford it, do it.

The best plan (for any character) is to start off with 101 scrolled main stat and wis. You can then invest points (wis mode or stat mode or a mix), and scroll the rest. Can then move around points to anything above 101 and not make any permanent losses.

The reason I said no sac is because I don't like the fact that getting unbewitched ruins your damage outside of "oh look half hp PWNISHMENT yeaaaa"

I was thinking scrolling int for the a panda and giving it gigers nightmare blade.

Or if I had went sram scrolling str/agi and going for mush cuteers/godswrath

Edited by CitronsMauvais

Since im f2p up until my next payday.. and im really only looking for a nice single solo character to play.. what would you recommend? Ive tried everything and so far nothing stands out as just awsome.. eni's and enu's are a blank area.. i dont like playing a healing class.. and i just dont have the gear to support an enu.. and tbh, coins throwing is just lame.. :S.. even if once p2p the added PP is good..

I have an adv set and int based gob set on hand but nothing else.. and maybe 16kk in total across all rushu accounts lol..

Since im f2p up until my next payday.. and im really only looking for a nice single solo character to play.. what would you recommend? Ive tried everything and so far nothing stands out as just awsome.. eni's and enu's are a blank area.. i dont like playing a healing class.. and i just dont have the gear to support an enu.. and tbh, coins throwing is just lame.. :S.. even if once p2p the added PP is good..

I have an adv set and int based gob set on hand but nothing else.. and maybe 16kk in total across all rushu accounts lol..

Cra, then, for sure. They require almost no investment until lv. 100 or so to do decent damage.

Obviously, the more you put in, the more you get out, but they don't need it because of the base damage on their spells and the buffs that they have.

Like Suaver said, Cra easily fits your needs. Failing Cra, You could try a Sadi, a Feca, Or even an int iop if you feel up to it.

Like Suaver said, Cra easily fits your needs. Failing Cra, You could try a Sadi, a Feca, Or even an int iop if you feel up to it.

well, my subscriptions finally went thru.. so ive got 2 paid accounts.. i might have enough dosh left over for a 3rd.. is there any way 2 toons and get me some reasonable farming?.. or would i be best off trying to get 3 toons p2p?

I like this post so I'll put my ideas

What I Have

Acct1: Int/cha Osa (200)

Acct2: Str Iop (199)/ Panda 110

Acct3: Healbot Eni (199)

Acct4: Sac (160) Current Int --> agi when it hits 18X mark

What I Want

Goal: A team for endgame dungs, but not full 8-char team. Can I handle N, frigost2 dungs with a 6char team?

Leaning Toward: Panda & Cra (both agi, or one str one agi)

Extra Comments: I'm thinking about leaving the str Iop, Is my second char and I love it, but it doesnt add much to a team group, and Work on the panda that is in the same account (I scrolled agi-str-wis on that panda so create another account will hurt)

So 2 pandas (one str - one agi) + Cra (agi) + Sac (agi) for map control-damage & eni+osa heal-suport

I like this post so I'll put my ideas

What I Have

Acct1: Int/cha Osa (200)

Acct2: Str Iop (199)/ Panda 110

Acct3: Healbot Eni (199)

Acct4: Sac (160) Current Int --> agi when it hits 18X mark

What I Want

Goal: A team for endgame dungs, but not full 8-char team. Can I handle N, frigost2 dungs with a 6char team?

Leaning Toward: Panda & Cra (both agi, or one str one agi)

Extra Comments: I'm thinking about leaving the str Iop, Is my second char and I love it, but it doesnt add much to a team group, and Work on the panda that is in the same account (I scrolled agi-str-wis on that panda so create another account will hurt)

So 2 pandas (one str - one agi) + Cra (agi) + Sac (agi) for map control-damage & eni+osa heal-suport

I really like your choice of additional characters (especially for N) but I think you'd be best off keeping your 199 iop. All of the Frigost dungeons (and N, which is technically Sakai) function on an "invulnerability" mechanic, and most encourage a blitzing strategy. Nothing says blitz like Pain Shared, Cra-buffed Wrath against a vulned boss target ;)

So yeah, scrolling two new accounts instead of one is more expensive, but I really do think it will be worth it.

Edit: to answer your team about being able to run N/frigost with 6 - yes it is possible, also yes, it will be easier if you take 8 people :P

Also, I love, love, LOVE having two pandas in a team, so if you were looking to expand to 8, then panda/sac or panda/eni or panda/xelor would be my top 3 combos :P

Edited by Suaverthanthou

Lets see... I don't really know what I should make to fill up my team slots, so I'll give this thread a try.

What I Have

Acct1: Agi Sac (200), working on other element sets so the sac can be int when needed.

Acct2: dmg/heal eni (200)

Acct3: int cra (191)

Acct4: str panda (18x)

Acct5: str eca (199)

Acct6: int feca (16x)

What I Want

Goal: A team that can handle frigost 2 dungeons relatively easily.

Leaning Toward: Int osa and Int/str iop

Extra Comments: I am thinking about adding a second eni on the str eca's account for extra heals when needed. I will try to fill the rest of my team up with int chars for blitzing purposes. Also, I have access to an extra panda and enu when needed.

should drop the int iop for a second int cra, or is there a better combination?

Edited by Lierral

Lets see... I don't really know what I should make to fill up my team slots, so I'll give this thread a try.

What I Have

Acct1: Agi Sac (200), working on other element sets so the sac can be int when needed.

What I Want

Extra Comments: I am thinking about adding a second eni on the str eca's account for extra heals when needed. I will try to fill the rest of my team up with int chars for blitzing purposes. Also, I have access to an extra panda and enu when needed.

2nd Eni and Panda would be nice. If blitzing is your thing, nothing says blitz like double pandas. If you really want osa, that works too. Eni is just nice because AP can get to a lot more teammates. lasts longer, and the heals are just better. I don't know how summons survive in frigost dungeons so I can't comment there. Heals are okay I suppose on osa though and revive is nice. Int/str iop's not bad... I mean wrath could be used for some blitzing as well. But the range is so short, and it'll be hard for you to get in there on certain frigost dungeons and not block the way too much.

Another idea is toss in another sac.. Sacs have uber dmg after buffed, having 2 lets you go nuts, whilst also tanking/locking. 1 is good, 2 is yummy. Sacs + feca can allow the sacs to not take too much damage per turn (aka >200 for their punishments). While eni keeps them alive. All 8 monsters aren't going to concentrate on 1 sac so having 2 can really make it nice. Toss your lvl 200 sac into some celestial bearbarian for agi/int, and make 2nd sac agi/int (or at least int with nimble punishment). And you've got some solidness.

Just some ideas.

Oh and I just read the part about tossing str eca for 2nd eni. If you do that, you can do the double sac/panda/eni combo, which I hear works wonders for blitzing. Or you can say screw a 2nd panda and add your osa or cra if you'd like. Both are decent in their own way.

actually one sac.. makes the fight slower but at least has pain shared , two of them.. worthless.

What I Have

Acct1: Wis/Agi/Int 199 Xelor

Acct2: Int/Cha 192 Cra (Going to be Agi/Int Endgame)

Acct3: Wis/Cha 195 Enu

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 2-3

Goal: A Team that rapes SO

Leaning Toward: Currently making an eni (lvl 17 atm rofl)

I want to make an agi iop...

Extra Comments: I know my team is vastly oriented around agi/int chars, and I'm wondering if i should perhaps make a char that focuses on str or cha to somewhat balance out my team some more? As of now, I just wanna spam SO, but in the future, it'd be nice having a team for other epic lvl dungs...

Hope ya'll can help me with this! :(

actually one sac.. makes the fight slower but at least has pain shared , two of them.. worthless.

You're right, 2 strong hitting tanks, hitting higher than any other char, using pain shared on each other for even more bonus... totally worthless.

What I Have

Acct1: Wis/Agi/Int 199 Xelor

Acct2: Int/Cha 192 Cra (Going to be Agi/Int Endgame)

Acct3: Wis/Cha 195 Enu

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 2-3

Goal: A Team that rapes SO

Leaning Toward: Currently making an eni (lvl 17 atm rofl)

I want to make an agi iop...

Extra Comments: I know my team is vastly oriented around agi/int chars, and I'm wondering if i should perhaps make a char that focuses on str or cha to somewhat balance out my team some more? As of now, I just wanna spam SO, but in the future, it'd be nice having a team for other epic lvl dungs...

Hope ya'll can help me with this! :(

Agi/cha chars are ideal. Could toss an agi cra in there. And an int eni for healing when SO rolls +63 range and you get 1 turn of getting hit. Plus there's the branches that're weak to cha/int. So an eni can help with that. Other than that... could toss a panda to vuln the shit out of stuff. Would help with killing the branches after 1's dead and the other chars are hitting low dmg. Or just killing them faster. Throwing isn't really as needed, but vulns are yummy for anything.

What I Have

What I Want

I would go with a second Eni and an Osa. If anything else, I'd choose to have an Iop over the Osa. The Osa would be extremely helpful in Snowfoux and Korriander, while the Iop would be helpful in Celestial Bearbarian as well as Korriander. The second Eni is just being safe.

I don't see the point of having 2 eni's and a feca? Sure trade the feca for a 2nd eni but not a high level str eca D:

What I Have: A Big Doubt

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 4-6

Goal: A Team that can run all 1.29 dun ( i want that team to play in 1.29 server , Eratz)

Extra Comments: im not even sure what characters do , but hope you can help me

You're right, 2 strong hitting tanks, hitting higher than any other char, using pain shared on each other for even more bonus... totally worthless.

Yea men i am right , they slow fights badly since you gotta wait for buffs and shit.. sometimes mob dont hit you... they are nice to have in a boss fight but taking them till the boss fight is slow and tedious ... id much rather have a char that can hit directly and does not need 2-3 turns to do shit... They dont hit higher than ANY char ..unless buffed , and furthermost they have no reasonable aoe. At least for frig 2 dungs ... and any other end game dung.. no they aren't of real use... deff not two of them.

Edited by DA NEX NIGUZ

I don't see the point of having 2 eni's and a feca? Sure trade the feca for a 2nd eni but not a high level str eca D:

the is to get a full intel team (excluding the double pandas) for blitz, the feca is intel, so it would make sense to to switch the eni with the str eca in some dungeons so I can have an extra intel hitter.

I would go with a second Eni and an Osa. If anything else, I'd choose to have an Iop over the Osa. The Osa would be extremely helpful in Snowfoux and Korriander, while the Iop would be helpful in Celestial Bearbarian as well as Korriander. The second Eni is just being safe.

I'm not willing to use a new account for a second eni, as I dont need a second eni in 90% of the dungeons on dofus, so I am only thinking of making an eni on an existing hitter's account. I can access an extra panda other than my panda, so I don't need to make another panda for a double panda team, I can simply drop the iop or osa to make room for the second panda. If I were to make an iop, should I make the iop int for same element blitz or str for wrath?

Edited by Lierral

Yea men i am right , they slow fights badly since you gotta wait for buffs and shit.. sometimes mob dont hit you... they are nice to have in a boss fight but taking them till the boss fight is slow and tedious ... id much rather have a char that can hit directly and does not need 2-3 turns to do shit... They dont hit higher than ANY char ..unless buffed , and furthermost they have no reasonable aoe. At least for frig 2 dungs ... and any other end game dung.. no they aren't of real use... deff not two of them.

Right right... Well maybe at level 60, but I'm pretty sure epic level sacs have no problem doing decent damage from turn 1. I think you're mistaking "low damage" for just "lower" damage than when they're buffed. And a locked monster next to a sac will attack. Go try it. It can work wonders actually experiencing it instead of just guessing blanks. It takes 5 turns to get maxed buff, and frigost dungeons, all you need is 1 monster to hit you and you've gotten your max buff for that turn....

Watch ralfeh's videos :)

Anywho ralfeh has spoken, if you do not choose int eni and osa then you... shall die. XD kidding.